Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 725 of 887 FirstFirst ... 225 625 675 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 775 825 ... LastLast
Results 10,861 to 10,875 of 13305
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2445
    Quote Originally Posted by HopkinsJake  [View Original Post]
    So there have actually been a few reviews about her. The first review was incredibly positive. That's the one that actually lead me to seeing her my first time. I'll get to more of that in a second. The second review was not positive and I've also experienced some of what that poster had mentioned which I'll also get to in a second.

    I've seen her twice. Both of them were in call. The first time was an amazing experience. One of the best I've had in the hobby. I had a dream with her for about an hour at $$. Very GFE minus Dfk. She was easy to talk to the entire time and I was never rushed. It was one of the best experiences.

    The second time was a bit of a different story. I had a dream with her for about an hour again at $$. Started off normal but it just got weird. She got in a shouting match on the phone with her bf at one point during our time. And it was just like she was trippy on something the entire time which is definitely a possibility. She talked about these visions that she had. Demons are definitely a problem.

    After that she would continually blow up my phone (or the message service I use) about when I would see her next. She'd try to call at all hours of the night (even though they'd never go through). One morning I saw that she had tried to call about 7 times the previous night. She got very aggressive with texts. At that point I just stopped responding. The other poster that had a negative review for her experienced similar things but worse if my memory serves me correctly and some of his posts are on this forum and some on the general forum.

    Use caution at your own risk!

    Feel free to message me with any questions.
    Great review and most helpful to those who were thinking about pulling the trigger with her.

  2. #2444
    Quote Originally Posted by Scjobber  [View Original Post]
    I am a rookie here, but I wanted to add to the many posts regarding Dakota. I would highly recommend her for any newcomer. She has her own private residence and playroom. She is very responsive to text messages. I would guess she is in her early to mid 50's. So, if the MILF is your thing, she is the right person. She appears to be in great physical shape and has a rocking body. The entire encounter with her is pleasant. $$ 80. Certainly this is more than one would expect to for someone in a hotel off Wade Hampton. But just like a local barbecue restaurant has a sign up, good food and cheap and cheap food ain't good, the same principle applies. Great quality and a great time.
    Welcome to the board and thanks for your report. We look forward to reading more!

  3. #2443

    Maya

    Quote Originally Posted by MustLickIt  [View Original Post]
    She is a sweet heart, don't give up trying! Very Cool girl! I mean. She is ok! If you are into that, haha.
    She is definitely one of my favorites to see. Total sweetheart. I've been trying to see her recently but she's been pretty busy lately. She's definitely one of the best experiences I've had in the hobby.

  4. #2442

    Use Caution

    Quote Originally Posted by WarrrrenTheApe  [View Original Post]
    I remember the post and it was a good report.

    I tried to see her at the time of that post but she was in another town when I had a chance.

    Problem is, that was months ago. I'm not sure exactly when it was and I cannot find it. I would really like to talk to the guy who posted it to get more information to verify her bc she seems way TGTBT so much so that now I feel like it is LE or some other gimmick.

    Can anyone please help me find the review on her. It's been a while but I can't say how long. I am pretty certain that she did not share a name in her older ad (same pics and even the same number).

    I can't find it.
    So there have actually been a few reviews about her. The first review was incredibly positive. That's the one that actually lead me to seeing her my first time. I'll get to more of that in a second. The second review was not positive and I've also experienced some of what that poster had mentioned which I'll also get to in a second.

    I've seen her twice. Both of them were in call. The first time was an amazing experience. One of the best I've had in the hobby. I had a dream with her for about an hour at $$. Very GFE minus Dfk. She was easy to talk to the entire time and I was never rushed. It was one of the best experiences.

    The second time was a bit of a different story. I had a dream with her for about an hour again at $$. Started off normal but it just got weird. She got in a shouting match on the phone with her bf at one point during our time. And it was just like she was trippy on something the entire time which is definitely a possibility. She talked about these visions that she had. Demons are definitely a problem.

    After that she would continually blow up my phone (or the message service I use) about when I would see her next. She'd try to call at all hours of the night (even though they'd never go through). One morning I saw that she had tried to call about 7 times the previous night. She got very aggressive with texts. At that point I just stopped responding. The other poster that had a negative review for her experienced similar things but worse if my memory serves me correctly and some of his posts are on this forum and some on the general forum.

    Use caution at your own risk!

    Feel free to message me with any questions.

  5. #2441

    I remember.

    Quote Originally Posted by HighRolling100  [View Original Post]
    Have to go back thru the posts but I don't remember if it was good or bad.
    I remember the post and it was a good report.

    I tried to see her at the time of that post but she was in another town when I had a chance.

    Problem is, that was months ago. I'm not sure exactly when it was and I cannot find it. I would really like to talk to the guy who posted it to get more information to verify her bc she seems way TGTBT so much so that now I feel like it is LE or some other gimmick.

    Can anyone please help me find the review on her. It's been a while but I can't say how long. I am pretty certain that she did not share a name in her older ad (same pics and even the same number).

    I can't find it.

  6. #2440

    Dakota

    I am a rookie here, but I wanted to add to the many posts regarding Dakota. I would highly recommend her for any newcomer. She has her own private residence and playroom. She is very responsive to text messages. I would guess she is in her early to mid 50's. So, if the MILF is your thing, she is the right person. She appears to be in great physical shape and has a rocking body. The entire encounter with her is pleasant. $$ 80. Certainly this is more than one would expect to for someone in a hotel off Wade Hampton. But just like a local barbecue restaurant has a sign up, good food and cheap and cheap food ain't good, the same principle applies. Great quality and a great time.

  7. #2439
    Quote Originally Posted by AzineMan  [View Original Post]
    Thought I would remind fellow hobbyists of a really nice escort as an alternative to LE stings, cash and dash, pimp robbery and gals who have little resemblance to their pics. We need to keep reminding each other of reliable providers; this is a somewhat risky hobby!

    Been seeing Bella out of Spartanburg for a few weeks when I'm not away on business and she's a classy, hot lady. Really enthusiastic and makes sure she gets her jollies along with mine. Few escorts seem to 'participate' so Bella is a welcome change. Real nice body, not into drugs, clean and does BBBJ, DATY and kissing. She's off New Cut road near 85/26 interchange. Her pics are very recent and she's easy to see, as she keeps the mid-quality motel room all week and answers her texts / phone calls reasonably promptly.

    Few escorts bother making an effort; Bella is an exception.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...s/059910102732
    Thanks so much for reminding some and introducing Bella to newcomers as a local alternative for us to explore. We appreciate your input.

  8. #2438

    Kimberly

    Quote Originally Posted by SCBear  [View Original Post]
    I'd be happy to expound on my experience with Kimberly. I agree with all those positive things such as she was beautiful, tight, and sexy just like her pictures, she lived in a safe, clean neighborhood, she performed well. All those good things. Let me back up a bit, though. I'd been going to a strip club up in Asheville, the Treasure Club, the last 7 months or so. I really enjoyed it because the girls would all come up and take some time to get to know me and flirt a bit and after 5-10 minutes, they'd ask if I wanted a dance. If they were cute and I felt a connection, I'd usually say yes. I love the dances, but I love the time just flirting and getting to know them almost as much. The reason I decided to switch over to being, what do you call it, a hobbyist, is because those dances, while hot, leave you unfulfilled at the end of the night, if you know what I mean.

    Now back to the beautiful Kimberly. I walked in, she asked if she could touch me and if I wanted to touch her, but in a way that was just to confirm I'm a legit client. Then she said I could get comfortable. This was my first experience of this kind, so I was a little unsure what that meant. She said it again, so I began to "get comfortable". We went through a variety of activities on her couch, all covered, until I was done. She said I could clean up in the bathroom. That was about 10 minutes into my hour. She asked if I wanted to go again and I said I needed a few minutes to recover which left an awkward silence for a while as we both just sat there being "comfortable". Then we got back at it and finished about 30 minutes into the hour. There was no kissing or touching other than what it took to get the deed done. It felt cold and mechanical and I just don't get into that. I like to make a connection with people, but that's just me.

    I know it sounds like I'm complaining, but really, I'm not. She doesn't advertise GFE and I didn't realize that before I went. So she gives the service she advertises. It's just not my cup of tea. Although, she does advertise CIM and FK, which she would not do. She doesn't advertise BBBJ, but I'm not sure how you do CIM without it. Maybe YMMV covers not doing those things, I don't know. For my first experience, it wasn't bad. And I didn't get robbed or arrested, haha! It was a decent introduction to the hobby. She'd be fine for a quickly, if that's your thing. She's safe and sexy. And no drama.

    I posted a bit about my experience today with Sally, which was a much worse experience. Let me know if you have specific questions about either encounter.
    My visit with Kimberly mirrored this almost completely. Absolutely gorgeous girl. Safe location. Very yummy DATY. But otherwise, very mechanical and impersonal experience.

  9. #2437
    Quote Originally Posted by MustLickIt  [View Original Post]
    I thought you had the perfect response, Everyone on here has a first post, nothing wrong with that, I think everyone read between CoolPanthers lines, (I see where the "Cool" comes from), Just make a mental note see what happens.

    Just a general observation but, It may be better to let someone think they are pulling the wool over every ones eyes instead of calling them out. But that is just MHO.

    Be safe everyone!
    As my moma and daddy say "son you got to learn to read twixt tha lines " LOL so we appreciate your wise input!

  10. #2436
    Quote Originally Posted by SCBear  [View Original Post]
    I'd be happy to expound on my experience with Kimberly. I agree with all those positive things such as she was beautiful, tight, and sexy just like her pictures, she lived in a safe, clean neighborhood, she performed well. All those good things. Let me back up a bit, though. I'd been going to a strip club up in Asheville, the Treasure Club, the last 7 months or so. I really enjoyed it because the girls would all come up and take some time to get to know me and flirt a bit and after 5-10 minutes, they'd ask if I wanted a dance. If they were cute and I felt a connection, I'd usually say yes. I love the dances, but I love the time just flirting and getting to know them almost as much. The reason I decided to switch over to being, what do you call it, a hobbyist, is because those dances, while hot, leave you unfulfilled at the end of the night, if you know what I mean.

    Now back to the beautiful Kimberly. I walked in, she asked if she could touch me and if I wanted to touch her, but in a way that was just to confirm I'm a legit client. Then she said I could get comfortable. This was my first experience of this kind, so I was a little unsure what that meant. She said it again, so I began to "get comfortable". We went through a variety of activities on her couch, all covered, until I was done. She said I could clean up in the bathroom. That was about 10 minutes into my hour. She asked if I wanted to go again and I said I needed a few minutes to recover which left an awkward silence for a while as we both just sat there being "comfortable". Then we got back at it and finished about 30 minutes into the hour. There was no kissing or touching other than what it took to get the deed done. It felt cold and mechanical and I just don't get into that. I like to make a connection with people, but that's just me.

    I know it sounds like I'm complaining, but really, I'm not. She doesn't advertise GFE and I didn't realize that before I went. So she gives the service she advertises. It's just not my cup of tea. Although, she does advertise CIM and FK, which she would not do. She doesn't advertise BBBJ, but I'm not sure how you do CIM without it. Maybe YMMV covers not doing those things, I don't know. For my first experience, it wasn't bad. And I didn't get robbed or arrested, haha! It was a decent introduction to the hobby. She'd be fine for a quicky, if that's your thing. She's safe and sexy. And no drama.

    I posted a bit about my experience today with Sally, which was a much worse experience. Let me know if you have specific questions about either encounter.
    Bear thanks so much for your wonderful report in so many ways! We're happy as a forum for all reports and we all appreciate reports and reviews that fill in the blanks. Like you my foray into strip clubs led me into the hobby as well. It's nice having a young woman or woman period to give you attention by flirting and getting to know you. As you mentioned that only leaves you wanting more because in those clubs you can only go so far without garnering the wrong attention. I miss Platinum Plus because of the variety and volume of women that club brought to our area. There you were able to see the women in person and if there was a mutual connection from both parties then you could really enjoy yourself. I agree with your assessment of Kimberly. I agree with your assessment of Kimberly's business like demeanor during the session however one thing puzzled me about her. We chatted via text prior to my visit for at least an hour or 90 minutes intermittently. We chatted so much that my allotted time to visit comfortably had passed. So I was going about the rest of the day saying to myself I'll catch this beautiful vixen later. I had an appointment at 3 pm and at 2 pm she reaches out to me are you still coming? I was initially going to see her at noon but because she was so personal and friendly during our chat you guys know what I did. It was a 25 minute drive to her location LOL and to my surprise she was a different person in person just like you described. Personally in my opinion if she wants to really last a long time in the hobby she'll need to cultivate relationships that transition the provider-client relationship like some of our local favorites that we mention on this forum. Kimberly is safe, drama free, photo accurate and possibly more beautiful in person than her photos but maybe we need the view point from someone who has seen her on multiple occasions to have a broader viewpoint. She could be a provider that warms up the more times you visit. Thanks again for both of your reports and we look forward to more from you.

  11. #2435

    Piper is back

    Hey brothers,

    A short PSA for new members. This is Piper. Long story, but she is a wing nut! Venture at your own risk.

    http://columbia.skipthegames.com/fem...n/413733957425

    Peace.

    Pappa54.

  12. #2434

    Sexy Sally (late post-5 days ago)

    Quote Originally Posted by SCBear  [View Original Post]
    Just had a visit with Sexy Sally and it was pretty disappointing. I haven't been in the hobby very long, so maybe my expectations are higher than they should be. But I went looking for GFE and BBBJ and got a 10 minute (if that) covered quicky for 100 and I couldn't get out fast enough. Her place was a mess and she couldn't perform well since she just got out of the hospital yesterday for surgery on her hip. I get that she is in rough shape, but I would have liked to know that ahead of time. I also have a hard time believing she's 29. If she is, life's been hard on her. Maybe this hobby just isn't for me. I got in touch with Katt, so I'm going to give it a 3rd try. If that visit isn't any good, I'll just stick to strip clubs and maybe the occasional high end provider, haha!

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...g/944243569061
    My experience was very similar to this. Very awkward, uncomfortable, rushed, and above all unsatisfying!

  13. #2433

    Sexy Sally (late post-5 days ago)

    "Sexy Sally". Must be one of those ironic names like a fat guy named tiny! There is no way she is 29! Her place is disgusting! The entire experience was awkward and uncomfortable!

  14. #2432

    Maya

    Quote Originally Posted by SCBear  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, I'm new to the forum. I'm looking for someone to call a regular, but haven't found her yet. I visited Kimberly earlier this week and she was beautiful, but very impersonal. I'm trying to get in touch with Maya or Katt (ebony). Let me know if you have any other suggestions.
    She is a sweet heart, don't give up trying! Very Cool girl! I mean. She is ok! If you are into that, haha.

  15. #2431

    Very diplomatic response!

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolPanther  [View Original Post]
    My thoughts exactly and I was trying to be my usual cordial self especially when that review was a little suspect and so similar to the first. It also in my opinion raises doubt on some of the other reviews I've read which were so glowing and positive. That's why I said I look forward to more reviews from that poster.
    I thought you had the perfect response, Everyone on here has a first post, nothing wrong with that, I think everyone read between CoolPanthers lines, (I see where the "Cool" comes from), Just make a mental note see what happens.

    Just a general observation but, It may be better to let someone think they are pulling the wool over every ones eyes instead of calling them out. But that is just MHO.

    Be safe everyone!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape