Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4226

    Barbie.

    Quote Originally Posted by DonOvO  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/31894132/

    Is this girl legit and good? Can't seem to find anything on her.
    She used to go by Barbie. Now, no name. Was at a private place on Poole. Now New Bern, half way to Knightdale. Watches the the clock. Boyfriend lerking. Smelly pussy. Only wipes when finished. Then the clothes back on. Too bad. Such a nice body. Could do so much better.

  2. #4225

    Xsky.

    Quote Originally Posted by NooneAtal  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....t/32408432/Sky

    If anyone knows anything about the above named sky please post or pm.

    As payment for the info:

    Recently dreamt of this person.

    https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....t/32151189/Toy.
    Fake pictures. Smoking when she opened the door. Low end on New Bern. Not worth the asking price.

  3. #4224
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWhitman  [View Original Post]
    The Jessica he is talking about is not Jessica Foxxx. The Jessica on Eros is more like a girl next door type, whereas to me at least Jessica Foxxx is more of a classic pro. I think both are great in their own different ways.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/5880800.htm
    Thanks, I'm more into the classic pros so it sounds like I found the right one for my visit.

  4. #4223
    Quote Originally Posted by Reroka  [View Original Post]
    http://charitybangs.com/escort

    So she is coming to town. I texted and set up a dream. Will be interesting. Will report once its over but I am sure its worth every dime.
    Nice, a porn star at real world prices!

  5. #4222

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by LakeBell  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure this is the Jessica he saw.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas//5880800.htm?cat=4370
    Thanks for clarifying which Jessica! I'm new to posting, so not sure how to show the link. If someone could pm me how to do this, I would greatly appreciate it.

  6. #4221

    Anna C

    Quote Originally Posted by WineAndCheese  [View Original Post]
    Any senior pm me if info please. I think I remember her being review here, but name or number change has gotten my searches.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...n/622851914199
    Bith name and number changes frequently, almost weekly, making it hard to dream with her. Spent some time with her Uncle.

    Prices in ad are 1/3 high for her. Will settle or less.

  7. #4220

    Different Jessica

    The Jessica he is talking about is not Jessica Foxxx. The Jessica on Eros is more like a girl next door type, whereas to me at least Jessica Foxxx is more of a classic pro. I think both are great in their own different ways.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/5880800.htm

    Quote Originally Posted by John3030  [View Original Post]
    Jessica Foxxx? I'm hoping to connect with her next week.

  8. #4219

    Jenn Weight

    She looked great. Trim and fit, perfect. Haven't seen her since, but I could imagine her losing 10#'s would make her look Raul thin.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeLooking  [View Original Post]
    How did she look weight wise? I tried seeing her a couple of months ago and she was skin and bones. She also seemed a lot more sad compared to earlier visits.

  9. #4218
    Quote Originally Posted by John3030  [View Original Post]
    Jessica Foxxx? I'm hoping to connect with her next week.
    Wrong Jessica. Jessica Foxxx is not a spinner. And not 325 smdh.

  10. #4217

    Don't he means Jessica Foxxx.

    Quote Originally Posted by John3030  [View Original Post]
    Jessica Foxxx? I'm hoping to connect with her next week.
    I doubt this is about Jessica Foxxx. Her hair is not that long and I wouldn't call her a spinner. Price is also wrong for Ms. Foxxx. If I had to venture a guess, I would say he is referring to the provider below:

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...0.htm?cat=4370

  11. #4216

    This is the Jessica.

    Quote Originally Posted by John3030  [View Original Post]
    Jessica Foxxx? I'm hoping to connect with her next week.
    I'm pretty sure this is the Jessica he saw.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas//5880800.htm?cat=4370

  12. #4215

    What the hell.

    http://charitybangs.com/escort

    So she is coming to town. I texted and set up a dream. Will be interesting. Will report once its over but I am sure its worth every dime.

  13. #4214
    Quote Originally Posted by BigNY  [View Original Post]
    Met with Jessica, who advertises on eros Raleigh section, a few weeks back. Really cute spinner, with sexy long hair, almost to her ass. Setup included providing references and she requested a picture of myself. I'm usually pretty hesitant about doing such a thing, but I had seen a review of her before, so I knew she was legit. She answered the door in a robe, and greeted me with a dfk. She seemed a little nervous, so that kind of ruined my expectations a little. She warmed up to me shortly afterwards, enough to begin a BBBJ on the bed. I then positioned her ass, so I could taste her pussy from behind. She was nicely shaven, and tasted freshly showered. We then moved to mish, as I smashed her tight pussy, until I blew in the condom. I believe a second round was available, but I had worked the night before, and was too tired to go any more. Cost was $325. She is a very pretty spinner, just wish she didn't appear so nervous or shy. I would try her again, if I knew she might be more relaxed with me a second time. She's in the triangle park area, off of I40.
    Jessica Foxxx? I'm hoping to connect with her next week.

  14. #4213
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Is Ariel still in the game? I haven't seen her advertise in maybe 5 years or so. I thought she moved on long ago. Do you have digits? Any general info?
    She hasn't advertised in about two years. Spent some time with uncle over the last year. Looks like the demons are taking a toll.

  15. #4212
    Quote Originally Posted by BallAllDay  [View Original Post]
    Quoted 125 qv 175 hh 250 hr GPS I'll pass. Didn't even counter offer. Prolly visiting.
    I also passed. Quoted $. 25 for q. V. If everyone passes she'll either move on or meet the market.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape