Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 850 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 350 750 800 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 900 950 ... LastLast
Results 12,736 to 12,750 of 16680
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3945

    Some experience

    Quote Originally Posted by SitNud  [View Original Post]
    If you schedule a date through CG what can you expect? Anything uncovered? Any BB? Good performance? Good attitude? Get your full time? I have never spent that much but sure wouldn't mind getting a non-drug addict and a truly hot chick for once.
    Long time lurker, but I can speak to CG.

    The photos are heavily doctored, don't build expectations on them. That being said, the girls are fairly attractive and almost exclusively from eastern Europe / Russia.

    Covered full service, but always BBBJ and CIM or chest. No COF. Performance in my experience is good, as many finishes as you can muster and massages in between.

    I believe they schedule them with 30 minute windows in between dates, and sometimes the girls let you go a bit over your scheduled time.

    The screening process might be a little invasive for some, but if you've got the curiosity, I'd say take a flyer and see if you like it.

  2. #3944

    Jane Dusk Ripoff

    Quote Originally Posted by ToolMan347  [View Original Post]
    Jane Dusk. I don't buy the ripoff reports. I saw her about a year ago. More than once. And I don't repeat often. She might talk to much. But, she puts you at ease. No other complaints. I would see her again and I wouldn't be worried about being ripped off.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...w/561442099058
    Believe what you want. As the victim I can tell you it is absolutely true.

    Back story:

    I did not even report it initially as it was not the classic ripoff. I had seen her dozens of times and the menu greatly expanded and donations went down (her idea so I could come more often).

    Last time I saw her was after BP went down and she greeted me outside. Friend had an emergency and she needed a ride. Had had given her rides before and no reason not to trust her.

    When we arrived she asked for the donation as an advance and would see me the next day. Gave me a kiss and that was the last time I physically saw her. She responded to a few texts and then ghosted me. Shortly after she went off the grid.

    I did check on her after the Sun Prairie explosion. Had a few exchanges sent me some pics of damage and then ghosted me again.

    When she popped back up wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt so I contacted her. When she realized who it was she has again ghosted me confirming that it was absolutely intended.

    In hindsight she probably did me a favor. I was clearly thinking with the little head. While she assured me she was safe with everyone else and tested things probably went too far. Who knows maybe feelings became involved or she realized it had gone to far as well.

    Let's face it few would put up with the conditions toward the end. Her apartment was filth with animals running all over the place.

    While a conversationalist some of it was pretty out there. When BP went down she was super pissed almost to the point of psychotic. Looking back now with the brain I question if she does not have some mental health issues.

    Anyway not the classic cash and dash scenario, but definitely happened and was intentional in hindsight.

    I have some great memories. Have been tested and all clear. Lessons learned and I won't repeat the same mistakes.

    Thing is with these girls if they will do it with one it is only a matter of time before it happens again.

    Good luck.

  3. #3943

    What to expect with CG

    If you schedule a date through CG what can you expect? Anything uncovered? Any BB? Good performance? Good attitude? Get your full time? I have never spent that much but sure wouldn't mind getting a non-drug addict and a truly hot chick for once.

  4. #3942
    Quote Originally Posted by X8686  [View Original Post]
    Adding to Popeye's list, we're not without other options. All of these are legit ladies I can vouch for with legit photos. Had great to decent times with all of them. All appear to still be active recently in Madison.

    Sarah.

    Looks great. Shows up on time. Always treats me well. Has her shit together.
    Man, I wish she had incall, that body is cracking.

  5. #3941
    Quote Originally Posted by StonesFan169  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any recommendations? I have seen Asian Coco in the past. I tried Asian Mia but it seems like their numbers have both changed. I had a great time with Coco last time and would like to repeat.
    Mia's number is the same. I just recently talked to her. I think Coco might be out of the area at the moment. If you find any others please let us know!

  6. #3940
    Quote Originally Posted by CurbFeeler  [View Original Post]
    Says Wausau on top. In town? Which one? pornstar pics. FAKE
    I wouldn't mind finding Dani Daniels on stg...

  7. #3939
    Quote Originally Posted by ToolMan347  [View Original Post]
    This may be the next one I give a shot. Anyone have any info? A search didn't come up with anything.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...t/656598173452
    She's real and doing doubles with hunter under management. Hard pass from me.

  8. #3938

    Dani

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    Says Wausau on top. In town? Which one? pornstar pics. FAKE

  9. #3937

  10. #3936
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifuck608  [View Original Post]
    ToolMan, you said you were done with her. You posted the screenshots of your convos! Or did I miss something? OK, I get it, maybe you decided to give her another shot. Sorry, haven't seen her. http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...f/495272683218.
    I haven't seen that girl. But my sense is she has multiple ads and it might not be easy to discern that it's the same girl.

  11. #3935

    Thanks

    Great list. I'm curious to hear more about each one, if you feel like sharing more details. Even the ones I've seen, as it's been a long time and things change.

    Quote Originally Posted by X8686  [View Original Post]
    Adding to Popeye's list, we're not without other options. All of these are legit ladies I can vouch for with legit photos. Had great to decent times with all of them. All appear to still be active recently in Madison.

    Sarah.

    Looks great. Shows up on time. Always treats me well. Has her shit together.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...a/417249307404

    Lily.

    Cute redhead with a fantastic BBBJ.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...l/732690502602

    Eva.

    Cute latina GFE.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...e/282409359467

    Brooklyn.

    Attractive GFE.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...m/430727650083

    Stacy.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...y/893243824524

    Bailey.

    Nice body and attitude.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...y/555926202662

    Carly (now Lila?

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...n/763039040106

    Vanessa.

    Great body, but often grumpy.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...x/108077747941

    Brittany.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...l/121782075997

    CG is a great option if you can handle the employment verification.

    GH is always there if you need a backup plan.

    Milwaukee is an hour down the road with lots of new people if you really want to see someone new.

  12. #3934

    Asian Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    Blast from the past. I have no idea if this is relevant:

    https://adultsearch.com/wisconsin/ma...scorts/1112411
    Thanks but I was hoping someone had more current contact info. I see she had a review as recent as April 2019 on Erotic Monkey but who knows that site is probably fake. All the numbers I've found for her are disconnected. I'd really like to see this provider again.

  13. #3933

    WTF? That's your DTF girl, remember?

    Quote Originally Posted by ToolMan347  [View Original Post]
    This may be the next one I give a shot. Anyone have any info? A search didn't come up with anything.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...t/656598173452
    ToolMan, you said you were done with her. You posted the screenshots of your convos! Or did I miss something? OK, I get it, maybe you decided to give her another shot. Sorry, haven't seen her. http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...f/495272683218.

  14. #3932

    Luna?

    This may be the next one I give a shot. Anyone have any info? A search didn't come up with anything.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...t/656598173452

  15. #3931

    Adding to the positive list

    Here's my list to add to real and good providers.

    Bella. I saw her yesterday. Pics are real and if anything, she's better looking. Great attitude. She is probably currently the best in madison. My only complaint was the donation to come to dodgeville.

    https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...t/362137800202

    Lexxi. Yes, she probably has 20 lbs on her pictures but she is still really good looking and has a very pretty face. She's very experienced. I had a good time with her. Just a little too business like for me to repeat. I'd still recommend.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...i/714375736191

    Jane Dusk. I don't buy the ripoff reports. I saw her about a year ago. More than once. And I don't repeat often. She might talk to much. But, she puts you at ease. No other complaints. I would see her again and I wouldn't be worried about being ripped off.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...w/561442099058

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape