Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 128 of 144 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... LastLast
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 2147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #242

    Lol

    Wish ones who look like this were real.

    http://battle-creek.skipthegames.com...o/853326899742

  2. #241

    Emma waste of time.

    Saw a post for Emma today, had seen her twice in the past & enjoyed when able to see he, had 2 other times didn't work out, because of her. Texted her, quick response back, I was interested in a hhr but would be about 2 hours before could see her, she was good with it & let her know. Did some texting in betweeen as I was asking for new pics, she did send some & still looks good but has a belly from what I could see. Just before 9 am texted and asked if 9"30 would work, she resonded yes & gave me a hotel in B. C. I said will text for room # once there. I texted at 9:31 saying here, room #? Crickets, 9:36 texted I hate waiting in parking lots room# texted 9:41 been waiting 10 minutes can I get room # or should I leave?, Finally at 9:44 a response " Oh man I'm sorry hun I'm here. ", ask room #, resonse " I got to get the room real quick again need the money tho is that ok with you real quick", my resonse "no". Her response "well idk, I guess not going to make it workable then today. I thought I had it situated but somebody ended up cancelling on me". I left, should have remembered past issues. Proceed with caution & expect delays.

    http://battle-creek.skipthegames.com...e/714416682465

  3. #240
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBrad69  [View Original Post]
    Have heard they hang at the main entrance bar? I'm sheltered how do you pick them out & how do you pick them up LOL they already have a room?
    I'm also curious how some of you pull it all together, from identifying them, to negotiating and experiencing their menu.

  4. #239

    Jessie?

    Quote Originally Posted by SlyGuy12  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have digits for Jessie? She posts only rarely and takes it down quickly. I used to have her digits, but lost them. If you can help me out, please PM me.
    http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com...e/729369931145

  5. #238

    Rated are for remarkable

    Anyone have digits for Jessie? She posts only rarely and takes it down quickly. I used to have her digits, but lost them. If you can help me out, please PM me.

  6. #237

    The New Nikki.

    Fellow mongers,

    I'm sorry to say that the 25 yo, UTR, cute, "other Nikki" that I referred to just a few posts ago, is Not For Real.

    The dry spell continues, unfortunately.

    Had a feeling she was maybe just BS- seems to be true.

    I used the same digits to try to contact her again.

    We had just chatted on that line a few days before.

    Nothing- crickets.

    Some of you PM'd me asking- sorry.

    If anything changes on her, will post or PM replies.

    Be safe.

    Bored, JJ / Kzoo.

  7. #236

    Bait and switch

    I thought this one looked TGTBT, but decided to call. Answered right away, negotiated an hour for 150, drove to Comstock, called back and got directions to a residential area.

    Went to the door, and the girl that answered the door was definitely not the girl pictured. To clarify, it might have been the girl in the pictures before years of meth and H. She maybe weighed 80 lbs, was missing several front teeth, had open sores all over her face, and I could see track marks all up and down each arm, and she appeared to be losing her hair. I didn't even go in, I turned around and left. I feel like I could have gotten an STD just by looking at her.

    The funny thing is she texted me a couple hours later and said "I'm just having a hard time, can you help me out". I replied No thank you, and she replied "asshole".

    Now if you could get past her appearance (I couldn't) she might be a good date, who knows. I can say this much, she was jonesing so badly that I probably could have negotiated down to 20.

    http://battle-creek.skipthegames.com...o/623442356129

  8. #235

    Nikki & Nikkibaby

    Quote Originally Posted by JDoe420  [View Original Post]
    I'm assuming you're not talking about a black girl, are you? If so it could be the same Nicky I ran into awhile back, although I think she was younger than 25.

    When you guys say Nikki Baby you're talking about this one, right?
    No, the new Nikki I came across is white & 25 YO.

    She' currently off the radar & cute in pics.

    If you want to TOFFT with her, just LMK (PM).

    Will give you digits.

    She seems interested & may be somewhat negotiable.

    Asked me for 200- I passed.

    Feared golden pussy syndrome.

    Nikkibaby is a longtime poster here- under escort & massage.

    She's 35 yo / blonde / curvy / cute.

    Mature provider. Good IMO.

    Can Easily search her ads in BC STG postings.

    Reviews somewhat mixed- mostly good.

    They can be searched here easily also.

    Sorry have trouble with link postings- LOL.

    PM me also, if you should want her digits (after you research).

    Good Luck,

    JJ / Kzoo.

  9. #234
    Quote Originally Posted by JJletsplay  [View Original Post]
    Hi men!

    I came across a 25 yo young lady, in the course of other hobby endeavors.

    Spoke- came to find out that she's an escort / provider, in BC (supposedly).

    Have never seen any ads for her on any site.

    She says she has regulars & "does quite well".

    She goes by the name "Nikki".

    Now she of course, should not be confused with the "Nikki baby" that many of us know & love.

    Has anyone ever seen or dreamed of this other Nikki- in BC- Cute- 25 years old?

    LMK if you have any knowledge of her.

    Post or PM both fine.

    Thanks. Be Safe.

    JJ / Kzoo.
    I'm assuming you're not talking about a black girl, are you? If so it could be the same Nicky I ran into awhile back, although I think she was younger than 25.

    When you guys say Nikki Baby you're talking about this one, right?

  10. #233

    Working link.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ouliksak  [View Original Post]
    I see has advertised, for a bit. Nothing found anyone see her?

    http://battle-creek.skipthegames.com.../782820311169.
    http://archive.fo/Sdihn.

    Be safe.

  11. #232

    Anyone

    I see has advertised, for a bit. Nothing found anyone see her?

    http://battle-creek.skipthegames.com.../782820311169.

  12. #231

    Another Nikki?

    Hi men!

    I came across a 25 yo young lady, in the course of other hobby endeavors.

    Spoke- came to find out that she's an escort / provider, in BC (supposedly).

    Have never seen any ads for her on any site.

    She says she has regulars & "does quite well".

    She goes by the name "Nikki".

    Now she of course, should not be confused with the "Nikki baby" that many of us know & love.

    Has anyone ever seen or dreamed of this other Nikki- in BC- Cute- 25 years old?

    LMK if you have any knowledge of her.

    Post or PM both fine.

    Thanks. Be Safe.

    JJ / Kzoo.

  13. #230

    Casino

    Quote Originally Posted by SlyGuy12  [View Original Post]
    The girls that work the Casino don't tend to no be local. The last two I connected with were from the Detroit area visiting for the weekend. This area is pretty dead with pretty AA girls. Lots of fat disgusting ones on STG.
    Have heard they hang at the main entrance bar? I'm sheltered how do you pick them out & how do you pick them up LOL they already have a room?

  14. #229

    Casino

    Quote Originally Posted by JDoe420  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for a young, petite black girl, any suggestions worth traveling for? The options in Lansing are limited. Anyone tried this girl, it looks too good to be true but she reminds of a girl I found at Firekeepers before:

    http://kalamazoo.skipthegames.com/fe...s/391648450154

    BTW I'd really like to find the girl from Firekeepers, I saw her there in December. She was a young skinny black girl, pretty face, body like the one in the ad above, she had one small tattoo on the back of her neck and gave her name as Nicky. If you know who she is pm me, I'll be eternally grateful LOL.
    The girls that work the Casino don't tend to no be local. The last two I connected with were from the Detroit area visiting for the weekend. This area is pretty dead with pretty AA girls. Lots of fat disgusting ones on STG.

  15. #228

    Looking for someone

    I'm looking for a young, petite black girl, any suggestions worth traveling for? The options in Lansing are limited. Anyone tried this girl, it looks too good to be true but she reminds of a girl I found at Firekeepers before:

    http://kalamazoo.skipthegames.com/fe...s/391648450154

    BTW I'd really like to find the girl from Firekeepers, I saw her there in December. She was a young skinny black girl, pretty face, body like the one in the ad above, she had one small tattoo on the back of her neck and gave her name as Nicky. If you know who she is pm me, I'll be eternally grateful LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape