Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,846 to 10,860 of 13305
-
04-23-19 23:36 #2460Senior Member

Posts: 674Yup, a couple of different names. Monica was one I believe
Decent body, gets into the session, hard to look at (that is why no face pic) has that sunken cheek no teeth look, not see if she is an old meth head or not. Took one shot and shelved the experience as marginal. She is the kind where to pay for 30 minutes, wished you had gone for a QV. IMO.
Peace.
Pappa54.
Originally Posted by Lov2play
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-19 20:50 #2459Senior Member

Posts: 650Monica's ad
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/321757622395
Originally Posted by Bogartofsc
[View Original Post]
Apologies but it looks like I got Monica confused with someone else. I found Monica's current ad here (link above). The phone number matches the record I had and the pics are generally consistent with those I had saved (although the last 3 blurry ones look like they are of someone slimmer or perhaps she's lost weight).
I don't know who the other one is (link below). All I know is that every pic is not of her.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/227835888076
-
04-23-19 19:28 #2458Regular Member

Posts: 23My 2 cents for what it's worth
I have seen her twice and had a good time both times. I will say that our conversations leading up to the 1st visit almost kept me from seeing her. It's hard to tell who you are texting with and I think it varies between her and her husband. I did meet him and talk with him at my first visit which was weird for me but was ok. He left or kept his distance as I'm not sure if he was there or not. There are def signs of demons present so I'm not sure if I will be back for a 3rd time. Overall she was hot and def enjoyed herself as did I. But YMMV and maybe I caught her on 2 good days.
Originally Posted by CoolPanther
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-19 16:56 #2457Senior Member

Posts: 103Monica
I can't say she is the girl in the picks, but the girl who posted the ad was very much alive at the beginning of this month.
Originally Posted by OldTiger
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-19 16:45 #2456Senior Member

Posts: 128Columbia
She advertised in Columbia all the time. Maybe her name was Kim? But she always had good reviews over on the Columbia section.
Originally Posted by Lov2play
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-19 15:17 #2455Senior Member

Posts: 1206But she didn't mention her name so we can search for those good reviews. Genius!
Originally Posted by Lov2play
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-19 11:47 #2454Senior Member

Posts: 595Greenwood Girl
Does anybody know anything on this one, Greenwood MILF? Her add says she has great reviews on adultlook and USASG.
http://greenwood-sc.skipthegames.com...f/586111181197
Stay Safe,
L2 p.
-
04-23-19 08:56 #2453Senior Member

Posts: 324Overdosing isn't always fatal.
Originally Posted by OldTiger
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-19 07:19 #2452Senior Member

Posts: 650Re: Monica
This is really sad if true. And if that's the case, I have no idea who is posting the fake pics in the recent ads.
Originally Posted by RunninFool
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-19 22:19 #2451Senior Member

Posts: 207Kimberly
Looks like she's changed her hair. These pics are accurate. She's hot, just not terribly social. Business only.
Originally Posted by Slusty1969
[View Original Post]
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2949617
-
04-22-19 19:55 #2450Senior Member

Posts: 315What happen to her?
I used to see a woman out in west Greenville, but she moved to a Business in Greenville that sold cups, pens, yeti, and other stuff. She offered massages. About a year ago she vanished. She told me she had stomach surgery to lose weight and it was overdone and she was starving. Anyone know who I am talking about. I am purposefully vague.
Sultan.
-
04-22-19 17:35 #2449Senior Member

Posts: 120Milf 50
I have seen many ads recently from this provider. I have not seen a report on her and do not know her first name. I asked what her name was so I could check her reviews, but she simply ignored me. Does anyone have any info?
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...t/093754645161
-
04-22-19 16:10 #2448Senior Member

Posts: 60Great review. Thank you. Can you PM me her contact or ad information.
Originally Posted by StripperLove
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-19 12:06 #2447Senior Member

Posts: 42Greenville recommendations
Any hot, dependable, fun ladies any of you would recommend for me to enjoy some time with coming weekend? Never been to Greenville and looking for some southern hospitality. Thanks in advance.
-
04-22-19 06:44 #2446Senior Member

Posts: 81Monica
I was told she OD'd last year.
Originally Posted by OldTiger
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






