Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,736 to 12,750 of 16679
-
05-02-19 10:48 #3944Senior Member

Posts: 124Jane Dusk Ripoff
Believe what you want. As the victim I can tell you it is absolutely true.
Originally Posted by ToolMan347
[View Original Post]
Back story:
I did not even report it initially as it was not the classic ripoff. I had seen her dozens of times and the menu greatly expanded and donations went down (her idea so I could come more often).
Last time I saw her was after BP went down and she greeted me outside. Friend had an emergency and she needed a ride. Had had given her rides before and no reason not to trust her.
When we arrived she asked for the donation as an advance and would see me the next day. Gave me a kiss and that was the last time I physically saw her. She responded to a few texts and then ghosted me. Shortly after she went off the grid.
I did check on her after the Sun Prairie explosion. Had a few exchanges sent me some pics of damage and then ghosted me again.
When she popped back up wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt so I contacted her. When she realized who it was she has again ghosted me confirming that it was absolutely intended.
In hindsight she probably did me a favor. I was clearly thinking with the little head. While she assured me she was safe with everyone else and tested things probably went too far. Who knows maybe feelings became involved or she realized it had gone to far as well.
Let's face it few would put up with the conditions toward the end. Her apartment was filth with animals running all over the place.
While a conversationalist some of it was pretty out there. When BP went down she was super pissed almost to the point of psychotic. Looking back now with the brain I question if she does not have some mental health issues.
Anyway not the classic cash and dash scenario, but definitely happened and was intentional in hindsight.
I have some great memories. Have been tested and all clear. Lessons learned and I won't repeat the same mistakes.
Thing is with these girls if they will do it with one it is only a matter of time before it happens again.
Good luck.
-
05-02-19 10:43 #3943Senior Member

Posts: 223What to expect with CG
If you schedule a date through CG what can you expect? Anything uncovered? Any BB? Good performance? Good attitude? Get your full time? I have never spent that much but sure wouldn't mind getting a non-drug addict and a truly hot chick for once.
-
05-02-19 10:18 #3942Senior Member

Posts: 82Man, I wish she had incall, that body is cracking.
Originally Posted by X8686
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-19 10:17 #3941Senior Member

Posts: 223Mia's number is the same. I just recently talked to her. I think Coco might be out of the area at the moment. If you find any others please let us know!
Originally Posted by StonesFan169
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-19 10:07 #3940Senior Member

Posts: 223I wouldn't mind finding Dani Daniels on stg...
Originally Posted by CurbFeeler
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-19 09:41 #3939Senior Member

Posts: 131She's real and doing doubles with hunter under management. Hard pass from me.
Originally Posted by ToolMan347
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-19 09:35 #3938Senior Member

Posts: 374Dani
Says Wausau on top. In town? Which one? pornstar pics. FAKE
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-19 09:14 #3937Senior Member

Posts: 2120Dani Daniels
Wow, Dani Daniels is in Madison!
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...e/449894000893
https://www.xnxx.com/search/dani
LOL.
-
05-02-19 08:55 #3936Senior Member

Posts: 2120I haven't seen that girl. But my sense is she has multiple ads and it might not be easy to discern that it's the same girl.
Originally Posted by Ifuck608
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-19 08:54 #3935Senior Member

Posts: 2120Thanks
Great list. I'm curious to hear more about each one, if you feel like sharing more details. Even the ones I've seen, as it's been a long time and things change.
Originally Posted by X8686
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-19 07:05 #3934Regular Member

Posts: 5Asian Coco
Thanks but I was hoping someone had more current contact info. I see she had a review as recent as April 2019 on Erotic Monkey but who knows that site is probably fake. All the numbers I've found for her are disconnected. I'd really like to see this provider again.
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-19 02:38 #3933Senior Member

Posts: 53WTF? That's your DTF girl, remember?
ToolMan, you said you were done with her. You posted the screenshots of your convos! Or did I miss something? OK, I get it, maybe you decided to give her another shot. Sorry, haven't seen her. http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...f/495272683218.
Originally Posted by ToolMan347
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-19 01:49 #3932Senior Member

Posts: 154Luna?
This may be the next one I give a shot. Anyone have any info? A search didn't come up with anything.
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...t/656598173452
-
05-02-19 01:41 #3931Senior Member

Posts: 154Adding to the positive list
Here's my list to add to real and good providers.
Bella. I saw her yesterday. Pics are real and if anything, she's better looking. Great attitude. She is probably currently the best in madison. My only complaint was the donation to come to dodgeville.
https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...t/362137800202
Lexxi. Yes, she probably has 20 lbs on her pictures but she is still really good looking and has a very pretty face. She's very experienced. I had a good time with her. Just a little too business like for me to repeat. I'd still recommend.
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...i/714375736191
Jane Dusk. I don't buy the ripoff reports. I saw her about a year ago. More than once. And I don't repeat often. She might talk to much. But, she puts you at ease. No other complaints. I would see her again and I wouldn't be worried about being ripped off.
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...w/561442099058
-
05-02-19 01:13 #3930Senior Member

Posts: 154Great info
This is really good info. Thank you.
Originally Posted by X8686
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





