Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 846 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 346 746 796 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 896 946 ... LastLast
Results 12,676 to 12,690 of 16686
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4011

    Regerts. Like the tattoo says

    I generally view indulging in this hobby as a mistake.

    I have been reading this site for about a year. Never posted before today. For some reason, this topic resonated with me. I was a big fan of Laceyy Baby and Brianna before they both disappeared. I would love to know what happened to Laceyy, she was always very sweet with me. I sincerely hope she is okay. Since then, its been one miserable experiment after the next. Lily has great skills but big demons. Hunter is, as so many have said, just a colossal disappointment. I already feel bad enough about the hobby, don't need her attitude on top if it. Stood up by Jenn (twice) and can't seem to make it onto Ambers calendar. Up next on my Hit Parade of Failure are Stacy and Raine, unless someone with greater self-control and wisdom can talk me down. If there is another Laceyy or Brianna out there, I would love some help finding them.

  2. #4010
    Quote Originally Posted by HospyPro  [View Original Post]
    Hi yo. Anybody had contact with this one?
    Welcome to the forum. Your post is missing a link. It can be hard to participate at first because your posts are moderated so it takes a while for them to show up. And if you make a mistake like this, I don't remember whether you can see the post or edit it?

    Anyway, the best way to contribute as a newcomer is to read the recent posts and share your own experience. If you start out asking questions, it can feel like all taking and no giving. People are wary of newcomers, for understandable reasons.

    Good luck.

  3. #4009
    Quote Originally Posted by HospyPro  [View Original Post]
    Hi yo. Anybody had contact with this one?
    I heard she does bareback anal turkey wrestling. For free.

  4. #4008
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomMadison  [View Original Post]
    This might be a weird one but do you guys have a plan to partake in the hobby and then throughout the day talk yourself out of it and just decide to stay in? This happened to me today where I wanted to contact someone who has great reviews and set something up but for some reason decided against it. I was saving up for this provider also but thinking back on the price which might be a factor I just stayed home.
    Yes. I generally view indulging in this hobby as a mistake. Short term pleasure, if you're lucky. But mostly a massive time sink. Giving money to girls who don't respect or like you and don't like what they're doing (best recent example: Autumn). When the day ends and I haven't indulged, I consider that a blessing. But it's not for want of trying. LOL.

    I love fucking hot young girls, especially when there's a genuine feeling of mutual appreciation, pleasure, and delight.

    I think of the way Kelsey would hum as my dick was sliding in and out of her. No faking that. Or the way Shae kissed. Unparalleled. I can't imagine anyone lasting more than a few seconds with her ravenous mouth on your cock.

    That's what I'm looking for. And it's possible, but very hard to find. I met Stacy on some porch recently. As we're about to go in and do the deed, I just found the difference between how she looks now (pale, sickly, junkie like) and her pics too strong. I walked away. And she'd agreed to a full hour of no limits for $150.

    Who had you wanted to contact?

  5. #4007
    Quote Originally Posted by WiLurker  [View Original Post]
    Believe what you want. As the victim I can tell you it is absolutely true.

    Back story:

    I did not even report it initially as it was not the classic ripoff. I had seen her dozens of times and the menu greatly expanded and donations went down (her idea so I could come more often).

    Last time I saw her was after BP went down and she greeted me outside. Friend had an emergency and she needed a ride. Had had given her rides before and no reason not to trust her.

    When we arrived she asked for the donation as an advance and would see me the next day. Gave me a kiss and that was the last time I physically saw her. She responded to a few texts and then ghosted me. Shortly after she went off the grid.

    I did check on her after the Sun Prairie explosion. Had a few exchanges sent me some pics of damage and then ghosted me again.

    When she popped back up wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt so I contacted her. When she realized who it was she has again ghosted me confirming that it was absolutely intended.

    In hindsight she probably did me a favor. I was clearly thinking with the little head. While she assured me she was safe with everyone else and tested things probably went too far. Who knows maybe feelings became involved or she realized it had gone to far as well.

    Let's face it few would put up with the conditions toward the end. Her apartment was filth with animals running all over the place.

    While a conversationalist some of it was pretty out there. When BP went down she was super pissed almost to the point of psychotic. Looking back now with the brain I question if she does not have some mental health issues.

    Anyway not the classic cash and dash scenario, but definitely happened and was intentional in hindsight.

    I have some great memories. Have been tested and all clear. Lessons learned and I won't repeat the same mistakes.

    Thing is with these girls if they will do it with one it is only a matter of time before it happens again.

    Good luck.
    I have never had a problem with Jane. I've seen her numerous times starting in Sun Prairie. Found her to be a woman who loves her stockings and gets into passionate experiences. I would never have any reservations about seeing her.

  6. #4006

    Not weird at all

    My two cents. We participate in this for a variety of reasons. Often times we let the little head do the thinking. Particularly when first getting started. Once you get past that it gets easier to let the big head make the decision. As the old add said "just say no". Anyway sometimes saving the money is a gift to yourself.

    Quote Originally Posted by RandomMadison  [View Original Post]
    This might be a weird one but do you guys have a plan to partake in the hobby and then throughout the day talk yourself out of it and just decide to stay in? This happened to me today where I wanted to contact someone who has great reviews and set something up but for some reason decided against it. I was saving up for this provider also but thinking back on the price which might be a factor I just stayed home.

  7. #4005

    Anyone try?

    Trying to see this one but I can't be too careful now a days. If anyone has experience or thinks this is a fake let me know.

    https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...y/911635728381

  8. #4004
    Quote Originally Posted by VericB  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...o/608330471962

    So, she seems to be moving further into this as a theme in some of her recent posts. I could have sworn that she had some reviews from a while back that said her GFE game was weak sauce. Is this all false advertising, or is she genuinely stepping up that part of her game? I remember thinking she was hot, but I had written her off based on previous reports. I admit I'm curious if she has actually made a change (or if I just had her confused with another provider possibly). Anybody able to enlighten me?
    I have not seen her. I interpret that ad at face value: She actually wants someone to come fuck her real good and take their time at it.

    If she's your cup of tea, sounds like it's worth a try.

  9. #4003

    Ultimate GFE post-- really?

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...o/608330471962

    So, she seems to be moving further into this as a theme in some of her recent posts. I could have sworn that she had some reviews from a while back that said her GFE game was weak sauce. Is this all false advertising, or is she genuinely stepping up that part of her game? I remember thinking she was hot, but I had written her off based on previous reports. I admit I'm curious if she has actually made a change (or if I just had her confused with another provider possibly). Anybody able to enlighten me?

  10. #4002

    Has anyone really wanted to do a date but then decide not to?

    This might be a weird one but do you guys have a plan to partake in the hobby and then throughout the day talk yourself out of it and just decide to stay in? This happened to me today where I wanted to contact someone who has great reviews and set something up but for some reason decided against it. I was saving up for this provider also but thinking back on the price which might be a factor I just stayed home.

  11. #4001

    Holly

    Haven't seen any recent post about her. Had a bad experience, but no need to post if she has disappeared.

  12. #4000

    Any info on this provider?

    Hi yo. Anybody had contact with this one?

  13. #3999

    Deposits

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I misunderstood.

    I never pay a deposit. But I do provide the donation upfront once we're in the room and ready to get to business. As I said, I've been ripped off a few times. Girl lets a dude in after I hand over the donation. That happened twice. And then a two girl where one pretended to massage me while the other rifled through my pants. I don't have a highly articulated protocol for avoiding that. Mostly, lots of preparation and research and upfront communication. More than most scammers and ripoffs will tolerate, it seems like lately. Knock on wood.
    I've never paid a deposit either, but I don't think that's what some of the commenters meant, though maybe some did. I've been very lucky, and very cautious, and have never been ripped off when paying up front UPON MEETING, partly because I don't partake as often as some of why'all. Having said all that, I would consider paying a deposit if I were planning to splurge on a well-known touring girl. Some of them ask for deposits before committing to visit your town.

  14. #3998
    Quote Originally Posted by ToolMan347  [View Original Post]
    I could be wrong, but I think there's some confusion on this. I know when I said it, I meant I never give it in the form of a deposit. Or, before the meet. I think that's what everyone meant that said they don't pay it up front. I could be wrong.
    Yes, I misunderstood.

    I never pay a deposit. But I do provide the donation upfront once we're in the room and ready to get to business. As I said, I've been ripped off a few times. Girl lets a dude in after I hand over the donation. That happened twice. And then a two girl where one pretended to massage me while the other rifled through my pants. I don't have a highly articulated protocol for avoiding that. Mostly, lots of preparation and research and upfront communication. More than most scammers and ripoffs will tolerate, it seems like lately. Knock on wood.

  15. #3997
    Thanks everyone. I haven't heard a single reason to visit her and plenty of reasons not to.

    Quote Originally Posted by EddieLee  [View Original Post]
    I had seen Hunter a couple timesboth visits head /80. Each time I asked her to change positions, from her standard kneel in front while I sit on edge of the bed, to say her getting on the bed with me / lying next to me or something. That would be an extra 20. Even after two visits she wouldn't loosen up, but was texting every few days for me to come back. I asked if she'd be willing to mix it up and it would still be extra. I told her that if she saw no value in having a semi regular customer, who's pretty respectful / clean / yadda yadda I would move on and swore off going back. Plus, she'd only do things her way and I'm a "director " type perv so we would never be a good match.

    AND... shes like that episode of Seinfeld where Jerry dates a girl who is only pretty in certain lightingand looks dreadful in other lighting. Like fucking jeckl & Hyde type shit...

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape