Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,156 to 22,170 of 61385
-
05-05-19 14:09 #39230Senior Member

Posts: 146Is this Erin from wilkens??
Originally Posted by Checkumout
[View Original Post]
If she is can you pm telling me where to find her?
The last time I saw her 6, 7 years ago.
-
05-05-19 12:47 #39229Senior Member

Posts: 2344Destiny
She lives close to that location.
Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-19 11:47 #39228Senior Member

Posts: 394Paige
Would this happen to be the same little Paige who also went by the name Piper as well?
Originally Posted by BeachLver28
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-19 11:18 #39227Senior Member

Posts: 512If she is back in the game I need to find her. Always had fun with her milfy little ass (assuming its the same page).
BQ22.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-19 10:55 #39226Senior Member

Posts: 1370Page
Are you talking about little short page?
Originally Posted by BeachLver28
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-19 10:38 #39225Senior Member

Posts: 120Stacy SA
About 11 pm picked up Stacy at SA. Was dead out but found her glad I did. A bit of a chatterbox but pretty cool agreed on donation off to the notel. She's 30 yo 5'5 110 lbs maybe. Don't much like super skinny but was in a bind. Body been through something and apparently one of you guys knocked out a tooth. BBBJCIM was top notch lady purse tight enough to get the job done. Bb and hose down. Will repeat. Damage. 5 with tip.
-
05-05-19 08:42 #39224Regular Member

Posts: 10Page
I ran into page this morning I found her at the corner of South Bentalon st and McHenry Street.
-
05-05-19 07:49 #39223Regular Member

Posts: 10Jasmine
I just went through the circle on West Side of Baltimore I made the loop and ran into Jasmine cheese blonde hair 5 ft 7 she doesn't have any digits I will get to picture to you as soon as I find her again.
-
05-05-19 06:41 #39222Senior Member

Posts: 594Molly
Spot on. Molly is a true gem.
Originally Posted by Oakwood99
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-19 23:27 #39221Senior Member

Posts: 511Molly
I hooked-up with Molly this week and as usual she was fantastic. She is not out often so if you see her make that scoop you won't regret.
She doesn't have a phone so it's luck of the draw. IMO skills and no-drama attitude is worth the time spent.
-
05-04-19 23:15 #39220Senior Member

Posts: 1126Nicole!
I miss that one.
Originally Posted by Plazmatixus
[View Original Post]
Phyuck!
-
05-04-19 20:25 #39219Senior Member

Posts: 36This Nicole?
She had no gag reflex.
Originally Posted by Curtisbay
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-19 20:23 #39218Senior Member

Posts: 6946th
Some of these street walkers are pretty intelligent not smart enough to get caught up in the drug game but intelligent in other b. C ways one that comes to my mind is Erin she has a very high IQ but the perks took her down she had a six figure job and traveled all over.
Originally Posted by HcLine
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-19 18:52 #39217Senior Member

Posts: 45Brandy
I may have scooped up the same chick about a month ago. Wider, wearing heels, had a tongue ring, and aimed to please and succeeded. Told me her name was Heather.
Originally Posted by WalnutDoor84
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-19 17:51 #39216Senior Member

Posts: 207Spot on PM. Ran into a few via a change of events landed them walking because of no alternative apparent. Hc takes a bs'er to recog one but does anyone really care? I maintain we're paying for convenience and for them to leave after the deed. BTW I'm a theoretical physisist phd candidate from MIT.
Originally Posted by PellyMason
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



