Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 434 of 492 FirstFirst ... 334 384 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 484 ... LastLast
Results 6,496 to 6,510 of 7380
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #885

    Lexie

    Quote Originally Posted by BugsyBoy  [View Original Post]
    I am excited to report that I will be meeting Lexie tomorrow! I am driving through town for business and decided to reach out to her after reading all of the glowing reviews and watching her pornhub videos. She is exactly my type. Petite spinner with round ass. I will of course report back after our visit.

    BTW, I did not realize this site was back after the whole FOSTA / SESTA debacle. Glad to be back. In the past I mostly lurked but I hope to be posting more frequently. Thanks for all the good intel.

    I am hoping to see Worcester provider on my back from my trip and will rrt back as well.
    Did you see her? Any report?

  2. #884

    FS Definitely Not Available

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamOfTuna  [View Original Post]
    She indicated to me that FS is available. I got the impression that if she likes you after the initial meet then she'll give up the goods. She's probably not going to let some fat, hairy slob with BO bang her out. But fantastic BBBJCIM w / Swallow none the less.
    I just want to chime in as I've met with her a few times and had conversations regarding FS. My first time she said it was on the table only to tell me that it wasn't. The next few times she admitted that she will never do FS as the dude she lives with doesn't have a clue and she doesn't want to rock the boat. I saw her last week and she looked absolutely hideous. Made no attempt to put makeup on, sort of rushed me as she had another appointment on the hour AND raised her rates! First of all her price for a BJ is too high and now she's booking multiple appointments on top of another. My last time with her for sure. The monger who referred to her as the "Tan Mom" has it right. She's not physically attractive and her prices are far too high for a 15 min BJ.

    I know some will white knight for her but she loves the guys who pop in 5 minutes and pay. 7. For me there are way better options with way younger females who are way better looking who won't rush you out the door!

    Hard Pass for me! Another one bites the dust.

    Just a heads up to those who haven't seen her and are thinking of taking the plunge for FS.

    IT'S NOT AVAILABLE! EVER!!

    Peace.

  3. #883

    Infamous Pregnant Jen

    Recently I made the trip to Jens house for an incall date two days ago. I've had decent experiences with her but this last time was an unmitigated disaster. She advertises how horny she is due to the fact that she's pregnant. Wanted to experience that but when I got there after handing over the donation she tells me BJ is only thing in the table as she's having issues with her vag! Too much information but I've already given her the cash so I guess I'm screwed. Then as she's giving head on her crappy lumpy bed in the basement she nods out with my Johnson in her mouth. So not only is she with child she's using H with child. Total boner killer. Had to wake her up and then take care of myself so she could go upstairs to get her fix. Sorry but not cool and definitely not worth it. I always knew she did crap but this was the last time I will partake in her services and I would caution others to do the same. I don't want to be a buzzkill but this isn't just about getting your rocks off and she clearly isn't worried about herself or what she's carrying. Another provider crossed off my list.

    Peace.

  4. #882
    Quote Originally Posted by BugsyBoy  [View Original Post]
    I am excited to report that I will be meeting Lexie tomorrow! I am driving through town for business and decided to reach out to her after reading all of the glowing reviews and watching her pornhub videos. She is exactly my type. Petite spinner with round ass. I will of course report back after our visit.

    BTW, I did not realize this site was back after the whole FOSTA / SESTA debacle. Glad to be back. In the past I mostly lurked but I hope to be posting more frequently. Thanks for all the good intel.

    I am hoping to see Worcester provider on my back from my trip and will rrt back as well.
    Try to make her squirt. She can if you try.

  5. #881

    Meeting Lexie Tomorrow.

    I am excited to report that I will be meeting Lexie tomorrow! I am driving through town for business and decided to reach out to her after reading all of the glowing reviews and watching her pornhub videos. She is exactly my type. Petite spinner with round ass. I will of course report back after our visit.

    BTW, I did not realize this site was back after the whole FOSTA / SESTA debacle. Glad to be back. In the past I mostly lurked but I hope to be posting more frequently. Thanks for all the good intel.

    I am hoping to see Worcester provider on my back from my trip and will rrt back as well.

  6. #880

  7. #879

    Allee Mack

    Had a very enjoyable dream about Allee Mack. I know a lot of guys on these boards dismiss the whole "massage" part of a session and want to go straight to "the good stuff" ASAP, but I actually really enjoy a long, sexy massage -- followed by a great FS finish -- and it's hard to find providers who are great at both. Enter Allee!

    First of all, easy to spend time with. Warm, down-to-earth personality, big beautful smile, big beautiful eyes, beautiful in a very girl-next-door kind of way. Easy to connect with, which made for a really relaxing massage. Has a nicely equipped studio in a separate room in her home. She takes the massage seriously and wants to focus more on that going forward and get a real CMT training, which is why she advertises in the "massage" section of STG. Started out with her disappearing to change while I undressed -- reappeared in a short slinky dress (with nothing underneath). As excellent massage continued, dress came off leaving her completely nude, which led to her pouring oil over her body and lots of body-to-body rubbing everywhere, etc. Allee naked is a treat. Post-flip was awesome, with thighs / ass / breasts / hands rubbing / stroking / licking everywhere. Once I was literally as hard as I could possibly get, applied the cover with her mouth and climbed on, at which point I got her best porn-star CG ride. See how long YOU can last with those incredible eyes locking onto yours.

    All of this, alas, does not come cheap. Rack rate is $$. 2 for just massage with HJ, extra services are add-on. I was a little confused here, she didn't give me a specific number just asked for an additional "tip" so I spent $$$ total. She does offer a discount if you bring donation (clothes, etc) for local homeless shelter -- I suspect there's some personal backstory there, but didn't pry. Only real disappointment was no DATY, which hurt because her pussy was wet and inviting for the entire session and I would have loved to explore, but everything safe and covered so that was off-limits. Final verdict? BBW -- best of both worlds. Will definitely repeat -- sooner rather than later.

    https://www.xvideos.com/video3178282/allee_mack

    https://springfield.rubratings.com/107197

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...u/297079278842
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mack.jpg‎  

  8. #878

    Lynne

    Quote Originally Posted by Bkev1970  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone sampled lynne for FS?

    Curious if she Will ever let anyone visit that pussy of hers.
    She indicated to me that FS is available. I got the impression that if she likes you after the initial meet then she'll give up the goods. She's probably not going to let some fat, hairy slob with BO bang her out. But fantastic BBBJCIM w / Swallow none the less.

  9. #877

  10. #876

    Here

    Quote Originally Posted by Downtowwn  [View Original Post]
    Hey Hentai, can you share her post? Or PM me the number?

    Thanks.
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...n/041081130178

  11. #875

    DSL Demi

    Hey Hentai, can you share her post? Or PM me the number?

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by HentaiLover  [View Original Post]
    Try Demi at 413 XXX 6818. She is very affordable and patient. Takes direction well. Petite black. Kinda cute, good company.

  12. #874

    DSL Demi

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkZanny  [View Original Post]
    Pretty new to this. Who's the best into BBBJ giver? Or cheapest.
    Try Demi at 413 XXX 6818. She is very affordable and patient. Takes direction well. Petite black. Kinda cute, good company.

  13. #873

    Lynne

    Has anyone sampled lynne for FS?

    Curious if she Will ever let anyone visit that pussy of hers.

    Quote Originally Posted by BradStevens  [View Original Post]
    I also visited her and had a nice experience maybe 3 weeks ago. She's very pleasant, does a good job, no drama. She's not some 20 something but she was in good shape for an older lady.

  14. #872

    Rate

    Decent rates? I've been looking for regular BBJ provider but not looking to drop a fortune.

    Quote Originally Posted by HitThat10  [View Original Post]
    Careful I said nice things about her and was told I was her. However my experence was similar to yours. Had a good time.

  15. #871
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape