Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 858 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 358 758 808 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 908 958 ... LastLast
Results 12,856 to 12,870 of 16687
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3832

    Toftt

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...y/334233695282

    Johnny had a dream. Setup was easy. Standard 2 call system. $$. Walked in, no way match the pics. Different, pulled the classic donation in car. Run forest run. She is probably in the 4. Skulking face, nonstarter from the entrance.

  2. #3831
    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    You'll notice that very few people reference that site. Let that sink in.
    That site is useless.

  3. #3830
    Quote Originally Posted by XiaoXing  [View Original Post]
    I have two Madison girls tell me someone is willing to donate 500 for a date. The number is exactly the same. However, one of the girls can't even survive in Madison and recently moved back to Illinois. I am wondering if that is a very fake.

    Scam.
    Links? Scam or GPS.

  4. #3829

    $500 scam?

    I have two Madison girls tell me someone is willing to donate 500 for a date. The number is exactly the same. However, one of the girls can't even survive in Madison and recently moved back to Illinois. I am wondering if that is a very fake.

    Scam.

  5. #3828

    Or dead gals!

    Quote Originally Posted by MayorPaul  [View Original Post]
    The so-called monkey site is filled with bogus reports or those the girls themselves have posted. Many of the girls with recent reports haven't been around for 10 years.
    Both Cynical Angel and Mitzi {Both passed away a while ago} have recent new reviews on that site. Must have been "out of this world experiences" for both! LOL.

  6. #3827
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper71  [View Original Post]
    She has a good review on the same site you linked (monkey). What is with that site? It seems like every review there is like "oh my god best provider ever, absolutely perfect 10/10".
    The so-called monkey site is filled with bogus reports or those the girls themselves have posted. Many of the girls with recent reports haven't been around for 10 years.

  7. #3826
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper71  [View Original Post]
    She has a good review on the same site you linked (monkey). What is with that site? It seems like every review there is like "oh my god best provider ever, absolutely perfect 10/10".
    You'll notice that very few people reference that site. Let that sink in.

  8. #3825
    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    Well, thanks for TOFTT. You had to go all the way to Dubuque? There are plenty of girls that could have disappointed you right here in Madison. LOL.
    Well in the pictures she was particularly cute and had good tits (36 ddd) which I am a sucker for. The price was good too for someone younger (19) who is willing to do BBBJ.

  9. #3824

    Marissa

    Quote Originally Posted by Madcap88  [View Original Post]
    So I TOFTT recently and had a dream I met up with Marissa. Communication was great from the get go. Almost immediate response. Sadly that was the only good part of this.
    She has a good review on the same site you linked (monkey). What is with that site? It seems like every review there is like "oh my god best provider ever, absolutely perfect 10/10".

  10. #3823
    Quote Originally Posted by Madcap88  [View Original Post]
    So I TOFTT recently and had a dream I met up with Marissa.
    Well, thanks for TOFTT. You had to go all the way to Dubuque? There are plenty of girls that could have disappointed you right here in Madison. LOL.

  11. #3822

    Luck ran out

    Quote Originally Posted by Madcap88  [View Original Post]
    I have been texting this girl https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/marissa-...madison-442493 and she looks pretty fucking hot. That beings said she is in Dubuque. Anyone have experience with her and whether or not it is worth the drive and money.
    So I TOFTT recently and had a dream I met up with Marissa. Communication was great from the get go. Almost immediate response. Sadly that was the only good part of this. I ask her if she used to be a dancer and she said yes, I ask if she would mind fulfilling a fantasy where a dance progress to be more intimate. She says sure. Go into the motel and there is graffiti right out of Jennifer Jason Leigh in Fast Times all over the walls. Gets undressed and has large breasts but obvious signs of baby damage which is not that unexpected. These are all things that I can easily overlook if the attitude and performance is there. Sadly that is where the dream gets worse. Paid for an hour because I like to chat a bit to create some emotional connection and to get any jitters / anxiety out. Would not hold a convo at all. Any basic questions got a 1 word response and you could tell she did not want to be there. I ask if she can dance like we discussed and she said she didn't want to. So we move to oral. It was ok but for BBBJ it should have been much better. She was so distant she purposely faced the other way and obstructed any view of what was going on. This causes jr to feel guilty and does not want to perform. Finally get him to stand to attention long enough to try something else. Immediately goes to doggy and it feels ok but then I started to get the smell. Something was off a bit and then I noticed she had a particularly hairy asshole as well. Now in this hobby I think we all can admit hygiene is important for all parties and I don't understand how you could trim up the front and miss that. Jr gets depressed at the sight and goes to hide. I ask if she can try some mouth to mouth to revive him and she says she dislikes the taste of latex. So instead of using her hands I just lay there trying to beat some life into Jr while she absently stares at the graffiti on the wall. Not even an attempt for assistance and you can tell she wishes she could be anywhere else. This goes on for about two minutes before I call it because I did not feel like paying to do a Louis CK impression. I get up and leave and my wallet ks $$ less. Could have been worse but definitely not the dream I wanted to have.

  12. #3821

    Scroll down

    Quote Originally Posted by Develish101  [View Original Post]
    This one popped up a few days ago, any info on her?

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...x/359829359344
    The page and you will see a bunch of her pics that were posted so the poster downloaded / fakes.

    https://adorable-teens.net/tag/mirror/page/15

  13. #3820

    Never say never

    I said I'd never see Amber again after our last visit.

    I changed my mind and found myself wanting to have a better experience with her. We finally connected. And I think we both had a great time.

    I'm glad I tried again. I find her very attractive. And this session made up for the previous rushed ones. I experienced everything I usually like and she was fun and engaged the whole time.

    Of course, YMMV. If you can arrange something with her when she's relaxed and comfortable, she's more likely to get into it. That's what I understand from what she told me. How do you do that? It requires trust and communication. Which is hard to find in this hobby.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...c/842158319624

  14. #3819
    Senior Member


    Posts: 183
    Quote Originally Posted by Develish101  [View Original Post]
    This one popped up a few days ago, any info on her?

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...x/359829359344
    Literally the most obvious fake ad ever. Different area code, way too pretty, naked face pics, accepts credit cards, generic location, every possible service listed.

  15. #3818

    Eva / Selena

    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    Oh yeah, it's her. I couldn't see the tats above her cooch at first on my crappy phone. I honestly don't remember the one on her shoulder, but I do remember the two stars down below. Then again I was concentrating more on her tits then the tats.
    That's her. I don't know why others say it's "definitely not Eva / Selena". I remember those tats, the open star tats, centered, directly in line. I 'm not fond of tats but these were sexy. She didn't have the shoulder one back then (2014 and before). In fact her old website still works and you can see one star in this pic. https://evadesantos21.wixsite.com/evashome/contact.

    Eva is a short little Latina who had a killer body back then, then started to put on some weight. Don't know what it looks like now. Might be a reason why the latest pics only show what they do. Play safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape