Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,481 to 6,495 of 7372
-
05-01-19 20:42 #892Senior Member

Posts: 109Except for the age in your criteria, every girl thinks she fares better in all other qualifies and deserves premium. I believe rates already incorporate age. 45 y MILF doesn't cost the same as 25 y girl.
Originally Posted by Merlin572
[View Original Post]
Only thing that dictates the rates is how much you want to pay. LOL. (kidding).
-
05-01-19 19:59 #891Senior Member

Posts: 207Pricing
I'm still relatively new to the game and started wondering what fair prices are for the providers. Its seems like most of these girls regardless of how they look and how enthusiastic they are, are charging the same sometimes ridiculous rates. Is it ok to make an offer? I've done this and had girls ask me my ethnicity, then respond with "I figured" when I tell them, as if to say other guys wouldn't try to talk them down. I personally think age, overall looks, whether they're drug free and obviously how entertaining they are are all factors, that should dictate rates.
-
05-01-19 07:15 #890Regular Member

Posts: 22I can also fully attest and confirm HD's post. While my session took place several weeks ago prior to her having vag issues (also in the ashtray of a basement), I was able to BBFS. But it was not entirely enjoyable, and was quite rushed.
Originally Posted by HotDiggity
[View Original Post]
She had marks, bruises, blisters, scoured all throughout her body. It pains me to see people do the things they do to their bodies, especially when they are pregnant. Nevertheless, this is not my cup of tea and I will not be repeating this ever again.
-
05-01-19 05:50 #889Senior Member

Posts: 2099Nah man you got it all wrong (as usual) I was asking for you to help out the members in the Springfield area & as expected you won't, for the rest of it go to Massholes for the reply.
Originally Posted by HotDiggity
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-19 00:21 #888Senior Member

Posts: 559Lo And Behold the White Knight
Told ya! There would be one and here he is. Congrats! You're the one with almost 1800 posts. Don't you already know those ladies? Obviously a Lynne fan so keep blowing your cash on subpar talent. Don't get mad if I don't do the same. And no I'm not sharing with white knights cause they are the reason homely old hag providers are charging ridiculous rates in the first place! Enjoy your just rewards and thanks for chiming in.
Originally Posted by Skatar018
[View Original Post]
Peace.Last edited by HotDiggity; 05-01-19 at 00:23. Reason: Typo
-
04-30-19 23:15 #887Senior Member

Posts: 93Its about damn time SOMEbody says the obvious. You are paying way too much if you are simply getting an unenjoyable BJ for 25 or more. Like you wonder why these chicks get away with so much. And WTF is YOUR worth fellas? I mean think. If you like me have a job that pays 20 plus an hour and you actually WORK. WTF it look like throwing dice on a girl who uses the line 'can you hurry up' 2 minutes in??
Originally Posted by HotDiggity
[View Original Post]
Here's a quick lesson. Start at $. Take off half if she walk the street and another. 2 if she parties and there you go. Stop the madness. And you wonder where they get the stones (pun intended with all types of disrespect) to ask you for 40 and up off the street / site.
And stop selling the I was just trying to help bs. You're not. Never did. Keep in mind while you doing that you are fucking us over. And I don't fuck with those who play WITH the casino. The nerve.
Rant over.
-
04-30-19 22:03 #886Senior Member

Posts: 2099Tons of fun
I'm sure most of the guys in Springfield area would like to know who these younger females that have better options & are way better looking that won't rush you out the door, so feel free to share all those females with the rest of us!
-
04-30-19 21:32 #885Senior Member

Posts: 755Lexie
Did you see her? Any report?
Originally Posted by BugsyBoy
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-19 15:41 #884Senior Member

Posts: 559FS Definitely Not Available
I just want to chime in as I've met with her a few times and had conversations regarding FS. My first time she said it was on the table only to tell me that it wasn't. The next few times she admitted that she will never do FS as the dude she lives with doesn't have a clue and she doesn't want to rock the boat. I saw her last week and she looked absolutely hideous. Made no attempt to put makeup on, sort of rushed me as she had another appointment on the hour AND raised her rates! First of all her price for a BJ is too high and now she's booking multiple appointments on top of another. My last time with her for sure. The monger who referred to her as the "Tan Mom" has it right. She's not physically attractive and her prices are far too high for a 15 min BJ.
Originally Posted by CreamOfTuna
[View Original Post]
I know some will white knight for her but she loves the guys who pop in 5 minutes and pay. 7. For me there are way better options with way younger females who are way better looking who won't rush you out the door!
Hard Pass for me! Another one bites the dust.
Just a heads up to those who haven't seen her and are thinking of taking the plunge for FS.
IT'S NOT AVAILABLE! EVER!!
Peace.
-
04-30-19 15:28 #883Senior Member

Posts: 559Infamous Pregnant Jen
Recently I made the trip to Jens house for an incall date two days ago. I've had decent experiences with her but this last time was an unmitigated disaster. She advertises how horny she is due to the fact that she's pregnant. Wanted to experience that but when I got there after handing over the donation she tells me BJ is only thing in the table as she's having issues with her vag! Too much information but I've already given her the cash so I guess I'm screwed. Then as she's giving head on her crappy lumpy bed in the basement she nods out with my Johnson in her mouth. So not only is she with child she's using H with child. Total boner killer. Had to wake her up and then take care of myself so she could go upstairs to get her fix. Sorry but not cool and definitely not worth it. I always knew she did crap but this was the last time I will partake in her services and I would caution others to do the same. I don't want to be a buzzkill but this isn't just about getting your rocks off and she clearly isn't worried about herself or what she's carrying. Another provider crossed off my list.
Peace.
-
04-29-19 15:25 #882Senior Member

Posts: 93Try to make her squirt. She can if you try.
Originally Posted by BugsyBoy
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-19 23:27 #881Regular Member

Posts: 2Meeting Lexie Tomorrow.
I am excited to report that I will be meeting Lexie tomorrow! I am driving through town for business and decided to reach out to her after reading all of the glowing reviews and watching her pornhub videos. She is exactly my type. Petite spinner with round ass. I will of course report back after our visit.
BTW, I did not realize this site was back after the whole FOSTA / SESTA debacle. Glad to be back. In the past I mostly lurked but I hope to be posting more frequently. Thanks for all the good intel.
I am hoping to see Worcester provider on my back from my trip and will rrt back as well.
-
04-28-19 16:01 #880Senior Member

Posts: 468Sweet and tasty
Anyone try this one?
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...o/774027745849
-
04-28-19 13:40 #879Senior Member

Posts: 335Allee Mack
Had a very enjoyable dream about Allee Mack. I know a lot of guys on these boards dismiss the whole "massage" part of a session and want to go straight to "the good stuff" ASAP, but I actually really enjoy a long, sexy massage -- followed by a great FS finish -- and it's hard to find providers who are great at both. Enter Allee!
First of all, easy to spend time with. Warm, down-to-earth personality, big beautful smile, big beautiful eyes, beautiful in a very girl-next-door kind of way. Easy to connect with, which made for a really relaxing massage. Has a nicely equipped studio in a separate room in her home. She takes the massage seriously and wants to focus more on that going forward and get a real CMT training, which is why she advertises in the "massage" section of STG. Started out with her disappearing to change while I undressed -- reappeared in a short slinky dress (with nothing underneath). As excellent massage continued, dress came off leaving her completely nude, which led to her pouring oil over her body and lots of body-to-body rubbing everywhere, etc. Allee naked is a treat. Post-flip was awesome, with thighs / ass / breasts / hands rubbing / stroking / licking everywhere. Once I was literally as hard as I could possibly get, applied the cover with her mouth and climbed on, at which point I got her best porn-star CG ride. See how long YOU can last with those incredible eyes locking onto yours.
All of this, alas, does not come cheap. Rack rate is $$. 2 for just massage with HJ, extra services are add-on. I was a little confused here, she didn't give me a specific number just asked for an additional "tip" so I spent $$$ total. She does offer a discount if you bring donation (clothes, etc) for local homeless shelter -- I suspect there's some personal backstory there, but didn't pry. Only real disappointment was no DATY, which hurt because her pussy was wet and inviting for the entire session and I would have loved to explore, but everything safe and covered so that was off-limits. Final verdict? BBW -- best of both worlds. Will definitely repeat -- sooner rather than later.
https://www.xvideos.com/video3178282/allee_mack
https://springfield.rubratings.com/107197
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...u/297079278842
-
04-28-19 13:33 #878Senior Member

Posts: 389Lynne
She indicated to me that FS is available. I got the impression that if she likes you after the initial meet then she'll give up the goods. She's probably not going to let some fat, hairy slob with BO bang her out. But fantastic BBBJCIM w / Swallow none the less.
Originally Posted by Bkev1970
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





