Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 857 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 357 757 807 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 907 957 ... LastLast
Results 12,841 to 12,855 of 16686
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #3846

    Insanity

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    I can only speak for myself, but what you said there really sums it all up perfectly.
    Ha! I could tell stories that would make that summary seem like a walk in the park. There probably should be a section here specifically for people to share their terrible experiences. At the least, it would be good entertainment. I have likely put my life in danger at least twice doing this hobby. I've probably put my freedom in danger a half dozen times. I'm sure everyone has more bad experiences than good. Hence the title. Like another here just said. I have no idea why I come back to this. In the last 15 years, I've probably had 20-25 good experiences. 15 of those were probably with the same 2 providers. I've probably had double the bad experiences of the good ones. The only thing I will say is I've never seen a provider again after a bad experience. So I'm not completely insane. But I've seen probably 10 good providers in the last 15 years and I'll bet over 40 bad ones. I may just now be realizing how stupid this hobby is while writing this. And I was browsing ads just before I logged in here and I'll probably be at it again tomorrow.

  2. #3845

    If we all reduce our frequency

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    This is exactly why I don't do this all that often. I am not the slightest bit interested in setting up a service if there's a high probability the deal will not be consummated. Or that I will be disappointed in the results of the deal. That applies whether I am hiring a plumber, visiting a dry cleaner, or seeking sex.
    Then, the balance of supplies and demands in Madison will tilt to our favorite direction. Just do HJ in the morning for ourselves when the blue balls become purple.

    Xx.

  3. #3844

    If Popeye still concludes this way

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    I can only speak for myself, but what you said there really sums it all up perfectly.
    I thought you have had so many regular UTR service providers to select from.

    It signals this is a tough hobby in Madison WI.

    Xx.

  4. #3843

    Frequency

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    I think the answer is unsurprising:

    We pay girls for sex. What kind of girl has sex for money? In general, girls who are in desperate situations, may have low self esteem, and looking for a quick buck. Sure there are exceptions. I am always on the lookout for the exceptions.

    But they are few and far between. You have to be willing to walk away. Most ads are bullshit. The pics and the content.
    This is exactly why I don't do this all that often. I am not the slightest bit interested in setting up a service if there's a high probability the deal will not be consummated. Or that I will be disappointed in the results of the deal. That applies whether I am hiring a plumber, visiting a dry cleaner, or seeking sex.

  5. #3842

    I would said it is true in my experience in Madison WI

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    I can only speak for myself, but what you said there really sums it all up perfectly.
    However, in Tampa FL, the prons and cons are balanced. You get more fun than stress. Here in Madison, you get more stress than fun.

    Xx.

  6. #3841

    Well said and I concur

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    I think the answer is unsurprising:

    We pay girls for sex. What kind of girl has sex for money? In general, girls who are in desperate situations, may have low self esteem, and looking for a quick buck. Sure there are exceptions. I am always on the lookout for the exceptions.

    But they are few and far between. You have to be willing to walk away. Most ads are bullshit. The pics and the content.
    Thank you for summarize.

    Xx.

  7. #3840

    Truth

    Quote Originally Posted by ToolMan347  [View Original Post]
    I go in and out of the hobby. I quit seeing anyone about a year ago because I regretted more than I enjoyed.
    I can only speak for myself, but what you said there really sums it all up perfectly.

  8. #3839
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyGuyLif  [View Original Post]
    Why do so many of our "dreams" end like this? And yet we keep coming back for more punishment. Go figure.
    I think the answer is unsurprising:

    We pay girls for sex. What kind of girl has sex for money? In general, girls who are in desperate situations, may have low self esteem, and looking for a quick buck. Sure there are exceptions. I am always on the lookout for the exceptions.

    But they are few and far between. You have to be willing to walk away. Most ads are bullshit. The pics and the content.

  9. #3838
    Quote Originally Posted by Madcap88  [View Original Post]
    So I TOFTT recently and had a dream I met up with Marissa. Communication was great from the get go. Almost immediate response. Sadly that was the only good part of this. I ask her if she used to be a dancer and she said yes, I ask if she would mind fulfilling a fantasy where a dance progress to be more intimate. She says sure. Go into the motel and there is graffiti right out of Jennifer Jason Leigh in Fast Times all over the walls. Gets undressed and has large breasts but obvious signs of baby damage which is not that unexpected. These are all things that I can easily overlook if the attitude and performance is there. Sadly that is where the dream gets worse. Paid for an hour because I like to chat a bit to create some emotional connection and to get any jitters / anxiety out. Would not hold a convo at all. Any basic questions got a 1 word response and you could tell she did not want to be there. I ask if she can dance like we discussed and she said she didn't want to. So we move to oral. It was ok but for BBBJ it should have been much better. She was so distant she purposely faced the other way and obstructed any view of what was going on. This causes jr to feel guilty and does not want to perform. Finally get him to stand to attention long enough to try something else. Immediately goes to doggy and it feels ok but then I started to get the smell. Something was off a bit and then I noticed she had a particularly hairy asshole as well. Now in this hobby I think we all can admit hygiene is important for all parties and I don't understand how you could trim up the front and miss that. Jr gets depressed at the sight and goes to hide. I ask if she can try some mouth to mouth to revive him and she says she dislikes the taste of latex. So instead of using her hands I just lay there trying to beat some life into Jr while she absently stares at the graffiti on the wall. Not even an attempt for assistance and you can tell she wishes she could be anywhere else. This goes on for about two minutes before I call it because I did not feel like paying to do a Louis CK impression. I get up and leave and my wallet ks $$ less. Could have been worse but definitely not the dream I wanted to have.
    Why do so many of our "dreams" end like this? And yet we keep coming back for more punishment. Go figure.

  10. #3837

    I had text change with her for a while.

    I never pull the trigger. Thank you for your review.

    Xx.

    Quote Originally Posted by Madcap88  [View Original Post]
    So I TOFTT recently and had a dream I met up with Marissa. Communication was great from the get go. Almost immediate response. Sadly that was the only good part of this. I ask her if she used to be a dancer and she said yes, I ask if she would mind fulfilling a fantasy where a dance progress to be more intimate. She says sure. Go into the motel and there is graffiti right out of Jennifer Jason Leigh in Fast Times all over the walls. Gets undressed and has large breasts but obvious signs of baby damage which is not that unexpected. These are all things that I can easily overlook if the attitude and performance is there. Sadly that is where the dream gets worse. Paid for an hour because I like to chat a bit to create some emotional connection and to get any jitters / anxiety out. Would not hold a convo at all. Any basic questions got a 1 word response and you could tell she did not want to be there. I ask if she can dance like we discussed and she said she didn't want to. So we move to oral. It was ok but for BBBJ it should have been much better. She was so distant she purposely faced the other way and obstructed any view of what was going on. This causes jr to feel guilty and does not want to perform. Finally get him to stand to attention long enough to try something else. Immediately goes to doggy and it feels ok but then I started to get the smell. Something was off a bit and then I noticed she had a particularly hairy asshole as well. Now in this hobby I think we all can admit hygiene is important for all parties and I don't understand how you could trim up the front and miss that. Jr gets depressed at the sight and goes to hide. I ask if she can try some mouth to mouth to revive him and she says she dislikes the taste of latex. So instead of using her hands I just lay there trying to beat some life into Jr while she absently stares at the graffiti on the wall. Not even an attempt for assistance and you can tell she wishes she could be anywhere else. This goes on for about two minutes before I call it because I did not feel like paying to do a Louis CK impression. I get up and leave and my wallet ks $$ less. Could have been worse but definitely not the dream I wanted to have.

  11. #3836
    Quote Originally Posted by ToolMan347  [View Original Post]
    I go in and out of the hobby. I quit seeing anyone about a year ago because I regretted more than I enjoyed. My last good visit was with Lexxi. Not worth a repeat for me but it was ok. Recently, I've had the itch again but I'd say I'm a little gun shy or paranoid about getting ripped off. I live about 90 min west of Madison and I don't like coming there just for the hobby, so I decided I would try my luck at looking for outcall to dodgeville which is about halfway there. I found 3 takers. 2 of which were more my type.

    Though I've heard mixed reviews, I reached out to the skinny Lexi. She agreed to come but wanted a deposit. Hard pass.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...p/950460991847

    Set up with chloe and when I confirmed the time with her she sounded confused about it being outcall to dodgeville and then I got silence. I was very clear that I was looking for outcall to dodgeville.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...l/345787376056

    Bailey was willing to come but she's not cheap to begin with and she wanted more to come than I was willing to spend on any single visit.

    Anyone seen this girl? She is my type. I had a date set up with her. I texted her the day before. I texted her 2 hours before to confirm she was coming and never received a response. I was pretty disappointed. She claims she's been doing this for a while and has many regulars. She also either dances somewhere now or did in the past. She said she got started in the hobby by seeing clients from a club after hours. I may try again with her.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...f/495272683218

    My next attempt will be Bella. I've heard good things here. She's said she would come for a reasonable donation. I will see if she shows up when I confirm the date.

    I thought this ad looked fake but couldn't help myself. Right area code. She responded. We chatted a lot for a whole day. I'd say she's actually in the area. She said she'd come for a reasonable donation. I accepted. I sent the address and everything to the hotel before she dropped the bomb that she needed half down. Nope. But I do think she's real and in the area of someone tried to see her locally, they may have better results. My opinion. She's a scammer.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...e/821791078124

    Does anyone have any experience with this Sasha? I'm currently talking to her. She will come but I have this feeling I would regret it if she did. Only one pic. Looks ok, but like it may be at her best I guess. Not sure on this one. Anyone have any info?

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...a/362327910313

    I've seen this one. Links below are the same girl. Pics are either fake or really old. She a mid 30's chain smoker with a smokers voice. She'd do in a pinch but I won't be repeating. She bounces around from madison to lacrosse and everywhere in between. I think she'll stay with whoever will let her use their couch.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...n/657036194131

    Never mind. She took the other ad down or it expired. It showed her true age of I believe 38 and had like 3 pictures in a bathroom of a nice looking body in bra and underwear. Back and front. Others have posted it recently. Same girl as above. Not her. If it is, it is from many years ago. I would stay away.

    Happy hunting. Any recommendations on someone willing to travel west for outcall would be appreciated or point me in the right direction. I saw Sara Lee a while ago and that was a great experience. She was on the far west side anyways. I thought I'd try her but she seems to have disappeared and I lost her number. Any help would be appreciated and thanks in advance.
    I think you will have a difficult time getting any Madison provider to drive that far. Most are pretty heavy drug users so you know where their money goes. They drive beaters that are lucky to make it from one end of Madison to the other. Maybe they would take uber or something. Best option is to come to Madison and get your bad experience here.

  12. #3835

    From personal communication

    Two service providers I know.

    Xx.

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    Links? Scam or GPS.

  13. #3834

    Recent contact

    I go in and out of the hobby. I quit seeing anyone about a year ago because I regretted more than I enjoyed. My last good visit was with Lexxi. Not worth a repeat for me but it was ok. Recently, I've had the itch again but I'd say I'm a little gun shy or paranoid about getting ripped off. I live about 90 min west of Madison and I don't like coming there just for the hobby, so I decided I would try my luck at looking for outcall to dodgeville which is about halfway there. I found 3 takers. 2 of which were more my type.

    Though I've heard mixed reviews, I reached out to the skinny Lexi. She agreed to come but wanted a deposit. Hard pass.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...p/950460991847

    Set up with chloe and when I confirmed the time with her she sounded confused about it being outcall to dodgeville and then I got silence. I was very clear that I was looking for outcall to dodgeville.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...l/345787376056

    Bailey was willing to come but she's not cheap to begin with and she wanted more to come than I was willing to spend on any single visit.

    Anyone seen this girl? She is my type. I had a date set up with her. I texted her the day before. I texted her 2 hours before to confirm she was coming and never received a response. I was pretty disappointed. She claims she's been doing this for a while and has many regulars. She also either dances somewhere now or did in the past. She said she got started in the hobby by seeing clients from a club after hours. I may try again with her.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...f/495272683218

    My next attempt will be Bella. I've heard good things here. She's said she would come for a reasonable donation. I will see if she shows up when I confirm the date.

    I thought this ad looked fake but couldn't help myself. Right area code. She responded. We chatted a lot for a whole day. I'd say she's actually in the area. She said she'd come for a reasonable donation. I accepted. I sent the address and everything to the hotel before she dropped the bomb that she needed half down. Nope. But I do think she's real and in the area of someone tried to see her locally, they may have better results. My opinion. She's a scammer.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...e/821791078124

    Does anyone have any experience with this Sasha? I'm currently talking to her. She will come but I have this feeling I would regret it if she did. Only one pic. Looks ok, but like it may be at her best I guess. Not sure on this one. Anyone have any info?

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...a/362327910313

    I've seen this one. Links below are the same girl. Pics are either fake or really old. She a mid 30's chain smoker with a smokers voice. She'd do in a pinch but I won't be repeating. She bounces around from madison to lacrosse and everywhere in between. I think she'll stay with whoever will let her use their couch.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...n/657036194131

    Never mind. She took the other ad down or it expired. It showed her true age of I believe 38 and had like 3 pictures in a bathroom of a nice looking body in bra and underwear. Back and front. Others have posted it recently. Same girl as above. Not her. If it is, it is from many years ago. I would stay away.

    Happy hunting. Any recommendations on someone willing to travel west for outcall would be appreciated or point me in the right direction. I saw Sara Lee a while ago and that was a great experience. She was on the far west side anyways. I thought I'd try her but she seems to have disappeared and I lost her number. Any help would be appreciated and thanks in advance.

  14. #3833

    Rayband

    Empty your inbox.

  15. #3832

    Toftt

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...y/334233695282

    Johnny had a dream. Setup was easy. Standard 2 call system. $$. Walked in, no way match the pics. Different, pulled the classic donation in car. Run forest run. She is probably in the 4. Skulking face, nonstarter from the entrance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape