Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 852 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 352 752 802 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 902 952 ... LastLast
Results 12,766 to 12,780 of 16689
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3924
    Senior Member


    Posts: 147

    Other options

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    Here's my list of girls I've seen and would repeat with:

    - Melissa (cute as fuck, hot body, very GFE, just no kissing, and everything covered).

    - Amber (I find her attractive, she can give a great session, and she can give a not so great rushed session; work on timing and communication with this one).

    - Ash (very GND look, super fun, ultra GFE); also known as thicc (yes, misspelled) booty or juicy booty

    The list is sadly very short. Angel is gone. Tay disappeared. Brittan is on vacation.

    I'd love to see the girl on the right in Raine's ad pics. I think that's the same girl that Lucy was doing doubles with. Small world. I wonder if anyone ever actually saw that other girl. She's cute as fuck.

    Who else is there? Jesus.
    Adding to Popeye's list, we're not without other options. All of these are legit ladies I can vouch for with legit photos. Had great to decent times with all of them. All appear to still be active recently in Madison.

    Sarah.

    Looks great. Shows up on time. Always treats me well. Has her shit together.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...a/417249307404

    Lily.

    Cute redhead with a fantastic BBBJ.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...l/732690502602

    Eva.

    Cute latina GFE.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...e/282409359467

    Brooklyn.

    Attractive GFE.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...m/430727650083

    Stacy.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...y/893243824524

    Bailey.

    Nice body and attitude.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...y/555926202662

    Carly (now Lila?

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...n/763039040106

    Vanessa.

    Great body, but often grumpy.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...x/108077747941

    Brittany.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...l/121782075997

    CG is a great option if you can handle the employment verification.

    GH is always there if you need a backup plan.

    Milwaukee is an hour down the road with lots of new people if you really want to see someone new.

  2. #3923

    Asian Coco

    I saw a recent review for this girl. I have seen her in the past but then lost contact and haven't been able to get a hold of her since. All of the phone numbers I have found don't work. I had a fun time with her and would like to see if she is available again if anyone has any info. Thanks.

  3. #3922

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by SvenvonLatvia  [View Original Post]
    IF this is the same woman, these are the same pics used from at least 5 years ago, back in craigslist days. She used to be in milwaukee. Went, her and an older (non working) female roommate were there. She looked barely like her pics then. I left.

    IF it's the same person. Could be someone using fake pics.
    The good gentlemen on this site continue to save my bacon from regrettable encounters. Thanks to all. Stay safe. Patton.

  4. #3921

    Usually the case

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    I've tried this one several times. One time she quoted something ridiculous for GFE ($300 hr, for a girl that has zero reputation or credibility). Another time, she seemed too drunk or high to engage at all. I'd get one word responses literally hours apart. One of them was a terse "60". Like, what the fuck?

    My guess is she's some plump dough ass thing, hoping to lure some desperate fools and help them part with some cash for rubbing against her fat ass for a few minutes.
    I cannot stand horrible communication at all.

  5. #3920
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    I've tried this one several times. One time she quoted something ridiculous for GFE ($300 hr, for a girl that has zero reputation or credibility). Another time, she seemed too drunk or high to engage at all. I'd get one word responses literally hours apart. One of them was a terse "60". Like, what the fuck?

    She consistently strikes out at basic communication skills. Which I use as an important filter. If a girl can't engage me and interest me and treat me with respect, why would I think she's going to be able to entertain me for 30 minutes or more? The rudeness and impatience most of these girls ooze is a clear indicator of the quality of the experience you can expect with them.

    Pass.

    And those pics are so over the top. My guess is she's some plump dough ass thing, hoping to lure some desperate fools and help them part with some cash for rubbing against her fat ass for a few minutes.

    But maybe I'm wrong. Any newbies want to establish credibility and go find out and share with us what's behind door number 1?

    For me, sweet brown said it best.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9-fzpdIhOA

  6. #3919

  7. #3918
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyGuyLif  [View Original Post]
    Never ever a good idea to send a pic no matter how hot the girl is. If it really is LE you just put your head in the noose for them especially if you discussed anything on the phone or text.
    I used to send pics of my own dick. Then I figured, she doesn't care what my dick looks like, right? So I just find one that's close enough. LOL.

  8. #3917
    Quote Originally Posted by Madcap88  [View Original Post]
    Any links for these ladies?
    I skip links when there's only one for a given name, as this shows:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...ywords=melissa

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...keywords=amber

    Or when I'm lazy. Or when I've written about them (with links) in the last 2 weeks. LOL.

    This search has more than one result:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...keywords=juicy+booty.

    But then you'd have to know I generally am only interested in white girls:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...8/521888393611

  9. #3916
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralPatton  [View Original Post]
    If anyone has any info on this MILF, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Patton.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...n/543417142822
    IF this is the same woman, these are the same pics used from at least 5 years ago, back in craigslist days. She used to be in milwaukee. Went, her and an older (non working) female roommate were there. She looked barely like her pics then. I left.

    IF it's the same person. Could be someone using fake pics.

  10. #3915
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    Which lily? Links are always helpful!
    This one.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...l/732690502602

  11. #3914
    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    Here's my list of girls I've seen and would repeat with:

    - Melissa (cute as fuck, hot body, very GFE, just no kissing, and everything covered).

    - Amber (I find her attractive, she can give a great session, and she can give a not so great rushed session; work on timing and communication with this one).

    - Ash (very GND look, super fun, ultra GFE); also known as thicc (yes, misspelled) booty or juicy booty

    The list is sadly very short. Angel is gone. Tay disappeared. Brittan is on vacation.

    I'd love to see the girl on the right in Raine's ad pics. I think that's the same girl that Lucy was doing doubles with. Small world. I wonder if anyone ever actually saw that other girl. She's cute as fuck.

    Who else is there? Jesus.
    Any links for these ladies?

  12. #3913

    Who's on the list?

    Here's my list of girls I've seen and would repeat with:

    - Melissa (cute as fuck, hot body, very GFE, just no kissing, and everything covered).

    - Amber (I find her attractive, she can give a great session, and she can give a not so great rushed session; work on timing and communication with this one).

    - Ash (very GND look, super fun, ultra GFE); also known as thicc (yes, misspelled) booty or juicy booty

    The list is sadly very short. Angel is gone. Tay disappeared. Brittan is on vacation.

    I'd love to see the girl on the right in Raine's ad pics. I think that's the same girl that Lucy was doing doubles with. Small world. I wonder if anyone ever actually saw that other girl. She's cute as fuck.

    Who else is there? Jesus.

  13. #3912

    That it.

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    Yup. I think she sometimes uses the name Katniss.

    Strong avoid.
    That is what this board is all about, thanks for the heads up!

    Be safe.

    GS.

  14. #3911

    Katniss?

    Yup. I think she sometimes uses the name Katniss.

    Strong avoid.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpongeBob  [View Original Post]
    Isn't that Kitriss (sp?

    Looks like her ad and ass.

    She keeps coming back as someone different -.

    Had a pic of Sam with her a while back as well.

    Play Safe.

    Bob.

  15. #3910

    Kitriss

    Isn't that Kitriss (sp?

    Looks like her ad and ass.

    She keeps coming back as someone different -.

    Had a pic of Sam with her a while back as well.

    Play Safe.

    Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    That girl has several different ads. I met her. She got in my car. And I instantly regretted it. I shook her loose. No interest at all.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape