Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,431 to 26,445 of 30810
-
04-26-19 13:26 #4380Senior Member

Posts: 118Honestly my best luck with Greek has been on seeking, find the horny MILF up for anything.
Originally Posted by Reroka
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-19 13:11 #4379Senior Member

Posts: 112Russian
Yes pictures are accurate she was nice but only for QV.
Originally Posted by Reroka
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-19 13:09 #4378Senior Member

Posts: 78This one?
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...8.htm?cat=4370
I have a chance to see her in a couple hours. Anyone try this?
-
04-26-19 12:33 #4377Senior Member

Posts: 78I understand, tbh I really want to try greek but finding a gal who is atleast a 6/10 who does it is hard.
Originally Posted by John3030
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-19 12:23 #4376Senior Member

Posts: 118To me a classic pro is more stripper in appearance and tends to be more aggressive than sensual, not that they aren't GFE or romantic they just aren't the cuddling type.
Originally Posted by PussyLasher
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-19 12:20 #4375Senior Member

Posts: 118Very nice, and I'll be arriving on the 28th, I may need to set something up.
Originally Posted by FuckHard
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-19 12:12 #4374Senior Member

Posts: 78Pictures 100% accurate? Is it worth it? To me she seems hot and would like to dream it.
Originally Posted by FuckHard
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-19 11:41 #4373Senior Member

Posts: 112Russian
She is real, no BBBJ everything covered, DKF, DATY (clean) $$ damage.
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/2619763.htm
-
04-26-19 11:09 #4372Senior Member

Posts: 78Love to know the answer to this one.
Originally Posted by PussyLasher
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-19 10:17 #4371Senior Member

Posts: 1712Harsh. I have to defend her a bit here. [Deleted by Admin]
No you don't, but you're welcomed to write a review about her.
A2
-
04-26-19 10:15 #4370Senior Member

Posts: 161Nikki
The number traces back to a different Nikki. Search on LC and look at ad from last Saturday. She has a pin in her cheek. After she picks up the donation and gets started, she ask if a HJ is ok because she just started her period.
Originally Posted by Sgiii
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-19 08:24 #4369Senior Member

Posts: 513The link is dead. Is this who you saw?
Originally Posted by ChaphillMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-19 20:34 #4368Senior Member

Posts: 458Xtoy
Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by KtyConnoisseur
[View Original Post]
I don't know how I missed posting my report of the lady in the other link.
Goes by Toy. Very thin. Mid thirties short hair. Very chill personality. BBBJ, cfs doggie and Mish. She really gets into it. Low volume provider.
See her if you like your ladies real thin.
-
04-25-19 16:05 #4367I'm a troll, just ignore me

Posts: 33Newbie here. What is the difference between a classic pro and a girl on Eros? What do you look for in a pro? Thanks.
Originally Posted by John3030
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-19 14:57 #4366Senior Member

Posts: 563Anyone
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...n/698409368992
I think this screams LEO.












Reply With Quote




