Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1637

    Becky now listed

    Quote Originally Posted by ChineseGuy1122  [View Original Post]
    She has only been in town for a week so she is new and I just ask the operator to see who is available and they send me a list of girls with pics so she does not have any link or ads that I am aware of. I would just ask if you can meet Russian Becky who looks like Megan Fox.
    If you check EEC site now, they have Becky listed today. Her pics don't do her justice. If you are looking for someone to have a deep conversation with, she probably is not going to be the right girl as her English is limited. Also, if you are the type of guy who wants an expanded menu, she might not offer all items you might be looking for- I am a simple guy and look for only DFK, BBBJ, DATY, and CFS which she was more than accommodating. The only request she was not into was 69 which was not on top of my list.

  2. #1636
    Quote Originally Posted by HomerGuy  [View Original Post]
    Milena from EEC is most definitely a brunette with jet black hair. I saw her last week and it was still black, but her BBBJ and CG were as good as ever. This hottie is at the top of her game since her old ECE agency days.
    Is this same Milena who used nickname Milena at ECE few years ago?

  3. #1635

    ECE Ariana

    So today, after yet another whisper girl flaked on me I figured I should just go back to old reliable escort thing. Contacted ECE and I have had my eye on Ariana for a while. Set up the meet and off I went. Pics are her and she has a petite tight body. Not your usual ECE Euro but a homegrown US of A girl who talks more like a home girl if you know what I mean. Anyway, she was definitely nice enough and we had decent chemistry. Went through the usual DFK, BBBJ and CFS. Had two rounds and both times in doggie because it was perky as hell and I enjoyed the view a ton. She's definitely worth a try, not sure if I'd repeat since there's so many fish in the ocean.

  4. #1634
    Quote Originally Posted by ChineseGuy1122  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't Milena have black hair? Milena is one of my favorites also- I saw her 4 times in two weeks and probably would have seen her more but she only works like 2-3 days a week.
    Milena from EEC is most definitely a brunette with jet black hair. I saw her last week and it was still black, but her BBBJ and CG were as good as ever. This hottie is at the top of her game since her old ECE agency days.

  5. #1633
    Quote Originally Posted by ChineseGuy1122  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't Milena have black hair? Milena is one of my favorites also- I saw her 4 times in two weeks and probably would have seen her more but she only works like 2-3 days a week.
    I saw her yesterday and she was NOT blonde. They probably booked you a girl with a similar name.

  6. #1632

    Elizabeth MCE

    Had a chance to see Elizabeth at MCE. First thing I'd emphasize is that the uncensored pic they use for her is horrible and she is much hotter iin person. Almost didn't book her based on pic but glad I changed my mind. She is a hot blonde coed with a smoking body. Really cute face. Closest I can think of is young blonde Kate Middleton. Great attitude. Round one we went DFK, DATY, BBBJ, missionary, CG and finished in standing doggy with her smiling at me in front of mirror. Round 2 was BBBJCIM. Great conversation too.

  7. #1631

    Milena- blond?

    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverTon  [View Original Post]
    Had a very nice appointment with Milena from EEC. She's a very young and nice American girl, blonde and very nice natural young looking perky cups with nipple studs. She is GFE and open to what I wanted, which is just kissing, BJ, Mish and CG. I only like natural tits and enjoyed seeing hers bounce. Very thin waist, wonderful soft tits, what a pretty girl. Highly recommend.
    Doesn't Milena have black hair? Milena is one of my favorites also- I saw her 4 times in two weeks and probably would have seen her more but she only works like 2-3 days a week.

  8. #1630

    Becky

    Quote Originally Posted by WillsonChan  [View Original Post]
    Thanks man for reviewing. Links to the ad please? I went up to EEC's website but no info there. Is she new?
    She has only been in town for a week so she is new and I just ask the operator to see who is available and they send me a list of girls with pics so she does not have any link or ads that I am aware of. I would just ask if you can meet Russian Becky who looks like Megan Fox.

  9. #1629

    Milena from EEC

    Had a very nice appointment with Milena from EEC. She's a very young and nice American girl, blonde and very nice natural young looking perky cups with nipple studs. She is GFE and open to what I wanted, which is just kissing, BJ, Mish and CG. I only like natural tits and enjoyed seeing hers bounce. Very thin waist, wonderful soft tits, what a pretty girl. Highly recommend.

  10. #1628

    Eec

    Thanks man for reviewing. Links to the ad please? I went up to EEC's website but no info there. Is she new?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChineseGuy1122  [View Original Post]
    After yesterday's bust, I was looking forward to seeing a new girl, Becky with EEC, that is in town only for a couple of weeks and let me tell you that she just climbed to my #1 on my ATF charts. Ridiculous is the only thing I can say about this girl. She is 25 and looks like the Russian version of Megan Fox. This girl could charge $1000 easily based on her looks and body and I am seriously considering seeing her every day before she goes back to Russia. I would highly recommend seeing her and if you don't have the dough, go get a payday loan or ask your mom or go rob a bank bc she is worth it. Anyone that disagrees with me is not a man that likes women. Great DFK, DATY. Just like the soup, she is hmmmm good and CFS. I would leave my wife in a heartbeat for this woman but my wife would ground me.

    Treat her good boys bc this is one we don't want to scare off.

  11. #1627

    Re: Becky

    Quote Originally Posted by ChineseGuy1122  [View Original Post]
    After yesterday's bust, I was looking forward to seeing a new girl, Becky with EEC, that is in town only for a couple of weeks and let me tell you that she just climbed to my #1 on my ATF charts. Ridiculous is the only thing I can say about this girl. She is 25 and looks like the Russian version of Megan Fox. This girl could charge $1000 easily based on her looks and body and I am seriously considering seeing her every day before she goes back to Russia. I would highly recommend seeing her and if you don't have the dough, go get a payday loan or ask your mom or go rob a bank bc she is worth it. Anyone that disagrees with me is not a man that likes women. Great DFK, DATY. Just like the soup, she is hmmmm good and CFS. I would leave my wife in a heartbeat for this woman but my wife would ground me.
    Link to her ad?

  12. #1626

    Becky review

    [Deleted by Admin]

    See where it says "Report Post?"

    A2

  13. #1625
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

  14. #1624

    Becky- EEC

    After yesterday's bust, I was looking forward to seeing a new girl, Becky with EEC, that is in town only for a couple of weeks and let me tell you that she just climbed to my #1 on my ATF charts. Ridiculous is the only thing I can say about this girl. She is 25 and looks like the Russian version of Megan Fox. This girl could charge $1000 easily based on her looks and body and I am seriously considering seeing her every day before she goes back to Russia. I would highly recommend seeing her and if you don't have the dough, go get a payday loan or ask your mom or go rob a bank bc she is worth it. Anyone that disagrees with me is not a man that likes women. Great DFK, DATY. Just like the soup, she is hmmmm good and CFS. I would leave my wife in a heartbeat for this woman but my wife would ground me.

    Treat her good boys bc this is one we don't want to scare off.

  15. #1623

    Estelle

    Your in luck- looks like she is town this Thursday thru Saturday!

    Quote Originally Posted by DynoJr  [View Original Post]
    Her pics are probably the best of the MA lineup and I've wanted to try, but it seems she's only around on weekends. If she's around on Friday I may take the plunge.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape