Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,721 to 12,735 of 16678
-
05-03-19 07:16 #3958Regular Member

Posts: 5Asian Providers
I can't seem to find any. I think I may be all finished with this hobby, seems like a desert out there.
-
05-03-19 00:58 #3957Senior Member

Posts: 147That particular site has a reputation for fake reviews. Lots of suspiciously new reviews for providers that are retired, and in some cases even deceased.
Originally Posted by StonesFan169
[View Original Post]
FYI this is a big ask for someone with zero credibility or contributions. Just making sure you understand that. Nothing personal.
-
05-02-19 23:45 #3956Regular Member

Posts: 17Cali / Rae.
http://janesville.skipthegames.com/f...r/060301647251
Does calls in Janesville / Madison. After today I won't be repeating. Was cool at first would get close to an hour for 60 and had an okay BBBJ. She owed me a night for running off on me to do something for her friend and not coming back so I wrote it off as whatever, ended up giving her 40 and she asked me to take her to her heroin dealer because she feels like she's about to be hit with dope sickness. Whatever I take her, come back do the thing, she asks to spend to night and promise to make it up to me. I let her. Long story short, I'm deep cleaning my house kinda get the dope sweat smell out of my cover. Meanwhile she's constantly bugging asking me to borrow money when still owed me, told her I don't have it. At least not for you and it's time to drop you off at wherever you're going so I can get you out my face. Terrible, terrible, terrible.
-
05-02-19 21:57 #3955Senior Member

Posts: 147Time horizon
I haven't heard that time horizon term before. But I agree that's exactly how a lot of people with poor impulse control think, unfortunately.
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-19 21:53 #3954Senior Member

Posts: 147Thanks for sharing. I haven't met any of them. That's helpful.
Originally Posted by ToolMan347
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-19 21:51 #3953Senior Member

Posts: 147I liked Melissa a lot too. She rode well. Nice enthusiasm. I only saw her once.
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
I wasn't as into Amber. Felt like a rush job. Photos seemed a bit dated.
I can't get Ash to show up. She'll respond each time, make plans, but never show up.
-
05-02-19 18:59 #3952Regular Member

Posts: 5Asian Providers
Can you PM me?
Originally Posted by SitNud
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-19 16:19 #3951Senior Member

Posts: 2120A shorter Hunter:
Originally Posted by ToolMan347
[View Original Post]
"Call me now! You fucking assholes. ".
-
05-02-19 15:36 #3950Senior Member

Posts: 147It gets a bit cheaper once you get approved for VIP, which is the norm. They're reliable, clean, safe, and good looking. They're in safe incalls. You're not going to get robbed or stood up. The photos are mostly accurate, with flattering angles / lighting. Some wore the same outfits. They have their own feedback & review system. You can see scores after VIP.
Originally Posted by SitNud
[View Original Post]
Performance and attitudes vary a bit, but are better than locals. The norm is usually GFE, dfk, daty if you want, cfs, msog. I haven't asked for anal or BBFS. They don't do half hours, but you'll get the full hour. Out of about a dozen, 1 would kiss but wouldn't BBBJ and 1 would BBBJ but wouldn't kiss. The worst by far with them was like a pretty average local.
-
05-02-19 14:10 #3949Senior Member

Posts: 183Most BBBJ with a few exceptions, all CFS. Good girls. All very hot, different level from what's normally around here. Zero drug use.
Originally Posted by SitNud
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-19 13:10 #3948Senior Member

Posts: 2120Perhaps my LOL was too subtle?
Originally Posted by CurbFeeler
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-19 12:06 #3947Senior Member

Posts: 154Hunter
So I assume Hunter is the one with an ad posted saying DTF? That would make sense and explain why they both have the same number in their ads recently.
Originally Posted by HughMonger
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-19 11:59 #3946Senior Member

Posts: 154Nice Catch Thanks
You're right. I would not have noticed that. That ad you posted with the same number of the no show girl has a different number. That's not the number in the screenshots that I was texting before. She's almost surely a fake because there is no way those are the same girl. Thanks for saving me some time and disappointment.
Originally Posted by Ifuck608
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-19 11:32 #3945Senior Member

Posts: 27Some experience
Long time lurker, but I can speak to CG.
Originally Posted by SitNud
[View Original Post]
The photos are heavily doctored, don't build expectations on them. That being said, the girls are fairly attractive and almost exclusively from eastern Europe / Russia.
Covered full service, but always BBBJ and CIM or chest. No COF. Performance in my experience is good, as many finishes as you can muster and massages in between.
I believe they schedule them with 30 minute windows in between dates, and sometimes the girls let you go a bit over your scheduled time.
The screening process might be a little invasive for some, but if you've got the curiosity, I'd say take a flyer and see if you like it.
-
05-02-19 10:48 #3944Senior Member

Posts: 124Jane Dusk Ripoff
Believe what you want. As the victim I can tell you it is absolutely true.
Originally Posted by ToolMan347
[View Original Post]
Back story:
I did not even report it initially as it was not the classic ripoff. I had seen her dozens of times and the menu greatly expanded and donations went down (her idea so I could come more often).
Last time I saw her was after BP went down and she greeted me outside. Friend had an emergency and she needed a ride. Had had given her rides before and no reason not to trust her.
When we arrived she asked for the donation as an advance and would see me the next day. Gave me a kiss and that was the last time I physically saw her. She responded to a few texts and then ghosted me. Shortly after she went off the grid.
I did check on her after the Sun Prairie explosion. Had a few exchanges sent me some pics of damage and then ghosted me again.
When she popped back up wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt so I contacted her. When she realized who it was she has again ghosted me confirming that it was absolutely intended.
In hindsight she probably did me a favor. I was clearly thinking with the little head. While she assured me she was safe with everyone else and tested things probably went too far. Who knows maybe feelings became involved or she realized it had gone to far as well.
Let's face it few would put up with the conditions toward the end. Her apartment was filth with animals running all over the place.
While a conversationalist some of it was pretty out there. When BP went down she was super pissed almost to the point of psychotic. Looking back now with the brain I question if she does not have some mental health issues.
Anyway not the classic cash and dash scenario, but definitely happened and was intentional in hindsight.
I have some great memories. Have been tested and all clear. Lessons learned and I won't repeat the same mistakes.
Thing is with these girls if they will do it with one it is only a matter of time before it happens again.
Good luck.











Reply With Quote






