Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,856 to 12,870 of 16687
-
04-26-19 10:59 #3832Senior Member

Posts: 117Toftt
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...y/334233695282
Johnny had a dream. Setup was easy. Standard 2 call system. $$. Walked in, no way match the pics. Different, pulled the classic donation in car. Run forest run. She is probably in the 4. Skulking face, nonstarter from the entrance.
-
04-26-19 10:53 #3831Senior Member

Posts: 117That site is useless.
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-19 10:46 #3830Senior Member

Posts: 2120Links? Scam or GPS.
Originally Posted by XiaoXing
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-19 10:32 #3829Senior Member

Posts: 806$500 scam?
I have two Madison girls tell me someone is willing to donate 500 for a date. The number is exactly the same. However, one of the girls can't even survive in Madison and recently moved back to Illinois. I am wondering if that is a very fake.
Scam.
-
04-25-19 23:01 #3828Senior Member

Posts: 205Or dead gals!
Both Cynical Angel and Mitzi {Both passed away a while ago} have recent new reviews on that site. Must have been "out of this world experiences" for both! LOL.
Originally Posted by MayorPaul
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-19 22:30 #3827Senior Member

Posts: 394The so-called monkey site is filled with bogus reports or those the girls themselves have posted. Many of the girls with recent reports haven't been around for 10 years.
Originally Posted by BigDipper71
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-19 21:48 #3826Senior Member

Posts: 2120You'll notice that very few people reference that site. Let that sink in.
Originally Posted by BigDipper71
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-19 15:41 #3825Regular Member

Posts: 14Well in the pictures she was particularly cute and had good tits (36 ddd) which I am a sucker for. The price was good too for someone younger (19) who is willing to do BBBJ.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-19 13:41 #3824Senior Member

Posts: 38Marissa
She has a good review on the same site you linked (monkey). What is with that site? It seems like every review there is like "oh my god best provider ever, absolutely perfect 10/10".
Originally Posted by Madcap88
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-19 10:17 #3823Senior Member

Posts: 801Well, thanks for TOFTT. You had to go all the way to Dubuque? There are plenty of girls that could have disappointed you right here in Madison. LOL.
Originally Posted by Madcap88
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-19 23:57 #3822Regular Member

Posts: 14Luck ran out
So I TOFTT recently and had a dream I met up with Marissa. Communication was great from the get go. Almost immediate response. Sadly that was the only good part of this. I ask her if she used to be a dancer and she said yes, I ask if she would mind fulfilling a fantasy where a dance progress to be more intimate. She says sure. Go into the motel and there is graffiti right out of Jennifer Jason Leigh in Fast Times all over the walls. Gets undressed and has large breasts but obvious signs of baby damage which is not that unexpected. These are all things that I can easily overlook if the attitude and performance is there. Sadly that is where the dream gets worse. Paid for an hour because I like to chat a bit to create some emotional connection and to get any jitters / anxiety out. Would not hold a convo at all. Any basic questions got a 1 word response and you could tell she did not want to be there. I ask if she can dance like we discussed and she said she didn't want to. So we move to oral. It was ok but for BBBJ it should have been much better. She was so distant she purposely faced the other way and obstructed any view of what was going on. This causes jr to feel guilty and does not want to perform. Finally get him to stand to attention long enough to try something else. Immediately goes to doggy and it feels ok but then I started to get the smell. Something was off a bit and then I noticed she had a particularly hairy asshole as well. Now in this hobby I think we all can admit hygiene is important for all parties and I don't understand how you could trim up the front and miss that. Jr gets depressed at the sight and goes to hide. I ask if she can try some mouth to mouth to revive him and she says she dislikes the taste of latex. So instead of using her hands I just lay there trying to beat some life into Jr while she absently stares at the graffiti on the wall. Not even an attempt for assistance and you can tell she wishes she could be anywhere else. This goes on for about two minutes before I call it because I did not feel like paying to do a Louis CK impression. I get up and leave and my wallet ks $$ less. Could have been worse but definitely not the dream I wanted to have.
Originally Posted by Madcap88
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-19 20:29 #3821Senior Member

Posts: 1244Scroll down
The page and you will see a bunch of her pics that were posted so the poster downloaded / fakes.
Originally Posted by Develish101
[View Original Post]
https://adorable-teens.net/tag/mirror/page/15
-
04-24-19 19:33 #3820Senior Member

Posts: 2120Never say never
I said I'd never see Amber again after our last visit.
I changed my mind and found myself wanting to have a better experience with her. We finally connected. And I think we both had a great time.
I'm glad I tried again. I find her very attractive. And this session made up for the previous rushed ones. I experienced everything I usually like and she was fun and engaged the whole time.
Of course, YMMV. If you can arrange something with her when she's relaxed and comfortable, she's more likely to get into it. That's what I understand from what she told me. How do you do that? It requires trust and communication. Which is hard to find in this hobby.
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...c/842158319624
-
04-24-19 19:00 #3819Senior Member

Posts: 183Literally the most obvious fake ad ever. Different area code, way too pretty, naked face pics, accepts credit cards, generic location, every possible service listed.
Originally Posted by Develish101
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-19 16:10 #3818Senior Member

Posts: 53Eva / Selena
That's her. I don't know why others say it's "definitely not Eva / Selena". I remember those tats, the open star tats, centered, directly in line. I 'm not fond of tats but these were sexy. She didn't have the shoulder one back then (2014 and before). In fact her old website still works and you can see one star in this pic. https://evadesantos21.wixsite.com/evashome/contact.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
Eva is a short little Latina who had a killer body back then, then started to put on some weight. Don't know what it looks like now. Might be a reason why the latest pics only show what they do. Play safe.









Reply With Quote






