Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,841 to 12,855 of 16691
-
04-27-19 20:05 #3851Senior Member

Posts: 504Her trying to blame you for the fact she is an incompetent screw-up that can not set up and follow through on something as simple as meeting you at a designated place is sadly hilarious. She didn't look bad if her pics were accurate but not worth the frustration.
Originally Posted by ToolMan347
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-19 17:49 #3850Senior Member

Posts: 394Moral of the story the gazelle that gets away still has 200 bucks to spend on whatever they like.
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-19 17:19 #3849Senior Member

Posts: 154Another bad experience
Yesterday I listed some providers that I had recent contact with and I was interested in seeing. I had a date set up with the girl in the link below. She was a no show which in itself isn't that abnormal. What I found abnormal was how she handled it after. I thought I'd share and maybe it can save someone here their time and money. Or verbal abuse. This was my 2nd attempt to set up a date with her. There obviously won't be a 3rd.
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...f/495272683218
I attached screenshots of our convos. There is more where she goes on to call me a cheap ass and told me I need psychological help for not wanting to see her again and for negotiating the price in the first place. Then she attacks my morals and reasons she assumes I had for wanting to see her. But I thought this was enough of the convo for everyone to get the picture. I had to forward to the convo to my email to screenshot it because the texting app I use in the hobby does not allow screenshots. Also, I could not get them to upload in order properly to read in order, but the timestamps on the texts indicate the order of the conversation.
-
04-27-19 17:04 #3848Senior Member

Posts: 2120No, sadly. I'm very picky. Consequently, many hunts conclude without any feast. Reminds me of this video I saw of some hyenas chasing gazelle. They came up empty. Poor fuckers.
Originally Posted by XiaoXing
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-19 17:00 #3847Senior Member

Posts: 2120Yeah, visiting a girl after a bad experience is generally not a good idea. And by "bad" I don't mean straight up ripoff. I mean, more like the experience wasn't awesome because she wasn't relaxed, there were too many rules, you felt rushed, no real connection, etc.
Originally Posted by ToolMan347
[View Original Post]
But I've done it a few times. Usually because they're just cute as fuck and I keep hoping they warm up. That rarely happens.
It did happen to me once (of the half a dozen girls I've made that mistake with). And it was recently, with Amber (as I reported). I'm not trying to create false hope or discouraging you from using common sense. Just sharing experiences, is all.
-
04-27-19 16:38 #3846Senior Member

Posts: 154Insanity
Ha! I could tell stories that would make that summary seem like a walk in the park. There probably should be a section here specifically for people to share their terrible experiences. At the least, it would be good entertainment. I have likely put my life in danger at least twice doing this hobby. I've probably put my freedom in danger a half dozen times. I'm sure everyone has more bad experiences than good. Hence the title. Like another here just said. I have no idea why I come back to this. In the last 15 years, I've probably had 20-25 good experiences. 15 of those were probably with the same 2 providers. I've probably had double the bad experiences of the good ones. The only thing I will say is I've never seen a provider again after a bad experience. So I'm not completely insane. But I've seen probably 10 good providers in the last 15 years and I'll bet over 40 bad ones. I may just now be realizing how stupid this hobby is while writing this. And I was browsing ads just before I logged in here and I'll probably be at it again tomorrow.
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-19 12:39 #3845Senior Member

Posts: 806If we all reduce our frequency
Then, the balance of supplies and demands in Madison will tilt to our favorite direction. Just do HJ in the morning for ourselves when the blue balls become purple.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
Xx.
-
04-27-19 12:35 #3844Senior Member

Posts: 806If Popeye still concludes this way
I thought you have had so many regular UTR service providers to select from.
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
It signals this is a tough hobby in Madison WI.
Xx.
-
04-27-19 11:55 #3843Senior Member

Posts: 1155Frequency
This is exactly why I don't do this all that often. I am not the slightest bit interested in setting up a service if there's a high probability the deal will not be consummated. Or that I will be disappointed in the results of the deal. That applies whether I am hiring a plumber, visiting a dry cleaner, or seeking sex.
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-19 11:50 #3842Senior Member

Posts: 806I would said it is true in my experience in Madison WI
However, in Tampa FL, the prons and cons are balanced. You get more fun than stress. Here in Madison, you get more stress than fun.
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
Xx.
-
04-27-19 11:48 #3841Senior Member

Posts: 806Well said and I concur
Thank you for summarize.
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
Xx.
-
04-27-19 10:26 #3840Senior Member

Posts: 2120Truth
I can only speak for myself, but what you said there really sums it all up perfectly.
Originally Posted by ToolMan347
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-19 10:19 #3839Senior Member

Posts: 2120I think the answer is unsurprising:
Originally Posted by HornyGuyLif
[View Original Post]
We pay girls for sex. What kind of girl has sex for money? In general, girls who are in desperate situations, may have low self esteem, and looking for a quick buck. Sure there are exceptions. I am always on the lookout for the exceptions.
But they are few and far between. You have to be willing to walk away. Most ads are bullshit. The pics and the content.
-
04-26-19 23:37 #3838Senior Member

Posts: 504Why do so many of our "dreams" end like this? And yet we keep coming back for more punishment. Go figure.
Originally Posted by Madcap88
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-19 20:20 #3837Senior Member

Posts: 806I had text change with her for a while.
I never pull the trigger. Thank you for your review.
Xx.
Originally Posted by Madcap88
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






