Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,496 to 6,510 of 7375
-
04-28-19 16:01 #880Senior Member

Posts: 468Sweet and tasty
Anyone try this one?
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...o/774027745849
-
04-28-19 13:40 #879Senior Member

Posts: 335Allee Mack
Had a very enjoyable dream about Allee Mack. I know a lot of guys on these boards dismiss the whole "massage" part of a session and want to go straight to "the good stuff" ASAP, but I actually really enjoy a long, sexy massage -- followed by a great FS finish -- and it's hard to find providers who are great at both. Enter Allee!
First of all, easy to spend time with. Warm, down-to-earth personality, big beautful smile, big beautiful eyes, beautiful in a very girl-next-door kind of way. Easy to connect with, which made for a really relaxing massage. Has a nicely equipped studio in a separate room in her home. She takes the massage seriously and wants to focus more on that going forward and get a real CMT training, which is why she advertises in the "massage" section of STG. Started out with her disappearing to change while I undressed -- reappeared in a short slinky dress (with nothing underneath). As excellent massage continued, dress came off leaving her completely nude, which led to her pouring oil over her body and lots of body-to-body rubbing everywhere, etc. Allee naked is a treat. Post-flip was awesome, with thighs / ass / breasts / hands rubbing / stroking / licking everywhere. Once I was literally as hard as I could possibly get, applied the cover with her mouth and climbed on, at which point I got her best porn-star CG ride. See how long YOU can last with those incredible eyes locking onto yours.
All of this, alas, does not come cheap. Rack rate is $$. 2 for just massage with HJ, extra services are add-on. I was a little confused here, she didn't give me a specific number just asked for an additional "tip" so I spent $$$ total. She does offer a discount if you bring donation (clothes, etc) for local homeless shelter -- I suspect there's some personal backstory there, but didn't pry. Only real disappointment was no DATY, which hurt because her pussy was wet and inviting for the entire session and I would have loved to explore, but everything safe and covered so that was off-limits. Final verdict? BBW -- best of both worlds. Will definitely repeat -- sooner rather than later.
https://www.xvideos.com/video3178282/allee_mack
https://springfield.rubratings.com/107197
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...u/297079278842
-
04-28-19 13:33 #878Senior Member

Posts: 389Lynne
She indicated to me that FS is available. I got the impression that if she likes you after the initial meet then she'll give up the goods. She's probably not going to let some fat, hairy slob with BO bang her out. But fantastic BBBJCIM w / Swallow none the less.
Originally Posted by Bkev1970
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-19 13:04 #877Senior Member

Posts: 83Greenfield
Any intel on this one?
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...r/475677735407
-
04-27-19 20:31 #876Senior Member

Posts: 399Here
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...n/041081130178
Originally Posted by Downtowwn
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-19 16:44 #875Senior Member

Posts: 94DSL Demi
Hey Hentai, can you share her post? Or PM me the number?
Thanks.
Originally Posted by HentaiLover
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-19 11:38 #874Senior Member

Posts: 354DSL Demi
Try Demi at 413 XXX 6818. She is very affordable and patient. Takes direction well. Petite black. Kinda cute, good company.
Originally Posted by MarkZanny
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-19 09:48 #873Senior Member

Posts: 375Lynne
Has anyone sampled lynne for FS?
Curious if she Will ever let anyone visit that pussy of hers.
Originally Posted by BradStevens
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-19 17:16 #872Regular Member

Posts: 4Rate
Decent rates? I've been looking for regular BBJ provider but not looking to drop a fortune.
Originally Posted by HitThat10
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-19 17:04 #871Banned Member

Posts: 86[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
04-26-19 13:19 #870Senior Member

Posts: 118Lynn is good.
I also visited her and had a nice experience maybe 3 weeks ago. She's very pleasant, does a good job, no drama. She's not some 20 something but she was in good shape for an older lady.
Originally Posted by HitThat10
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-19 11:57 #869Senior Member

Posts: 34Careful I said nice things about her and was told I was her. However my experence was similar to yours. Had a good time.
Originally Posted by Alwaysbare
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-19 01:20 #868Regular Member

Posts: 1New to the game
Pretty new to this. Who's the best into BBBJ giver? Or cheapest.
-
04-25-19 15:54 #867Banned Member

Posts: 86Lynn quick visit holy cow!
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/408991027994
Have obviously read the reviews on this woman and she truly surpassess the reviews! I was horny as fuck and was not looking for so drawn out meeting, just wanted a great blowjob and boy did she deliver! I typically am nervous the first time I meet soemone but within a couple minutes of talking with her, my pants were at my ankles, he mouth on my cock and exploded inside of 5 minutes. One of the best blowjobs I have had in a very long time. Great tits! Friendly lady, relatively clean space, cool chick. I'll be spending more time with this one. RUN to go see her seriously!
-
04-24-19 13:28 #866Regular Member

Posts: 18Has anyone seen her?











Reply With Quote






