Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 127 of 144 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 2147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #257

    Sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by SlyGuy12  [View Original Post]
    I was at the casino at about 4 am on Sunday morning, I saw an oriental girl from behind. She was wearing yoga pants, and her body was a 10. Saw her face, and it was about a 7. I estimate maybe 35, but hard to tell with Asian women. I was walking up to her to strike up a conversation, when I noticed mama from Happy sitting next to her. I of course said hello to mama. She introduced me to Ari. I asked mama if they worked together, and she said yes. Ari didn't speak much English, mama said she just got here on Friday. I was half drunk, so I bought them each a drink, and was flirting hard with Ari. Mama said she starts on Tuesday. I have the first appointment on Tuesday morning. I will TOFTT Tuesday, and report back. I am pretty excited, I haven't seen an AMP girl this hot since I was in the Philippines.
    Sorry, should have put in Massage parlor section. I will move it later today.

  2. #256

    New talent

    I was at the casino at about 4 am on Sunday morning, I saw an oriental girl from behind. She was wearing yoga pants, and her body was a 10. Saw her face, and it was about a 7. I estimate maybe 35, but hard to tell with Asian women. I was walking up to her to strike up a conversation, when I noticed mama from Happy sitting next to her. I of course said hello to mama. She introduced me to Ari. I asked mama if they worked together, and she said yes. Ari didn't speak much English, mama said she just got here on Friday. I was half drunk, so I bought them each a drink, and was flirting hard with Ari. Mama said she starts on Tuesday. I have the first appointment on Tuesday morning. I will TOFTT Tuesday, and report back. I am pretty excited, I haven't seen an AMP girl this hot since I was in the Philippines.

  3. #255

    It works

    Quote Originally Posted by KZooMarine  [View Original Post]
    I'm referring to the Sarah in the link I put in my post. Not sure why it didn't hyperlink. I don't know if she is associated with Nikki, but nothing was said about her and it was not at Nikki's house like her other proteges.
    If you copy and paste into your browser.

  4. #254
    Quote Originally Posted by JJletsplay  [View Original Post]
    KzooMarine,

    I assume you mean in your recent positive post about Sarah, that you mean "Sensual Sarah".

    Link did not work.

    She along with Sydney (also very recent good review) I believe to both be friends / associates / sharing incall sometimes, with Nikkibaby.

    I think Nikki's very careful about associations with other providers.

    These girls along with any of her friends / protege's in the future, are most likely to be good.

    Of course, always, on any lady, YMMV.

    Just My 2 Cents.

    JJ / Kzoo.
    I'm referring to the Sarah in the link I put in my post. Not sure why it didn't hyperlink. I don't know if she is associated with Nikki, but nothing was said about her and it was not at Nikki's house like her other proteges.

  5. #253

    Preggo Emma

    Finally got to see her for the first time with a bonus LOL. Nice pretty girl easy to get along with will definitely repeat with her if you haven't met her I'll suggest you do!

  6. #252

    Jessie Posting Today

    Quote Originally Posted by SlyGuy12  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have digits for Jessie? She posts only rarely and takes it down quickly. I used to have her digits, but lost them. If you can help me out, please PM me.
    Sly, Rated are for Remarkable (Jessie) is posting on STG, Today, Friday, 5-3.

    Sure her # is there. Just FYI.

    Don't know if you still want or need her digits.

    Be Safe & Well.

    JJ / Kzoo.

  7. #251

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by JJletsplay  [View Original Post]
    KzooMarine,

    I assume you mean in your recent positive post about Sarah, that you mean "Sensual Sarah".

    Link did not work.

    She along with Sydney (also very recent good review) I believe to both be friends / associates / sharing incall sometimes, with Nikkibaby.

    I think Nikki's very careful about associations with other providers.

    These girls along with any of her friends / protege's in the future, are most likely to be good.

    Of course, always, on any lady, YMMV.

    Just My 2 Cents.

    JJ / Kzoo.
    I agree with all of the above.

  8. #250

    Sydney and Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by DotD2004  [View Original Post]
    Is she associated with Nikki Baby? Looks like the same place.
    Yes they work out of the same place. I reviewed them about a month or so ago.

  9. #249

    Associates / Protege's

    KzooMarine,

    I assume you mean in your recent positive post about Sarah, that you mean "Sensual Sarah".

    Link did not work.

    She along with Sydney (also very recent good review) I believe to both be friends / associates / sharing incall sometimes, with Nikkibaby.

    I think Nikki's very careful about associations with other providers.

    These girls along with any of her friends / protege's in the future, are most likely to be good.

    Of course, always, on any lady, YMMV.

    Just My 2 Cents.

    JJ / Kzoo.

  10. #248
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastModeOn  [View Original Post]
    Met with Sydney the other day. Easy setup and decent area. She is very easy to talk too and make you feel relaxed. She also gets into it and I never felt rushed at all. The massage table is a little different but works out fine. I would repeat.
    Is she associated with Nikki Baby? Looks like the same place.

  11. #247

    Sydney.

    Met with Sydney the other day. Easy setup and decent area. She is very easy to talk too and make you feel relaxed. She also gets into it and I never felt rushed at all. The massage table is a little different but works out fine. I would repeat.

  12. #246

    Sarah

    Dreamt of Sarah recently, she did not disappoint. Prompt response to text. Willing to negotiate rate a little, did not have GPS. Details worked out and appointment set with ease. Located at one of the better hotels in the area. Room number upon arrival, shower fresh and ready to go. Tight little body matches most recent pics. Older pics on STG appear as though she might be a little bit thicker, but she is Tiny and a spinner. Gives and receives oral very well. Very responsive through multiple positions during the main event provided two cups of coffee. Easy and friendly to talk to as well. Highly recommended, we'll repeat.

    http://battle-creek.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/sarah-new-pics/433151326989

  13. #245

    No asnwer

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBrad69  [View Original Post]
    http://battle-creek.skipthegames.com...b/750082824755, says hillsdale so she outcall only or we have to drive there?
    I tried to reach out to her this morning but got no response.

  14. #244

    Any one sample

    http://battle-creek.skipthegames.com...b/750082824755, says hillsdale so she outcall only or we have to drive there?

  15. #243

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by SlyGuy12  [View Original Post]
    Wish ones who look like this were real.

    http://battle-creek.skipthegames.com...o/853326899742
    I would say the chances are zero that the lady in the ad is the one that opens the door. Zero chance. These are typical ads that, trust me from experience, never are for real and a waste of time. In fact when I see the beautiful chick ad, from experience. I do not waste my time reading it. If that chick is that beautiful and is selling it, you will not find it here and that a promise.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape