Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,856 to 12,870 of 16691
-
04-26-19 18:06 #3836Senior Member

Posts: 394I think you will have a difficult time getting any Madison provider to drive that far. Most are pretty heavy drug users so you know where their money goes. They drive beaters that are lucky to make it from one end of Madison to the other. Maybe they would take uber or something. Best option is to come to Madison and get your bad experience here.
Originally Posted by ToolMan347
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-19 17:36 #3835Senior Member

Posts: 806From personal communication
Two service providers I know.
Xx.
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-19 13:12 #3834Senior Member

Posts: 154Recent contact
I go in and out of the hobby. I quit seeing anyone about a year ago because I regretted more than I enjoyed. My last good visit was with Lexxi. Not worth a repeat for me but it was ok. Recently, I've had the itch again but I'd say I'm a little gun shy or paranoid about getting ripped off. I live about 90 min west of Madison and I don't like coming there just for the hobby, so I decided I would try my luck at looking for outcall to dodgeville which is about halfway there. I found 3 takers. 2 of which were more my type.
Though I've heard mixed reviews, I reached out to the skinny Lexi. She agreed to come but wanted a deposit. Hard pass.
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...p/950460991847
Set up with chloe and when I confirmed the time with her she sounded confused about it being outcall to dodgeville and then I got silence. I was very clear that I was looking for outcall to dodgeville.
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...l/345787376056
Bailey was willing to come but she's not cheap to begin with and she wanted more to come than I was willing to spend on any single visit.
Anyone seen this girl? She is my type. I had a date set up with her. I texted her the day before. I texted her 2 hours before to confirm she was coming and never received a response. I was pretty disappointed. She claims she's been doing this for a while and has many regulars. She also either dances somewhere now or did in the past. She said she got started in the hobby by seeing clients from a club after hours. I may try again with her.
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...f/495272683218
My next attempt will be Bella. I've heard good things here. She's said she would come for a reasonable donation. I will see if she shows up when I confirm the date.
I thought this ad looked fake but couldn't help myself. Right area code. She responded. We chatted a lot for a whole day. I'd say she's actually in the area. She said she'd come for a reasonable donation. I accepted. I sent the address and everything to the hotel before she dropped the bomb that she needed half down. Nope. But I do think she's real and in the area of someone tried to see her locally, they may have better results. My opinion. She's a scammer.
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...e/821791078124
Does anyone have any experience with this Sasha? I'm currently talking to her. She will come but I have this feeling I would regret it if she did. Only one pic. Looks ok, but like it may be at her best I guess. Not sure on this one. Anyone have any info?
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...a/362327910313
I've seen this one. Links below are the same girl. Pics are either fake or really old. She a mid 30's chain smoker with a smokers voice. She'd do in a pinch but I won't be repeating. She bounces around from madison to lacrosse and everywhere in between. I think she'll stay with whoever will let her use their couch.
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...n/657036194131
Never mind. She took the other ad down or it expired. It showed her true age of I believe 38 and had like 3 pictures in a bathroom of a nice looking body in bra and underwear. Back and front. Others have posted it recently. Same girl as above. Not her. If it is, it is from many years ago. I would stay away.
Happy hunting. Any recommendations on someone willing to travel west for outcall would be appreciated or point me in the right direction. I saw Sara Lee a while ago and that was a great experience. She was on the far west side anyways. I thought I'd try her but she seems to have disappeared and I lost her number. Any help would be appreciated and thanks in advance.
-
04-26-19 12:40 #3833Regular Member

Posts: 7Rayband
Empty your inbox.
-
04-26-19 10:59 #3832Senior Member

Posts: 117Toftt
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...y/334233695282
Johnny had a dream. Setup was easy. Standard 2 call system. $$. Walked in, no way match the pics. Different, pulled the classic donation in car. Run forest run. She is probably in the 4. Skulking face, nonstarter from the entrance.
-
04-26-19 10:53 #3831Senior Member

Posts: 117That site is useless.
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-19 10:46 #3830Senior Member

Posts: 2120Links? Scam or GPS.
Originally Posted by XiaoXing
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-19 10:32 #3829Senior Member

Posts: 806$500 scam?
I have two Madison girls tell me someone is willing to donate 500 for a date. The number is exactly the same. However, one of the girls can't even survive in Madison and recently moved back to Illinois. I am wondering if that is a very fake.
Scam.
-
04-25-19 23:01 #3828Senior Member

Posts: 205Or dead gals!
Both Cynical Angel and Mitzi {Both passed away a while ago} have recent new reviews on that site. Must have been "out of this world experiences" for both! LOL.
Originally Posted by MayorPaul
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-19 22:30 #3827Senior Member

Posts: 394The so-called monkey site is filled with bogus reports or those the girls themselves have posted. Many of the girls with recent reports haven't been around for 10 years.
Originally Posted by BigDipper71
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-19 21:48 #3826Senior Member

Posts: 2120You'll notice that very few people reference that site. Let that sink in.
Originally Posted by BigDipper71
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-19 15:41 #3825Regular Member

Posts: 14Well in the pictures she was particularly cute and had good tits (36 ddd) which I am a sucker for. The price was good too for someone younger (19) who is willing to do BBBJ.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-19 13:41 #3824Senior Member

Posts: 38Marissa
She has a good review on the same site you linked (monkey). What is with that site? It seems like every review there is like "oh my god best provider ever, absolutely perfect 10/10".
Originally Posted by Madcap88
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-19 10:17 #3823Senior Member

Posts: 801Well, thanks for TOFTT. You had to go all the way to Dubuque? There are plenty of girls that could have disappointed you right here in Madison. LOL.
Originally Posted by Madcap88
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-19 23:57 #3822Regular Member

Posts: 14Luck ran out
So I TOFTT recently and had a dream I met up with Marissa. Communication was great from the get go. Almost immediate response. Sadly that was the only good part of this. I ask her if she used to be a dancer and she said yes, I ask if she would mind fulfilling a fantasy where a dance progress to be more intimate. She says sure. Go into the motel and there is graffiti right out of Jennifer Jason Leigh in Fast Times all over the walls. Gets undressed and has large breasts but obvious signs of baby damage which is not that unexpected. These are all things that I can easily overlook if the attitude and performance is there. Sadly that is where the dream gets worse. Paid for an hour because I like to chat a bit to create some emotional connection and to get any jitters / anxiety out. Would not hold a convo at all. Any basic questions got a 1 word response and you could tell she did not want to be there. I ask if she can dance like we discussed and she said she didn't want to. So we move to oral. It was ok but for BBBJ it should have been much better. She was so distant she purposely faced the other way and obstructed any view of what was going on. This causes jr to feel guilty and does not want to perform. Finally get him to stand to attention long enough to try something else. Immediately goes to doggy and it feels ok but then I started to get the smell. Something was off a bit and then I noticed she had a particularly hairy asshole as well. Now in this hobby I think we all can admit hygiene is important for all parties and I don't understand how you could trim up the front and miss that. Jr gets depressed at the sight and goes to hide. I ask if she can try some mouth to mouth to revive him and she says she dislikes the taste of latex. So instead of using her hands I just lay there trying to beat some life into Jr while she absently stares at the graffiti on the wall. Not even an attempt for assistance and you can tell she wishes she could be anywhere else. This goes on for about two minutes before I call it because I did not feel like paying to do a Louis CK impression. I get up and leave and my wallet ks $$ less. Could have been worse but definitely not the dream I wanted to have.
Originally Posted by Madcap88
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






