Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,581 to 26,595 of 30806
-
04-25-19 13:26 #4226Senior Member

Posts: 161Barbie.
She used to go by Barbie. Now, no name. Was at a private place on Poole. Now New Bern, half way to Knightdale. Watches the the clock. Boyfriend lerking. Smelly pussy. Only wipes when finished. Then the clothes back on. Too bad. Such a nice body. Could do so much better.
Originally Posted by DonOvO
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-19 13:13 #4225Senior Member

Posts: 161Xsky.
Fake pictures. Smoking when she opened the door. Low end on New Bern. Not worth the asking price.
Originally Posted by NooneAtal
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-19 10:53 #4224Senior Member

Posts: 118Thanks, I'm more into the classic pros so it sounds like I found the right one for my visit.
Originally Posted by JohnWhitman
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-19 10:51 #4223Senior Member

Posts: 118Nice, a porn star at real world prices!
Originally Posted by Reroka
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-19 09:17 #4222Senior Member

Posts: 46Jessica
Thanks for clarifying which Jessica! I'm new to posting, so not sure how to show the link. If someone could pm me how to do this, I would greatly appreciate it.
Originally Posted by LakeBell
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-19 09:05 #4221Senior Member

Posts: 260Anna C
Bith name and number changes frequently, almost weekly, making it hard to dream with her. Spent some time with her Uncle.
Originally Posted by WineAndCheese
[View Original Post]
Prices in ad are 1/3 high for her. Will settle or less.
-
04-25-19 07:55 #4220Senior Member

Posts: 743Different Jessica
The Jessica he is talking about is not Jessica Foxxx. The Jessica on Eros is more like a girl next door type, whereas to me at least Jessica Foxxx is more of a classic pro. I think both are great in their own different ways.
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/5880800.htm
Originally Posted by John3030
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-19 07:53 #4219Senior Member

Posts: 42Jenn Weight
She looked great. Trim and fit, perfect. Haven't seen her since, but I could imagine her losing 10#'s would make her look Raul thin.
Originally Posted by JoeLooking
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-19 07:52 #4218Senior Member

Posts: 513Wrong Jessica. Jessica Foxxx is not a spinner. And not 325 smdh.
Originally Posted by John3030
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-19 06:49 #4217Senior Member

Posts: 141Don't he means Jessica Foxxx.
I doubt this is about Jessica Foxxx. Her hair is not that long and I wouldn't call her a spinner. Price is also wrong for Ms. Foxxx. If I had to venture a guess, I would say he is referring to the provider below:
Originally Posted by John3030
[View Original Post]
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...0.htm?cat=4370
-
04-25-19 05:55 #4216Regular Member

Posts: 13This is the Jessica.
I'm pretty sure this is the Jessica he saw.
Originally Posted by John3030
[View Original Post]
https://www.eros.com/carolinas//5880800.htm?cat=4370
-
04-25-19 05:34 #4215Senior Member

Posts: 78What the hell.
http://charitybangs.com/escort
So she is coming to town. I texted and set up a dream. Will be interesting. Will report once its over but I am sure its worth every dime.
-
04-25-19 02:21 #4214Senior Member

Posts: 118Jessica Foxxx? I'm hoping to connect with her next week.
Originally Posted by BigNY
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-19 23:14 #4213Senior Member

Posts: 161She hasn't advertised in about two years. Spent some time with uncle over the last year. Looks like the demons are taking a toll.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-19 23:05 #4212Senior Member

Posts: 161I also passed. Quoted $. 25 for q. V. If everyone passes she'll either move on or meet the market.
Originally Posted by BallAllDay
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





