Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 857 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 357 757 807 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 907 957 ... LastLast
Results 12,841 to 12,855 of 16693
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3853
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyGuyLif  [View Original Post]
    This might work with legitimate business but not escorts. They will just pack up and leave for another city because they have those daily needs that must be met. Either drugs for themselves and their "hangers on" or they must keep their handler / boyfriend supplied with daily cash spending money. Guys put up with all the fake pics and supporting sub-standard service because it's all we've got. The photos Heaven posted awhile back is the quality of the provider we had in the past Madison's glory days.
    I've experienced girls drop their prices.

    Walking away is always a win. Try again from a different number. Offer what you think is reasonable. Then switch your number and ask her price.

    Commit yourself to walking away before you even start the conversation. Treat it like she's trying to convince you to come. Guess what? Very few are good at that.

    Not indulging in this nonsense is victory. Sadly, I've failed many times. LOL.

    Mandy liked to quote $280 h. But she'd take $120 hh, probably even $150 h.

  2. #3852

    Yes But

    Quote Originally Posted by XiaoXing  [View Original Post]
    Then, the balance of supplies and demands in Madison will tilt to our favorite direction. Just do HJ in the morning for ourselves when the blue balls become purple.

    Xx.
    This might work with legitimate business but not escorts. They will just pack up and leave for another city because they have those daily needs that must be met. Either drugs for themselves and their "hangers on" or they must keep their handler / boyfriend supplied with daily cash spending money. Guys put up with all the fake pics and supporting sub-standard service because it's all we've got. The photos Heaven posted awhile back is the quality of the provider we had in the past Madison's glory days.

  3. #3851
    Quote Originally Posted by ToolMan347  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday I listed some providers that I had recent contact with and I was interested in seeing. I had a date set up with the girl in the link below. She was a no show which in itself isn't that abnormal. What I found abnormal was how she handled it after. I thought I'd share and maybe it can save someone here their time and money. Or verbal abuse. This was my 2nd attempt to set up a date with her. There obviously won't be a 3rd.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...f/495272683218

    I attached screenshots of our convos. There is more where she goes on to call me a cheap ass and told me I need psychological help for not wanting to see her again and for negotiating the price in the first place. Then she attacks my morals and reasons she assumes I had for wanting to see her. But I thought this was enough of the convo for everyone to get the picture. I had to forward to the convo to my email to screenshot it because the texting app I use in the hobby does not allow screenshots. Also, I could not get them to upload in order properly to read in order, but the timestamps on the texts indicate the order of the conversation.
    Her trying to blame you for the fact she is an incompetent screw-up that can not set up and follow through on something as simple as meeting you at a designated place is sadly hilarious. She didn't look bad if her pics were accurate but not worth the frustration.

  4. #3850
    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    No, sadly. I'm very picky. Consequently, many hunts conclude without any feast. Reminds me of this video I saw of some hyenas chasing gazelle. They came up empty. Poor fuckers.
    Moral of the story the gazelle that gets away still has 200 bucks to spend on whatever they like.

  5. #3849

    Another bad experience

    Yesterday I listed some providers that I had recent contact with and I was interested in seeing. I had a date set up with the girl in the link below. She was a no show which in itself isn't that abnormal. What I found abnormal was how she handled it after. I thought I'd share and maybe it can save someone here their time and money. Or verbal abuse. This was my 2nd attempt to set up a date with her. There obviously won't be a 3rd.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...f/495272683218

    I attached screenshots of our convos. There is more where she goes on to call me a cheap ass and told me I need psychological help for not wanting to see her again and for negotiating the price in the first place. Then she attacks my morals and reasons she assumes I had for wanting to see her. But I thought this was enough of the convo for everyone to get the picture. I had to forward to the convo to my email to screenshot it because the texting app I use in the hobby does not allow screenshots. Also, I could not get them to upload in order properly to read in order, but the timestamps on the texts indicate the order of the conversation.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20190427-154932_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20190427-155051_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20190427-155148_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20190427-155005_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20190427-155104_Chrome.jpg‎  

    Screenshot_20190427-155021_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20190427-155120_Chrome.jpg‎  

  6. #3848
    Quote Originally Posted by XiaoXing  [View Original Post]
    I thought you have had so many regular UTR service providers to select from.

    It signals this is a tough hobby in Madison WI.

    Xx.
    No, sadly. I'm very picky. Consequently, many hunts conclude without any feast. Reminds me of this video I saw of some hyenas chasing gazelle. They came up empty. Poor fuckers.

  7. #3847
    Quote Originally Posted by ToolMan347  [View Original Post]
    Ha! I could tell stories that would make that summary seem like a walk in the park. There probably should be a section here specifically for people to share their terrible experiences. At the least, it would be good entertainment. I have likely put my life in danger at least twice doing this hobby. I've probably put my freedom in danger a half dozen times. I'm sure everyone has more bad experiences than good. Hence the title. Like another here just said. I have no idea why I come back to this. In the last 15 years, I've probably had 20-25 good experiences. 15 of those were probably with the same 2 providers. I've probably had double the bad experiences of the good ones. The only thing I will say is I've never seen a provider again after a bad experience. So I'm not completely insane. But I've seen probably 10 good providers in the last 15 years and I'll bet over 40 bad ones. I may just now be realizing how stupid this hobby is while writing this. And I was browsing ads just before I logged in here and I'll probably be at it again tomorrow.
    Yeah, visiting a girl after a bad experience is generally not a good idea. And by "bad" I don't mean straight up ripoff. I mean, more like the experience wasn't awesome because she wasn't relaxed, there were too many rules, you felt rushed, no real connection, etc.

    But I've done it a few times. Usually because they're just cute as fuck and I keep hoping they warm up. That rarely happens.

    It did happen to me once (of the half a dozen girls I've made that mistake with). And it was recently, with Amber (as I reported). I'm not trying to create false hope or discouraging you from using common sense. Just sharing experiences, is all.

  8. #3846

    Insanity

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    I can only speak for myself, but what you said there really sums it all up perfectly.
    Ha! I could tell stories that would make that summary seem like a walk in the park. There probably should be a section here specifically for people to share their terrible experiences. At the least, it would be good entertainment. I have likely put my life in danger at least twice doing this hobby. I've probably put my freedom in danger a half dozen times. I'm sure everyone has more bad experiences than good. Hence the title. Like another here just said. I have no idea why I come back to this. In the last 15 years, I've probably had 20-25 good experiences. 15 of those were probably with the same 2 providers. I've probably had double the bad experiences of the good ones. The only thing I will say is I've never seen a provider again after a bad experience. So I'm not completely insane. But I've seen probably 10 good providers in the last 15 years and I'll bet over 40 bad ones. I may just now be realizing how stupid this hobby is while writing this. And I was browsing ads just before I logged in here and I'll probably be at it again tomorrow.

  9. #3845

    If we all reduce our frequency

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    This is exactly why I don't do this all that often. I am not the slightest bit interested in setting up a service if there's a high probability the deal will not be consummated. Or that I will be disappointed in the results of the deal. That applies whether I am hiring a plumber, visiting a dry cleaner, or seeking sex.
    Then, the balance of supplies and demands in Madison will tilt to our favorite direction. Just do HJ in the morning for ourselves when the blue balls become purple.

    Xx.

  10. #3844

    If Popeye still concludes this way

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    I can only speak for myself, but what you said there really sums it all up perfectly.
    I thought you have had so many regular UTR service providers to select from.

    It signals this is a tough hobby in Madison WI.

    Xx.

  11. #3843

    Frequency

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    I think the answer is unsurprising:

    We pay girls for sex. What kind of girl has sex for money? In general, girls who are in desperate situations, may have low self esteem, and looking for a quick buck. Sure there are exceptions. I am always on the lookout for the exceptions.

    But they are few and far between. You have to be willing to walk away. Most ads are bullshit. The pics and the content.
    This is exactly why I don't do this all that often. I am not the slightest bit interested in setting up a service if there's a high probability the deal will not be consummated. Or that I will be disappointed in the results of the deal. That applies whether I am hiring a plumber, visiting a dry cleaner, or seeking sex.

  12. #3842

    I would said it is true in my experience in Madison WI

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    I can only speak for myself, but what you said there really sums it all up perfectly.
    However, in Tampa FL, the prons and cons are balanced. You get more fun than stress. Here in Madison, you get more stress than fun.

    Xx.

  13. #3841

    Well said and I concur

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    I think the answer is unsurprising:

    We pay girls for sex. What kind of girl has sex for money? In general, girls who are in desperate situations, may have low self esteem, and looking for a quick buck. Sure there are exceptions. I am always on the lookout for the exceptions.

    But they are few and far between. You have to be willing to walk away. Most ads are bullshit. The pics and the content.
    Thank you for summarize.

    Xx.

  14. #3840

    Truth

    Quote Originally Posted by ToolMan347  [View Original Post]
    I go in and out of the hobby. I quit seeing anyone about a year ago because I regretted more than I enjoyed.
    I can only speak for myself, but what you said there really sums it all up perfectly.

  15. #3839
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyGuyLif  [View Original Post]
    Why do so many of our "dreams" end like this? And yet we keep coming back for more punishment. Go figure.
    I think the answer is unsurprising:

    We pay girls for sex. What kind of girl has sex for money? In general, girls who are in desperate situations, may have low self esteem, and looking for a quick buck. Sure there are exceptions. I am always on the lookout for the exceptions.

    But they are few and far between. You have to be willing to walk away. Most ads are bullshit. The pics and the content.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape