Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 2146
-
05-06-19 09:05 #256Senior Member

Posts: 1701New talent
I was at the casino at about 4 am on Sunday morning, I saw an oriental girl from behind. She was wearing yoga pants, and her body was a 10. Saw her face, and it was about a 7. I estimate maybe 35, but hard to tell with Asian women. I was walking up to her to strike up a conversation, when I noticed mama from Happy sitting next to her. I of course said hello to mama. She introduced me to Ari. I asked mama if they worked together, and she said yes. Ari didn't speak much English, mama said she just got here on Friday. I was half drunk, so I bought them each a drink, and was flirting hard with Ari. Mama said she starts on Tuesday. I have the first appointment on Tuesday morning. I will TOFTT Tuesday, and report back. I am pretty excited, I haven't seen an AMP girl this hot since I was in the Philippines.
-
05-05-19 15:54 #255Senior Member

Posts: 476It works
If you copy and paste into your browser.
Originally Posted by KZooMarine
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-19 12:36 #254Senior Member

Posts: 81I'm referring to the Sarah in the link I put in my post. Not sure why it didn't hyperlink. I don't know if she is associated with Nikki, but nothing was said about her and it was not at Nikki's house like her other proteges.
Originally Posted by JJletsplay
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-19 20:43 #253Regular Member

Posts: 4Preggo Emma
Finally got to see her for the first time with a bonus LOL. Nice pretty girl easy to get along with will definitely repeat with her if you haven't met her I'll suggest you do!
-
05-03-19 13:20 #252Senior Member

Posts: 1288Jessie Posting Today
Sly, Rated are for Remarkable (Jessie) is posting on STG, Today, Friday, 5-3.
Originally Posted by SlyGuy12
[View Original Post]
Sure her # is there. Just FYI.
Don't know if you still want or need her digits.
Be Safe & Well.
JJ / Kzoo.
-
05-03-19 07:43 #251Senior Member

Posts: 260Agreed
I agree with all of the above.
Originally Posted by JJletsplay
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-19 07:41 #250Senior Member

Posts: 260Sydney and Nikki
Yes they work out of the same place. I reviewed them about a month or so ago.
Originally Posted by DotD2004
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-19 13:01 #249Senior Member

Posts: 1288Associates / Protege's
KzooMarine,
I assume you mean in your recent positive post about Sarah, that you mean "Sensual Sarah".
Link did not work.
She along with Sydney (also very recent good review) I believe to both be friends / associates / sharing incall sometimes, with Nikkibaby.
I think Nikki's very careful about associations with other providers.
These girls along with any of her friends / protege's in the future, are most likely to be good.
Of course, always, on any lady, YMMV.
Just My 2 Cents.
JJ / Kzoo.
-
05-02-19 08:57 #248Regular Member

Posts: 9Is she associated with Nikki Baby? Looks like the same place.
Originally Posted by BeastModeOn
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-19 15:59 #247Regular Member

Posts: 12Sydney.
Met with Sydney the other day. Easy setup and decent area. She is very easy to talk too and make you feel relaxed. She also gets into it and I never felt rushed at all. The massage table is a little different but works out fine. I would repeat.
-
05-01-19 13:50 #246Senior Member

Posts: 81Sarah
Dreamt of Sarah recently, she did not disappoint. Prompt response to text. Willing to negotiate rate a little, did not have GPS. Details worked out and appointment set with ease. Located at one of the better hotels in the area. Room number upon arrival, shower fresh and ready to go. Tight little body matches most recent pics. Older pics on STG appear as though she might be a little bit thicker, but she is Tiny and a spinner. Gives and receives oral very well. Very responsive through multiple positions during the main event provided two cups of coffee. Easy and friendly to talk to as well. Highly recommended, we'll repeat.
http://battle-creek.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/sarah-new-pics/433151326989
-
05-01-19 13:43 #245Senior Member

Posts: 81No asnwer
I tried to reach out to her this morning but got no response.
Originally Posted by TheBrad69
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-19 12:26 #244Senior Member

Posts: 596Any one sample
http://battle-creek.skipthegames.com...b/750082824755, says hillsdale so she outcall only or we have to drive there?
-
04-30-19 07:28 #243Senior Member

Posts: 362Lol
I would say the chances are zero that the lady in the ad is the one that opens the door. Zero chance. These are typical ads that, trust me from experience, never are for real and a waste of time. In fact when I see the beautiful chick ad, from experience. I do not waste my time reading it. If that chick is that beautiful and is selling it, you will not find it here and that a promise.
Originally Posted by SlyGuy12
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-19 18:55 #242Senior Member

Posts: 1701Lol
Wish ones who look like this were real.
http://battle-creek.skipthegames.com...o/853326899742










Reply With Quote





