Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,751 to 12,765 of 16679
-
05-01-19 23:39 #3929Senior Member

Posts: 504Yep these girls could provide special service to preferred customers. Like guys who show up freshly showed, good attitude, treat the girl decent, and maybe not to disgusting looking to them. Give a really good GFE to these guys at a reduced rate and see mostly regulars. Sounds like a good business model. But chasing the next supply of party goodies is their priority even if it means going high volume.
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-19 22:19 #3928Senior Member

Posts: 2120Blast from the past. I have no idea if this is relevant:
Originally Posted by Stonesfan169
[View Original Post]
https://adultsearch.com/wisconsin/ma...scorts/1112411
-
05-01-19 22:01 #3927Senior Member

Posts: 2120Horizon
I can't remember where I read it. I think it was some old timer on the Milwaukee board sharing pearls of wisdom.
Originally Posted by GunSmoke
[View Original Post]
He said these girls have a very small time horizon.
You and I might think, "Wait, this girl would be silly to fuck me over for $100 when I'm willing to give her $100 a week indefinitely. ".
And we're wrong. You know why? Making that thought requires a time horizon that stretches beyond the next few hours.
Which is vastly more than these girls can fathom.
-
05-01-19 21:37 #3926Senior Member

Posts: 261Lmao
No kidding if they only new how much coin they could make if they just had good customer service skills.
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
Be Safe.
GS.
-
05-01-19 20:41 #3925Regular Member

Posts: 5Asian Girls In The Area
Does anyone have any recommendations? I have seen Asian Coco in the past. I tried Asian Mia but it seems like their numbers have both changed. I had a great time with Coco last time and would like to repeat.
-
05-01-19 20:05 #3924Senior Member

Posts: 147Other options
Adding to Popeye's list, we're not without other options. All of these are legit ladies I can vouch for with legit photos. Had great to decent times with all of them. All appear to still be active recently in Madison.
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
Sarah.
Looks great. Shows up on time. Always treats me well. Has her shit together.
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...a/417249307404
Lily.
Cute redhead with a fantastic BBBJ.
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...l/732690502602
Eva.
Cute latina GFE.
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...e/282409359467
Brooklyn.
Attractive GFE.
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...m/430727650083
Stacy.
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...y/893243824524
Bailey.
Nice body and attitude.
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...y/555926202662
Carly (now Lila?
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...n/763039040106
Vanessa.
Great body, but often grumpy.
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...x/108077747941
Brittany.
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...l/121782075997
CG is a great option if you can handle the employment verification.
GH is always there if you need a backup plan.
Milwaukee is an hour down the road with lots of new people if you really want to see someone new.
-
05-01-19 18:54 #3923Regular Member

Posts: 5Asian Coco
I saw a recent review for this girl. I have seen her in the past but then lost contact and haven't been able to get a hold of her since. All of the phone numbers I have found don't work. I had a fun time with her and would like to see if she is available again if anyone has any info. Thanks.
-
05-01-19 18:34 #3922Senior Member

Posts: 30Thank you
The good gentlemen on this site continue to save my bacon from regrettable encounters. Thanks to all. Stay safe. Patton.
Originally Posted by SvenvonLatvia
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-19 18:07 #3921Senior Member

Posts: 508Usually the case
I cannot stand horrible communication at all.
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-19 18:06 #3920Senior Member

Posts: 2120I've tried this one several times. One time she quoted something ridiculous for GFE ($300 hr, for a girl that has zero reputation or credibility). Another time, she seemed too drunk or high to engage at all. I'd get one word responses literally hours apart. One of them was a terse "60". Like, what the fuck?
Originally Posted by BrunoMadison
[View Original Post]
She consistently strikes out at basic communication skills. Which I use as an important filter. If a girl can't engage me and interest me and treat me with respect, why would I think she's going to be able to entertain me for 30 minutes or more? The rudeness and impatience most of these girls ooze is a clear indicator of the quality of the experience you can expect with them.
Pass.
And those pics are so over the top. My guess is she's some plump dough ass thing, hoping to lure some desperate fools and help them part with some cash for rubbing against her fat ass for a few minutes.
But maybe I'm wrong. Any newbies want to establish credibility and go find out and share with us what's behind door number 1?
For me, sweet brown said it best.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9-fzpdIhOA
-
05-01-19 18:00 #3919Senior Member

Posts: 508Anyone?
Anyone see or have thoughts?
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...e/441325240067
-
05-01-19 17:57 #3918Senior Member

Posts: 2120I used to send pics of my own dick. Then I figured, she doesn't care what my dick looks like, right? So I just find one that's close enough. LOL.
Originally Posted by HornyGuyLif
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-19 17:55 #3917Senior Member

Posts: 2120I skip links when there's only one for a given name, as this shows:
Originally Posted by Madcap88
[View Original Post]
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...ywords=melissa
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...keywords=amber
Or when I'm lazy. Or when I've written about them (with links) in the last 2 weeks. LOL.
This search has more than one result:
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...keywords=juicy+booty.
But then you'd have to know I generally am only interested in white girls:
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...8/521888393611
-
05-01-19 17:00 #3916Senior Member

Posts: 51IF this is the same woman, these are the same pics used from at least 5 years ago, back in craigslist days. She used to be in milwaukee. Went, her and an older (non working) female roommate were there. She looked barely like her pics then. I left.
Originally Posted by GeneralPatton
[View Original Post]
IF it's the same person. Could be someone using fake pics.
-
05-01-19 16:24 #3915Regular Member

Posts: 17This one.
Originally Posted by Andy54
[View Original Post]
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...l/732690502602










Reply With Quote





