Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39236

    Tiffiny

    I see that she is back from vacation saw her and Jen walking together at 4th and Jeffery she has a wild 60's hair style now and a different hair color too.

  2. #39235

    Stacy SA

    Quote Originally Posted by BjrollJohn  [View Original Post]
    About 11 pm picked up Stacy at SA. Was dead out but found her glad I did. A bit of a chatterbox but pretty cool agreed on donation off to the notel. She's 30 yo 5'5 110 lbs maybe. Don't much like super skinny but was in a bind. Body been through something and apparently one of you guys knocked out a tooth. BBBJCIM was top notch lady purse tight enough to get the job done. Bb and hose down. Will repeat. Damage. 5 with tip.
    I was wondering is this the Stacy with the long black hair and missing teeth?

  3. #39234
    Had a feeling. Stalked out her FB and got the vibe she found a way out. Oh well.

    BQ22.

    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    She got clean then stop doing dates. Spoke with her some time ago on Facebook. But if she is back around, would love to see her. Definitely a good time. Anyone gets a line on her, let me know.

    Phyuck!

  4. #39233
    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    She got clean then stop doing dates. Spoke with her some time ago on Facebook. But if she is back around, would love to see her. Definitely a good time. Anyone gets a line on her, let me know.

    Phyuck!
    One of the SWs also told me the same thing that she is clean now and not into business.

  5. #39232

    Jane

    I am Facebook friends with Jane. She is doing well in her recovery.

  6. #39231

    Piper / Paige

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun  [View Original Post]
    Would this happen to be the same little Paige who also went by the name Piper as well?
    She got clean then stop doing dates. Spoke with her some time ago on Facebook. But if she is back around, would love to see her. Definitely a good time. Anyone gets a line on her, let me know.

    Phyuck!

  7. #39230
    Quote Originally Posted by Checkumout  [View Original Post]
    Some of these street walkers are pretty intelligent not smart enough to get caught up in the drug game but intelligent in other b. C ways one that comes to my mind is Erin she has a very high IQ but the perks took her down she had a six figure job and traveled all over.
    Is this Erin from wilkens??

    If she is can you pm telling me where to find her?

    The last time I saw her 6, 7 years ago.

  8. #39229

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun  [View Original Post]
    Would this happen to be the same little Paige who also went by the name Piper as well?
    She lives close to that location.

  9. #39228

    Paige

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachLver28  [View Original Post]
    I ran into page this morning I found her at the corner of South Bentalon st and McHenry Street.
    Would this happen to be the same little Paige who also went by the name Piper as well?

  10. #39227
    If she is back in the game I need to find her. Always had fun with her milfy little ass (assuming its the same page).

    BQ22.

    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about little short page?

  11. #39226
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Page

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachLver28  [View Original Post]
    I ran into page this morning I found her at the corner of South Bentalon st and McHenry Street.
    Are you talking about little short page?

  12. #39225

    Stacy SA

    About 11 pm picked up Stacy at SA. Was dead out but found her glad I did. A bit of a chatterbox but pretty cool agreed on donation off to the notel. She's 30 yo 5'5 110 lbs maybe. Don't much like super skinny but was in a bind. Body been through something and apparently one of you guys knocked out a tooth. BBBJCIM was top notch lady purse tight enough to get the job done. Bb and hose down. Will repeat. Damage. 5 with tip.

  13. #39224

    Page

    I ran into page this morning I found her at the corner of South Bentalon st and McHenry Street.

  14. #39223

    Jasmine

    I just went through the circle on West Side of Baltimore I made the loop and ran into Jasmine cheese blonde hair 5 ft 7 she doesn't have any digits I will get to picture to you as soon as I find her again.

  15. #39222

    Molly

    Quote Originally Posted by Oakwood99  [View Original Post]
    I hooked-up with Molly this week and as usual she was fantastic. She is not out often so if you see her make that scoop you won't regret.

    She doesn't have a phone so it's luck of the draw. IMO skills and no-drama attitude is worth the time spent.
    Spot on. Molly is a true gem.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape