The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 698 of 736 FirstFirst ... 198 598 648 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 ... LastLast
Results 10,456 to 10,470 of 11033
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #578
    Jesus. She even doubled her weight in pics compared to last year!

  2. #577
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJennings  [View Original Post]
    Bare cost anything extra?
    Ask her. She will give you a price via text.

  3. #576
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumper5  [View Original Post]
    Kiana69, about whom several threads have been previously written, is back.

    She is quite a sweetie, kissing, sucking, and sliding it it in bare til you explode inside her, and then keep on pumping her slicked up juicy pussy until you cum again or gradually go soft inside her while holding her soft body tightly in the afterglow embrace. Shower before and after.

    Treat her well.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....choolgirl-Pics*26%23128139%3 B-XOTIC-KIANA%26%23128139%3 B-The-Hottest-Asian-in-the-NW!
    Bare cost anything extra?

  4. #575

    Another Rob

    https://escortalligator.com.seattle....post/28713103/

    First off, she only vaguely resembles the pictures. She seems to have some kind of facial deformity, actually. She agreed to 140 for bb, snatched the money and ran out of my place.

  5. #574

    New ad + new number, same ol games I'm sure

    Quote Originally Posted by BBpornogeek  [View Original Post]
    Ryder Wednesday. Back 2 years ago she was popular on here for bb services then disappeared for a bit and came back as a major rob.
    http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...s/762914860147

  6. #573

    Change in plans

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBoy1  [View Original Post]
    http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...s/150959116514

    PM for details if interested. Long story short is she's a lying thief.
    Dang! I was planning to see her when I come to Seattle in a couple of weeks. I guess I have to make up a plan B when I come uptown to Seattle.

  7. #572
    Clearly a ripoff. She will ask you to verify the cards by giving her the numbers on the card, including info from the back of the card, and then will register the card online and drain it, all without having to meet you.

    Quite probably not even local.

    Quote Originally Posted by Xalex69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this person before? She asked me to pay in vanilla visa gift cards. http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...y/912164707776.

  8. #571

    Kiana69 is back to Bellevue / Seattle

    Kiana69, about whom several threads have been previously written, is back.

    She is quite a sweetie, kissing, sucking, and sliding it it in bare til you explode inside her, and then keep on pumping her slicked up juicy pussy until you cum again or gradually go soft inside her while holding her soft body tightly in the afterglow embrace. Shower before and after.

    Treat her well.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....choolgirl-Pics*26%23128139%3 B-XOTIC-KIANA%26%23128139%3 B-The-Hottest-Asian-in-the-NW!

  9. #570

    Mandy

    Has anyone seen this person before? She asked me to pay in vanilla visa gift cards. http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...y/912164707776.

  10. #569
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBoy1  [View Original Post]
    http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...s/150959116514

    PM for details if interested. Long story short is she's a lying thief.
    Ryder Wednesday. Back 2 years ago she was popular on here for bb services then disappeared for a bit and came back as a major rob.

  11. #568

    Saucy Rossi

    Not sure how many remember Saucy Rossi, and I would post a pic if I can find one, but she has passed away, she had complications due to heart valve replacement surgery, her past drug use fucked up her heart valves, had one replaced ok, then went to have the second replaced and this didn't go well.

  12. #567
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBoy1  [View Original Post]
    http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...s/150959116514

    PM for details if interested. Long story short is she's a lying thief.
    Dude, go to any board and you will know this. She so infamous for being a rob, you can probably Google "rob" and her picture will come up. On another board, she had the nerve to be upset because of her reputation.

  13. #566

    Stay away from this thief!

    http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...s/150959116514

    PM for details if interested. Long story short is she's a lying thief.

  14. #565
    Quote Originally Posted by BrstMan  [View Original Post]
    I think I have seen her a few years ago, but not sure, called her, rates seem high for minimal service.

    What did she do to you?
    I will pass on moving on what. She is limited from what I could see (feel / touch) so I quickly and quietly moved on and chalked it up we learn by living.

    Safe hunting.

  15. #564
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveBJ  [View Original Post]
    Be careful with her. She is friends with JazminJazz. Who I have seen often. McKenzie will potentially rob you blind if given the chance. I know from personal experience. So be warned.

    She is limited and new in the business also.
    I think I have seen her a few years ago, but not sure, called her, rates seem high for minimal service.

    What did she do to you?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape