Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 858 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 358 758 808 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 908 958 ... LastLast
Results 12,856 to 12,870 of 16689
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3834

    Recent contact

    I go in and out of the hobby. I quit seeing anyone about a year ago because I regretted more than I enjoyed. My last good visit was with Lexxi. Not worth a repeat for me but it was ok. Recently, I've had the itch again but I'd say I'm a little gun shy or paranoid about getting ripped off. I live about 90 min west of Madison and I don't like coming there just for the hobby, so I decided I would try my luck at looking for outcall to dodgeville which is about halfway there. I found 3 takers. 2 of which were more my type.

    Though I've heard mixed reviews, I reached out to the skinny Lexi. She agreed to come but wanted a deposit. Hard pass.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...p/950460991847

    Set up with chloe and when I confirmed the time with her she sounded confused about it being outcall to dodgeville and then I got silence. I was very clear that I was looking for outcall to dodgeville.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...l/345787376056

    Bailey was willing to come but she's not cheap to begin with and she wanted more to come than I was willing to spend on any single visit.

    Anyone seen this girl? She is my type. I had a date set up with her. I texted her the day before. I texted her 2 hours before to confirm she was coming and never received a response. I was pretty disappointed. She claims she's been doing this for a while and has many regulars. She also either dances somewhere now or did in the past. She said she got started in the hobby by seeing clients from a club after hours. I may try again with her.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...f/495272683218

    My next attempt will be Bella. I've heard good things here. She's said she would come for a reasonable donation. I will see if she shows up when I confirm the date.

    I thought this ad looked fake but couldn't help myself. Right area code. She responded. We chatted a lot for a whole day. I'd say she's actually in the area. She said she'd come for a reasonable donation. I accepted. I sent the address and everything to the hotel before she dropped the bomb that she needed half down. Nope. But I do think she's real and in the area of someone tried to see her locally, they may have better results. My opinion. She's a scammer.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...e/821791078124

    Does anyone have any experience with this Sasha? I'm currently talking to her. She will come but I have this feeling I would regret it if she did. Only one pic. Looks ok, but like it may be at her best I guess. Not sure on this one. Anyone have any info?

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...a/362327910313

    I've seen this one. Links below are the same girl. Pics are either fake or really old. She a mid 30's chain smoker with a smokers voice. She'd do in a pinch but I won't be repeating. She bounces around from madison to lacrosse and everywhere in between. I think she'll stay with whoever will let her use their couch.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...n/657036194131

    Never mind. She took the other ad down or it expired. It showed her true age of I believe 38 and had like 3 pictures in a bathroom of a nice looking body in bra and underwear. Back and front. Others have posted it recently. Same girl as above. Not her. If it is, it is from many years ago. I would stay away.

    Happy hunting. Any recommendations on someone willing to travel west for outcall would be appreciated or point me in the right direction. I saw Sara Lee a while ago and that was a great experience. She was on the far west side anyways. I thought I'd try her but she seems to have disappeared and I lost her number. Any help would be appreciated and thanks in advance.

  2. #3833

    Rayband

    Empty your inbox.

  3. #3832

    Toftt

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...y/334233695282

    Johnny had a dream. Setup was easy. Standard 2 call system. $$. Walked in, no way match the pics. Different, pulled the classic donation in car. Run forest run. She is probably in the 4. Skulking face, nonstarter from the entrance.

  4. #3831
    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    You'll notice that very few people reference that site. Let that sink in.
    That site is useless.

  5. #3830
    Quote Originally Posted by XiaoXing  [View Original Post]
    I have two Madison girls tell me someone is willing to donate 500 for a date. The number is exactly the same. However, one of the girls can't even survive in Madison and recently moved back to Illinois. I am wondering if that is a very fake.

    Scam.
    Links? Scam or GPS.

  6. #3829

    $500 scam?

    I have two Madison girls tell me someone is willing to donate 500 for a date. The number is exactly the same. However, one of the girls can't even survive in Madison and recently moved back to Illinois. I am wondering if that is a very fake.

    Scam.

  7. #3828

    Or dead gals!

    Quote Originally Posted by MayorPaul  [View Original Post]
    The so-called monkey site is filled with bogus reports or those the girls themselves have posted. Many of the girls with recent reports haven't been around for 10 years.
    Both Cynical Angel and Mitzi {Both passed away a while ago} have recent new reviews on that site. Must have been "out of this world experiences" for both! LOL.

  8. #3827
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper71  [View Original Post]
    She has a good review on the same site you linked (monkey). What is with that site? It seems like every review there is like "oh my god best provider ever, absolutely perfect 10/10".
    The so-called monkey site is filled with bogus reports or those the girls themselves have posted. Many of the girls with recent reports haven't been around for 10 years.

  9. #3826
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper71  [View Original Post]
    She has a good review on the same site you linked (monkey). What is with that site? It seems like every review there is like "oh my god best provider ever, absolutely perfect 10/10".
    You'll notice that very few people reference that site. Let that sink in.

  10. #3825
    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    Well, thanks for TOFTT. You had to go all the way to Dubuque? There are plenty of girls that could have disappointed you right here in Madison. LOL.
    Well in the pictures she was particularly cute and had good tits (36 ddd) which I am a sucker for. The price was good too for someone younger (19) who is willing to do BBBJ.

  11. #3824

    Marissa

    Quote Originally Posted by Madcap88  [View Original Post]
    So I TOFTT recently and had a dream I met up with Marissa. Communication was great from the get go. Almost immediate response. Sadly that was the only good part of this.
    She has a good review on the same site you linked (monkey). What is with that site? It seems like every review there is like "oh my god best provider ever, absolutely perfect 10/10".

  12. #3823
    Quote Originally Posted by Madcap88  [View Original Post]
    So I TOFTT recently and had a dream I met up with Marissa.
    Well, thanks for TOFTT. You had to go all the way to Dubuque? There are plenty of girls that could have disappointed you right here in Madison. LOL.

  13. #3822

    Luck ran out

    Quote Originally Posted by Madcap88  [View Original Post]
    I have been texting this girl https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/marissa-...madison-442493 and she looks pretty fucking hot. That beings said she is in Dubuque. Anyone have experience with her and whether or not it is worth the drive and money.
    So I TOFTT recently and had a dream I met up with Marissa. Communication was great from the get go. Almost immediate response. Sadly that was the only good part of this. I ask her if she used to be a dancer and she said yes, I ask if she would mind fulfilling a fantasy where a dance progress to be more intimate. She says sure. Go into the motel and there is graffiti right out of Jennifer Jason Leigh in Fast Times all over the walls. Gets undressed and has large breasts but obvious signs of baby damage which is not that unexpected. These are all things that I can easily overlook if the attitude and performance is there. Sadly that is where the dream gets worse. Paid for an hour because I like to chat a bit to create some emotional connection and to get any jitters / anxiety out. Would not hold a convo at all. Any basic questions got a 1 word response and you could tell she did not want to be there. I ask if she can dance like we discussed and she said she didn't want to. So we move to oral. It was ok but for BBBJ it should have been much better. She was so distant she purposely faced the other way and obstructed any view of what was going on. This causes jr to feel guilty and does not want to perform. Finally get him to stand to attention long enough to try something else. Immediately goes to doggy and it feels ok but then I started to get the smell. Something was off a bit and then I noticed she had a particularly hairy asshole as well. Now in this hobby I think we all can admit hygiene is important for all parties and I don't understand how you could trim up the front and miss that. Jr gets depressed at the sight and goes to hide. I ask if she can try some mouth to mouth to revive him and she says she dislikes the taste of latex. So instead of using her hands I just lay there trying to beat some life into Jr while she absently stares at the graffiti on the wall. Not even an attempt for assistance and you can tell she wishes she could be anywhere else. This goes on for about two minutes before I call it because I did not feel like paying to do a Louis CK impression. I get up and leave and my wallet ks $$ less. Could have been worse but definitely not the dream I wanted to have.

  14. #3821

    Scroll down

    Quote Originally Posted by Develish101  [View Original Post]
    This one popped up a few days ago, any info on her?

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...x/359829359344
    The page and you will see a bunch of her pics that were posted so the poster downloaded / fakes.

    https://adorable-teens.net/tag/mirror/page/15

  15. #3820

    Never say never

    I said I'd never see Amber again after our last visit.

    I changed my mind and found myself wanting to have a better experience with her. We finally connected. And I think we both had a great time.

    I'm glad I tried again. I find her very attractive. And this session made up for the previous rushed ones. I experienced everything I usually like and she was fun and engaged the whole time.

    Of course, YMMV. If you can arrange something with her when she's relaxed and comfortable, she's more likely to get into it. That's what I understand from what she told me. How do you do that? It requires trust and communication. Which is hard to find in this hobby.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...c/842158319624

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape