Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,751 to 12,765 of 16684
-
05-02-19 07:05 #3934Regular Member

Posts: 5Asian Coco
Thanks but I was hoping someone had more current contact info. I see she had a review as recent as April 2019 on Erotic Monkey but who knows that site is probably fake. All the numbers I've found for her are disconnected. I'd really like to see this provider again.
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-19 02:38 #3933Senior Member

Posts: 53WTF? That's your DTF girl, remember?
ToolMan, you said you were done with her. You posted the screenshots of your convos! Or did I miss something? OK, I get it, maybe you decided to give her another shot. Sorry, haven't seen her. http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...f/495272683218.
Originally Posted by ToolMan347
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-19 01:49 #3932Senior Member

Posts: 154Luna?
This may be the next one I give a shot. Anyone have any info? A search didn't come up with anything.
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...t/656598173452
-
05-02-19 01:41 #3931Senior Member

Posts: 154Adding to the positive list
Here's my list to add to real and good providers.
Bella. I saw her yesterday. Pics are real and if anything, she's better looking. Great attitude. She is probably currently the best in madison. My only complaint was the donation to come to dodgeville.
https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...t/362137800202
Lexxi. Yes, she probably has 20 lbs on her pictures but she is still really good looking and has a very pretty face. She's very experienced. I had a good time with her. Just a little too business like for me to repeat. I'd still recommend.
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...i/714375736191
Jane Dusk. I don't buy the ripoff reports. I saw her about a year ago. More than once. And I don't repeat often. She might talk to much. But, she puts you at ease. No other complaints. I would see her again and I wouldn't be worried about being ripped off.
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...w/561442099058
-
05-02-19 01:13 #3930Senior Member

Posts: 154Great info
This is really good info. Thank you.
Originally Posted by X8686
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-19 23:39 #3929Senior Member

Posts: 504Yep these girls could provide special service to preferred customers. Like guys who show up freshly showed, good attitude, treat the girl decent, and maybe not to disgusting looking to them. Give a really good GFE to these guys at a reduced rate and see mostly regulars. Sounds like a good business model. But chasing the next supply of party goodies is their priority even if it means going high volume.
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-19 22:19 #3928Senior Member

Posts: 2120Blast from the past. I have no idea if this is relevant:
Originally Posted by Stonesfan169
[View Original Post]
https://adultsearch.com/wisconsin/ma...scorts/1112411
-
05-01-19 22:01 #3927Senior Member

Posts: 2120Horizon
I can't remember where I read it. I think it was some old timer on the Milwaukee board sharing pearls of wisdom.
Originally Posted by GunSmoke
[View Original Post]
He said these girls have a very small time horizon.
You and I might think, "Wait, this girl would be silly to fuck me over for $100 when I'm willing to give her $100 a week indefinitely. ".
And we're wrong. You know why? Making that thought requires a time horizon that stretches beyond the next few hours.
Which is vastly more than these girls can fathom.
-
05-01-19 21:37 #3926Senior Member

Posts: 261Lmao
No kidding if they only new how much coin they could make if they just had good customer service skills.
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
Be Safe.
GS.
-
05-01-19 20:41 #3925Regular Member

Posts: 5Asian Girls In The Area
Does anyone have any recommendations? I have seen Asian Coco in the past. I tried Asian Mia but it seems like their numbers have both changed. I had a great time with Coco last time and would like to repeat.
-
05-01-19 20:05 #3924Senior Member

Posts: 147Other options
Adding to Popeye's list, we're not without other options. All of these are legit ladies I can vouch for with legit photos. Had great to decent times with all of them. All appear to still be active recently in Madison.
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
Sarah.
Looks great. Shows up on time. Always treats me well. Has her shit together.
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...a/417249307404
Lily.
Cute redhead with a fantastic BBBJ.
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...l/732690502602
Eva.
Cute latina GFE.
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...e/282409359467
Brooklyn.
Attractive GFE.
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...m/430727650083
Stacy.
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...y/893243824524
Bailey.
Nice body and attitude.
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...y/555926202662
Carly (now Lila?
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...n/763039040106
Vanessa.
Great body, but often grumpy.
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...x/108077747941
Brittany.
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...l/121782075997
CG is a great option if you can handle the employment verification.
GH is always there if you need a backup plan.
Milwaukee is an hour down the road with lots of new people if you really want to see someone new.
-
05-01-19 18:54 #3923Regular Member

Posts: 5Asian Coco
I saw a recent review for this girl. I have seen her in the past but then lost contact and haven't been able to get a hold of her since. All of the phone numbers I have found don't work. I had a fun time with her and would like to see if she is available again if anyone has any info. Thanks.
-
05-01-19 18:34 #3922Senior Member

Posts: 30Thank you
The good gentlemen on this site continue to save my bacon from regrettable encounters. Thanks to all. Stay safe. Patton.
Originally Posted by SvenvonLatvia
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-19 18:07 #3921Senior Member

Posts: 508Usually the case
I cannot stand horrible communication at all.
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-19 18:06 #3920Senior Member

Posts: 2120I've tried this one several times. One time she quoted something ridiculous for GFE ($300 hr, for a girl that has zero reputation or credibility). Another time, she seemed too drunk or high to engage at all. I'd get one word responses literally hours apart. One of them was a terse "60". Like, what the fuck?
Originally Posted by BrunoMadison
[View Original Post]
She consistently strikes out at basic communication skills. Which I use as an important filter. If a girl can't engage me and interest me and treat me with respect, why would I think she's going to be able to entertain me for 30 minutes or more? The rudeness and impatience most of these girls ooze is a clear indicator of the quality of the experience you can expect with them.
Pass.
And those pics are so over the top. My guess is she's some plump dough ass thing, hoping to lure some desperate fools and help them part with some cash for rubbing against her fat ass for a few minutes.
But maybe I'm wrong. Any newbies want to establish credibility and go find out and share with us what's behind door number 1?
For me, sweet brown said it best.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9-fzpdIhOA










Reply With Quote





