Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,706 to 12,720 of 16695
-
05-04-19 09:42 #3990Senior Member

Posts: 1156Donation timing
I find this topic perplexing. I don't know any providers who will even get started without the cash in hand. Obviously that requires a little leap of faith, but I'd be curious to know who you guys are seeing who will provide services without getting paid up front? Girls get ripped off pretty often too, and I don't blame the scrupulous ones for being cautious.
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-19 09:35 #3989Senior Member

Posts: 2120I know, right? Let's hear the details. I mean, there's nothing else to talk about. LOL.
Originally Posted by MikaPeltinin
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-19 09:33 #3988Senior Member

Posts: 2120Interesting. I've never withheld the donation. I have been straight up ripped off, though. Maybe 5 times. It doesn't happen very often.
Originally Posted by XiaoXing
[View Original Post]
I tend to think giving the donation upfront is a sign of trust and respect. Maybe unwarranted, though. Often unwarranted.
I guess I try to put myself in her shoes. How does she trust that I'm not going to try to rip her off?
-
05-04-19 09:33 #3987Senior Member

Posts: 110Clarify please?
I am feeling rather slow this morning. What does that even mean to upcharge for me to change positions on a lip massage?
Originally Posted by EddieLee
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-19 09:25 #3986Senior Member

Posts: 806I have not reached that level as popeye.
However, I have not given upfront donation for a very long time after I learned a lot of lessons from cash and dash.
Xx.
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-19 09:22 #3985Senior Member

Posts: 806Good advise
TOFFT is brave, because there is sting from time to time.
Xx.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-19 08:56 #3984Senior Member

Posts: 81Has anyone done a hour session with Mia lately?
I have seen her multiple times before she had a website and the upcharge is true with Greek. I am wondering if she charges $300 for the hour now that is advertised on her website?
Originally Posted by Sunflower
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-19 08:24 #3983Senior Member

Posts: 2120You're dating yourself with that reference, as am I in recognizing it.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-19 08:16 #3982Senior Member

Posts: 1156Walking Away
It goes hand in hand with being adventurous. I really hate walking away, so I don't TOFFT very often--usually only go where others have reported good results. But no matter how cautious you prefer to be, you got to take a gamble occasionally, and that means knowing when to hold 'them and when to fold 'them.
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-19 05:42 #3981Senior Member

Posts: 2120Practice makes perfect
Walking away can be hard. Practice it. It's incredibly rewarding.
-
05-04-19 05:17 #3980Senior Member

Posts: 2120I'd like to hear more about that.
Originally Posted by MadTownMan1
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-19 05:07 #3979Senior Member

Posts: 154Luna
The management is Hunter. Not he. Her. And my guess is everything she told you is lies. Hunter told me that the reason she "forgot" the appointment I made with her was because she had a real job and it was more important than me getting off. Texts were posted a few days ago. I spoke with Luna 2 days later, before I learned here that they worked together, and she told me hunter did not have a job besides this. This was obviously before she knew that Hunter stood me up on an appointment and gave me her "job" as a reason. Those girls tell so many lies that they can't keep them straight. If Serenity is a part of it, it's only a matter of time before she's as flaky as the other 2.
Originally Posted by EddieLee
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-19 23:06 #3978Senior Member

Posts: 2120Autumn
Has anyone seen her since the ripoff reports? No judgments. I don't blame you. She's hot as fuck. You want to pay $80 for 5 minutes of nothing? Go for it. And, as they say. YMMV. Maybe you're luckier than I am.
I won't see her again, not at that shitty incall anyway.
Still, I'm curious to hear other's reports. The forum works when people share their experiences. I have and will continue to share mine, for better or worse.
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-19 21:46 #3977Senior Member

Posts: 199Mia
There is an upcharge.
Originally Posted by VericB
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-19 20:50 #3976Senior Member

Posts: 213Luna
Haha, thanks. She claims she loves her job and realizes Hunter doesn't, but sounds like she'd say anything to make the sale. And I see an ad for her, Hunter, and serenity—with a separate number to call. Wouldn't have noticed but the ad mentions it. Seems weird—if they had management why is he only handling the 3 ways. Serenity has become a flake too. Maybe the drugs are wearing her out.
Originally Posted by ToolMan347
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






