Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1473
    Quote Originally Posted by AToledoRo100  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious as to what you have against MCE so bad so that you can't help yourself to not mention them in every single one of your post. We GET it. You hate MCE and you have supposedly seen a plethora of other hookers 10 x better than their bitches. But why do you keep insisting everybody is so much better than their girls. MCE specifically? There are at least 8 other big escort agencies in Chicago and you're not hating on any other ones except MCE. I'm curious to your explanation because at this point I'm just reading your comments and all I see is red flags. You sound like they blocked you or blacklisted you or whatever they call it and you're still holding on the grudge.

    On a side note, I would love to experience someone at a price point north of 1 k but I could also think of a million other things I could do with 1 k besides fuck a **** for an hour when I could fuck someone else for 300-400 who provides the similar service, is easy on the eye, and at the end of the day, I still nut in her mouth. Maybe I'm the only one here but I'm balling on a budget if ya know what I mean LOL.
    This is someone with a serious mce issue, I blocked them, but can see when people reply, they've gone as far as to dox some of the girls before, they keep getting banned and keep opening new accounts. I highly suggest everyone block and not respond because they ruin the discussion for everyone.

  2. #1472

    Other suggestion

    Quote Originally Posted by JHobby  [View Original Post]
    I was just about to tell you that she had great smell and taste and I enjoyed the daty, but other than that I wasn't too thrilled with our time. Don't know if it was just an off day but I didn't get the same dfk as per what some of the review suggests. That and her height threw me off. She's listed as 5'7 but she confirmed to me she's 5'10. It was just awkward for me mechanically when I'm not taller to the girl.

    The BBBJ was good but I just didn't feel the energy.

    It's really tough looking for a good dfk girl that also have good enthusiasm. I'm still searching for my next atf.
    Try Amanda at mce. She's def about 5'7. Check out my report on her. I'd repeat, but there are so many other options left at mce that I've been considering and haven't been able to check out.

  3. #1471
    Quote Originally Posted by TotalAbyss  [View Original Post]
    I think she was. I can't recall, I saw her numerous times because of the trips to Greece.

    And yes!! Ayden Ashely was my ATF. I was in heaven with her. Incredible Petite spinner sex freak. That girl can't compare to any girls right now in Chicago, not even MCE girls. LOL.

    If Markus had a date with her and he try to convince to work for him, she would properly say FU LOL. Markus, wouldn't know what to do with her. Ayden was the epitome of a sex machine, he wouldn't be able keep up with her LOL.

    Ayden Ashely, she was her own boss, and the boss of me because damn she was that great in the sack, I had to follow her every request or orders LOL. But Seriously, I made her be a queen that she is when I met her numerous time because I had a MAGNIFICENT TIME with AA.
    I'm curious as to what you have against MCE so bad so that you can't help yourself to not mention them in every single one of your post. We GET it. You hate MCE and you have supposedly seen a plethora of other hookers 10 x better than their bitches. But why do you keep insisting everybody is so much better than their girls. MCE specifically? There are at least 8 other big escort agencies in Chicago and you're not hating on any other ones except MCE. I'm curious to your explanation because at this point I'm just reading your comments and all I see is red flags. You sound like they blocked you or blacklisted you or whatever they call it and you're still holding on the grudge.

    On a side note, I would love to experience someone at a price point north of 1 k but I could also think of a million other things I could do with 1 k besides fuck a **** for an hour when I could fuck someone else for 300-400 who provides the similar service, is easy on the eye, and at the end of the day, I still nut in her mouth. Maybe I'm the only one here but I'm balling on a budget if ya know what I mean LOL.

  4. #1470

    Angelica of Modelingavenue

    Dreamed of Angelica yesterday and she is a lot of fun. Hh at $$ was worth it and she really gets into it. Started with DFK and fell on bed a set cloths flew all over. Her BBBJ was very good with a lot of spit. On to mish and felt like I was going to lose it so off with cover as I filled her mouth while she DT me. She let it drip out all over jr and continued to lick it and suck it sloppy. Doesn't SW but real sexy. Body is good MILF type with pierced nipples. Good time and will absolutely repeat based on attitude and skills. I forgot to mention, when in mish, she fucks back at you which was great as it felt like she wanted it as deep as possible.

  5. #1469

    Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by HomerGuy  [View Original Post]
    I had originally tried to book Carly for earlier this week, but she was booked up for my preferred time period. So I scooted across town for a substitute, Megan, who I've seen several times already. She's a nympho sexpot but what turned me of was a must that caught my sensitive nose down there. This time she was clean as a whistle and instead of crashing into me with an instant BBBJ the minute I got in the door and a mad rush to get her ass fucked, her best trait, Megan was in a GFE kind of mood that suits her better. Lots of really nice dfk, not really frantic. And nasty talk followed by sloppy and slick sucking before she mounted me, covered natch, and rode a wild ride until I had a mighty fine release. This is Megan at her best, IMO, and will repeat again to see if it was just a mood or she's taken her act several notches higher.
    I was just about to tell you that she had great smell and taste and I enjoyed the daty, but other than that I wasn't too thrilled with our time. Don't know if it was just an off day but I didn't get the same dfk as per what some of the review suggests. That and her height threw me off. She's listed as 5'7 but she confirmed to me she's 5'10. It was just awkward for me mechanically when I'm not taller to the girl.

    The BBBJ was good but I just didn't feel the energy.

    It's really tough looking for a good dfk girl that also have good enthusiasm. I'm still searching for my next atf.

  6. #1468
    Quote Originally Posted by StanKost  [View Original Post]
    Is modelingavenue MCE or a different agency.
    They are different.

  7. #1467
    Quote Originally Posted by ChitwnGuy10  [View Original Post]
    Charlie is now Sandra.
    Is modelingavenue MCE or a different agency.

  8. #1466

    Naomi

    Quote Originally Posted by RubMeRight  [View Original Post]
    Didn't Naomi resurface as Mila a few years back? Even posted on this board a few times. Always wanted to see her, she flaked on me the one time I had something set up. AA was one of my ATF, up for just about anything, miss her.
    I think she was. I can't recall, I saw her numerous times because of the trips to Greece.

    And yes!! Ayden Ashely was my ATF. I was in heaven with her. Incredible Petite spinner sex freak. That girl can't compare to any girls right now in Chicago, not even MCE girls. LOL.

    If Markus had a date with her and he try to convince to work for him, she would properly say FU LOL. Markus, wouldn't know what to do with her. Ayden was the epitome of a sex machine, he wouldn't be able keep up with her LOL.

    Ayden Ashely, she was her own boss, and the boss of me because damn she was that great in the sack, I had to follow her every request or orders LOL. But Seriously, I made her be a queen that she is when I met her numerous time because I had a MAGNIFICENT TIME with AA.

  9. #1465

    MCE Megan. Getting better

    I had originally tried to book Carly for earlier this week, but she was booked up for my preferred time period. So I scooted across town for a substitute, Megan, who I've seen several times already. She's a nympho sexpot but what turned me of was a must that caught my sensitive nose down there. This time she was clean as a whistle and instead of crashing into me with an instant BBBJ the minute I got in the door and a mad rush to get her ass fucked, her best trait, Megan was in a GFE kind of mood that suits her better. Lots of really nice dfk, not really frantic. And nasty talk followed by sloppy and slick sucking before she mounted me, covered natch, and rode a wild ride until I had a mighty fine release. This is Megan at her best, IMO, and will repeat again to see if it was just a mood or she's taken her act several notches higher.

  10. #1464
    [Deleted by Admin]

    You are not understanding what I wrote.

    A2

  11. #1463

    ModelingAv

    Hi, can you explain re Sandra? There is no girl named Sandra, are you referring to the booker?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChitwnGuy10  [View Original Post]
    Charlie is now Sandra.

  12. #1462
    Administrator


    Posts: 5264

    That's it

    The discussion of what somebody else should or should not, can or cannot, pay is now over.

    If you have anything else to say about it I suggest you take it to the fight thread.

    A2

  13. #1461
    Not a big fan off ecc, but damn katarina and victoria on the list today look real tempting.

  14. #1460
    Quote Originally Posted by TotalAbyss  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I remember her. She was a great fuck back then for that price at 400. Now she is independent. Like any girl starting off, they start of at a agency and can branch out to be a independent. Shame that some MCE girls are either A-afraid to do it because Markus and Andra would be pissed and disown them if they do that or B- the girls just don't have the time to manage bookings. Could be both.

    Any of you mongers remember Bridget Petite and Naomi? Those two fuck nymphos were great in the sack. Bridgette charged 500 or 600. Naomi charged 400 or 500. Is can't recall. It was somewhere that range. Naomi did trips to Greece!

    They were independents and can put Autumn and Summer to shame. Also that Italian Spinner Ayden Ashely would put MCE girls to shame. She charged 600-700 I think. She was well reviewed on TER. She was a total sex goddess! I don't have a pic of her.
    Didn't Naomi resurface as Mila a few years back? Even posted on this board a few times. Always wanted to see her, she flaked on me the one time I had something set up. AA was one of my ATF, up for just about anything, miss her.

  15. #1459
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1676

    Modeling Ave

    Quote Originally Posted by ChitwnGuy10  [View Original Post]
    Charlie is now Sandra.
    http://www.modelingavenue.com/models/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape