rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 851 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 351 751 801 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 901 951 ... LastLast
Results 12,751 to 12,765 of 16689
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3939
    Quote Originally Posted by ToolMan347  [View Original Post]
    This may be the next one I give a shot. Anyone have any info? A search didn't come up with anything.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...t/656598173452
    She's real and doing doubles with hunter under management. Hard pass from me.

  2. #3938

    Dani

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    Says Wausau on top. In town? Which one? pornstar pics. FAKE

  3. #3937

  4. #3936
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifuck608  [View Original Post]
    ToolMan, you said you were done with her. You posted the screenshots of your convos! Or did I miss something? OK, I get it, maybe you decided to give her another shot. Sorry, haven't seen her. http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...f/495272683218.
    I haven't seen that girl. But my sense is she has multiple ads and it might not be easy to discern that it's the same girl.

  5. #3935

    Thanks

    Great list. I'm curious to hear more about each one, if you feel like sharing more details. Even the ones I've seen, as it's been a long time and things change.

    Quote Originally Posted by X8686  [View Original Post]
    Adding to Popeye's list, we're not without other options. All of these are legit ladies I can vouch for with legit photos. Had great to decent times with all of them. All appear to still be active recently in Madison.

    Sarah.

    Looks great. Shows up on time. Always treats me well. Has her shit together.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...a/417249307404

    Lily.

    Cute redhead with a fantastic BBBJ.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...l/732690502602

    Eva.

    Cute latina GFE.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...e/282409359467

    Brooklyn.

    Attractive GFE.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...m/430727650083

    Stacy.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...y/893243824524

    Bailey.

    Nice body and attitude.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...y/555926202662

    Carly (now Lila?

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...n/763039040106

    Vanessa.

    Great body, but often grumpy.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...x/108077747941

    Brittany.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...l/121782075997

    CG is a great option if you can handle the employment verification.

    GH is always there if you need a backup plan.

    Milwaukee is an hour down the road with lots of new people if you really want to see someone new.

  6. #3934

    Asian Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    Blast from the past. I have no idea if this is relevant:

    https://adultsearch.com/wisconsin/ma...scorts/1112411
    Thanks but I was hoping someone had more current contact info. I see she had a review as recent as April 2019 on Erotic Monkey but who knows that site is probably fake. All the numbers I've found for her are disconnected. I'd really like to see this provider again.

  7. #3933

    WTF? That's your DTF girl, remember?

    Quote Originally Posted by ToolMan347  [View Original Post]
    This may be the next one I give a shot. Anyone have any info? A search didn't come up with anything.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...t/656598173452
    ToolMan, you said you were done with her. You posted the screenshots of your convos! Or did I miss something? OK, I get it, maybe you decided to give her another shot. Sorry, haven't seen her. http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...f/495272683218.

  8. #3932

    Luna?

    This may be the next one I give a shot. Anyone have any info? A search didn't come up with anything.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...t/656598173452

  9. #3931

    Adding to the positive list

    Here's my list to add to real and good providers.

    Bella. I saw her yesterday. Pics are real and if anything, she's better looking. Great attitude. She is probably currently the best in madison. My only complaint was the donation to come to dodgeville.

    https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...t/362137800202

    Lexxi. Yes, she probably has 20 lbs on her pictures but she is still really good looking and has a very pretty face. She's very experienced. I had a good time with her. Just a little too business like for me to repeat. I'd still recommend.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...i/714375736191

    Jane Dusk. I don't buy the ripoff reports. I saw her about a year ago. More than once. And I don't repeat often. She might talk to much. But, she puts you at ease. No other complaints. I would see her again and I wouldn't be worried about being ripped off.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...w/561442099058

  10. #3930

    Great info

    Quote Originally Posted by X8686  [View Original Post]
    Adding to Popeye's list, we're not without other options. All of these are legit ladies I can vouch for with legit photos. Had great to decent times with all of them. All appear to still be active recently in Madison.

    Sarah.

    Looks great. Shows up on time. Always treats me well. Has her shit together.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...a/417249307404

    Lily.

    Cute redhead with a fantastic BBBJ.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...l/732690502602

    Eva.

    Cute latina GFE.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...e/282409359467

    Brooklyn.

    Attractive GFE.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...m/430727650083

    Stacy.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...y/893243824524

    Bailey.

    Nice body and attitude.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...y/555926202662

    Carly (now Lila?

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...n/763039040106

    Vanessa.

    Great body, but often grumpy.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...x/108077747941

    Brittany.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...l/121782075997

    CG is a great option if you can handle the employment verification.

    GH is always there if you need a backup plan.

    Milwaukee is an hour down the road with lots of new people if you really want to see someone new.
    This is really good info. Thank you.

  11. #3929
    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    I can't remember where I read it. I think it was some old timer on the Milwaukee board sharing pearls of wisdom.

    He said these girls have a very small time horizon.

    You and I might think, "Wait, this girl would be silly to fuck me over for $100 when I'm willing to give her $100 a week indefinitely. ".

    And we're wrong. You know why? Making that thought requires a time horizon that stretches beyond the next few hours.

    Which is vastly more than these girls can fathom.
    Yep these girls could provide special service to preferred customers. Like guys who show up freshly showed, good attitude, treat the girl decent, and maybe not to disgusting looking to them. Give a really good GFE to these guys at a reduced rate and see mostly regulars. Sounds like a good business model. But chasing the next supply of party goodies is their priority even if it means going high volume.

  12. #3928
    Quote Originally Posted by Stonesfan169  [View Original Post]
    I saw a recent review for this girl. I have seen her in the past but then lost contact and haven't been able to get a hold of her since. All of the phone numbers I have found don't work. I had a fun time with her and would like to see if she is available again if anyone has any info. Thanks.
    Blast from the past. I have no idea if this is relevant:

    https://adultsearch.com/wisconsin/ma...scorts/1112411

  13. #3927

    Horizon

    Quote Originally Posted by GunSmoke  [View Original Post]
    No kidding if they only new how much coin they could make if they just had good customer service skills.

    Be Safe.

    GS.
    I can't remember where I read it. I think it was some old timer on the Milwaukee board sharing pearls of wisdom.

    He said these girls have a very small time horizon.

    You and I might think, "Wait, this girl would be silly to fuck me over for $100 when I'm willing to give her $100 a week indefinitely. ".

    And we're wrong. You know why? Making that thought requires a time horizon that stretches beyond the next few hours.

    Which is vastly more than these girls can fathom.

  14. #3926

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    I've tried this one several times. One time she quoted something ridiculous for GFE ($300 hr, for a girl that has zero reputation or credibility). Another time, she seemed too drunk or high to engage at all. I'd get one word responses literally hours apart. One of them was a terse "60". Like, what the fuck?

    She consistently strikes out at basic communication skills. Which I use as an important filter. If a girl can't engage me and interest me and treat me with respect, why would I think she's going to be able to entertain me for 30 minutes or more? The rudeness and impatience most of these girls ooze is a clear indicator of the quality of the experience you can expect with them.

    Pass.

    And those pics are so over the top. My guess is she's some plump dough ass thing, hoping to lure some desperate fools and help them part with some cash for rubbing against her fat ass for a few minutes.

    But maybe I'm wrong. Any newbies want to establish credibility and go find out and share with us what's behind door number 1?

    For me, sweet brown said it best.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9-fzpdIhOA
    No kidding if they only new how much coin they could make if they just had good customer service skills.

    Be Safe.

    GS.

  15. #3925

    Asian Girls In The Area

    Does anyone have any recommendations? I have seen Asian Coco in the past. I tried Asian Mia but it seems like their numbers have both changed. I had a great time with Coco last time and would like to repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape