Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,846 to 10,860 of 13310
-
04-24-19 16:16 #2465Senior Member

Posts: 114Sexy MILF
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2984909
Originally Posted by Lov2play
[View Original Post]
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sexy-mif...olumbia-479325
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=4084722#post4084722.
I linked Sexy MILF reviews for your use. The usasexguide page has mine and HobbyExec review of her. You can always PM me if you need anything else. I don't recommend many but I have no worries about telling people to visit her.
-
04-24-19 11:31 #2464Regular Member

Posts: 3Beckie
Anyone have any intel on Beckie? http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/670402111572.
-
04-24-19 11:31 #2463Senior Member

Posts: 512Thanks so much for sharing your input with us. As we all know every visit with a provider is different and depending on the day you catch someone YMMV. Not to beat this topic to death but you're right about how it can be confusing determining which one you are texting. It's been my experience that they run two ads on STG. One ad which is the one that I responded to has her on it and it's presented in such a way as you'd think that she's totally independent in my opinion. In my initial address to the post I specifically said Aj. The other ad says that they're a couple looking for a bull. I agree with you that she is totally hot and definitely what I'm looking for in a provider but unfortunately I'll never know for myself. Personally she'd be able to get a grand per month from me but alas it will not come to pass. A woman with her size and menu options are rare indeed around here. Thanks again for sharing.
Originally Posted by Funkdr45
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-19 07:23 #2462Senior Member

Posts: 238Monica
The Monica who passed away through excessive drug use a few months ago was a Spartanburg escort who advertised on STG. Sad end to a nice lady.
I believe this is her link: http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/800138590717.
-
04-24-19 00:51 #2461Senior Member

Posts: 598Her name is Daisy. Was in the area and hit her up. Huge ass, decent attitude. Sketchy house inside. Paid 80 qv. Too much in my opinion and will not repeat.
Originally Posted by Scjobber
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-19 23:36 #2460Senior Member

Posts: 674Yup, a couple of different names. Monica was one I believe
Decent body, gets into the session, hard to look at (that is why no face pic) has that sunken cheek no teeth look, not see if she is an old meth head or not. Took one shot and shelved the experience as marginal. She is the kind where to pay for 30 minutes, wished you had gone for a QV. IMO.
Peace.
Pappa54.
Originally Posted by Lov2play
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-19 20:50 #2459Senior Member

Posts: 650Monica's ad
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/321757622395
Originally Posted by Bogartofsc
[View Original Post]
Apologies but it looks like I got Monica confused with someone else. I found Monica's current ad here (link above). The phone number matches the record I had and the pics are generally consistent with those I had saved (although the last 3 blurry ones look like they are of someone slimmer or perhaps she's lost weight).
I don't know who the other one is (link below). All I know is that every pic is not of her.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/227835888076
-
04-23-19 19:28 #2458Regular Member

Posts: 23My 2 cents for what it's worth
I have seen her twice and had a good time both times. I will say that our conversations leading up to the 1st visit almost kept me from seeing her. It's hard to tell who you are texting with and I think it varies between her and her husband. I did meet him and talk with him at my first visit which was weird for me but was ok. He left or kept his distance as I'm not sure if he was there or not. There are def signs of demons present so I'm not sure if I will be back for a 3rd time. Overall she was hot and def enjoyed herself as did I. But YMMV and maybe I caught her on 2 good days.
Originally Posted by CoolPanther
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-19 16:56 #2457Senior Member

Posts: 103Monica
I can't say she is the girl in the picks, but the girl who posted the ad was very much alive at the beginning of this month.
Originally Posted by OldTiger
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-19 16:45 #2456Senior Member

Posts: 128Columbia
She advertised in Columbia all the time. Maybe her name was Kim? But she always had good reviews over on the Columbia section.
Originally Posted by Lov2play
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-19 15:17 #2455Senior Member

Posts: 1206But she didn't mention her name so we can search for those good reviews. Genius!
Originally Posted by Lov2play
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-19 11:47 #2454Senior Member

Posts: 595Greenwood Girl
Does anybody know anything on this one, Greenwood MILF? Her add says she has great reviews on adultlook and USASG.
http://greenwood-sc.skipthegames.com...f/586111181197
Stay Safe,
L2 p.
-
04-23-19 08:56 #2453Senior Member

Posts: 324Overdosing isn't always fatal.
Originally Posted by OldTiger
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-19 07:19 #2452Senior Member

Posts: 650Re: Monica
This is really sad if true. And if that's the case, I have no idea who is posting the fake pics in the recent ads.
Originally Posted by RunninFool
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-19 22:19 #2451Senior Member

Posts: 207Kimberly
Looks like she's changed her hair. These pics are accurate. She's hot, just not terribly social. Business only.
Originally Posted by Slusty1969
[View Original Post]
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2949617










Reply With Quote




