Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 698 of 735 FirstFirst ... 198 598 648 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 ... LastLast
Results 10,456 to 10,470 of 11013
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #558

    Saucy Rossi

    Not sure how many remember Saucy Rossi, and I would post a pic if I can find one, but she has passed away, she had complications due to heart valve replacement surgery, her past drug use fucked up her heart valves, had one replaced ok, then went to have the second replaced and this didn't go well.

  2. #557
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBoy1  [View Original Post]
    http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...s/150959116514

    PM for details if interested. Long story short is she's a lying thief.
    Dude, go to any board and you will know this. She so infamous for being a rob, you can probably Google "rob" and her picture will come up. On another board, she had the nerve to be upset because of her reputation.

  3. #556

    Stay away from this thief!

    http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...s/150959116514

    PM for details if interested. Long story short is she's a lying thief.

  4. #555
    Quote Originally Posted by BrstMan  [View Original Post]
    I think I have seen her a few years ago, but not sure, called her, rates seem high for minimal service.

    What did she do to you?
    I will pass on moving on what. She is limited from what I could see (feel / touch) so I quickly and quietly moved on and chalked it up we learn by living.

    Safe hunting.

  5. #554
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveBJ  [View Original Post]
    Be careful with her. She is friends with JazminJazz. Who I have seen often. McKenzie will potentially rob you blind if given the chance. I know from personal experience. So be warned.

    She is limited and new in the business also.
    I think I have seen her a few years ago, but not sure, called her, rates seem high for minimal service.

    What did she do to you?

  6. #553

    Kenzie

    Quote Originally Posted by NYCkid  [View Original Post]
    Be careful with her. She is friends with JazminJazz. Who I have seen often. McKenzie will potentially rob you blind if given the chance. I know from personal experience. So be warned.

    She is limited and new in the business also.

  7. #552

  8. #551

    Mia Page

    http://everett.skipthegames.com/fema...d/339391358532

    Does anyone have any experience with her? She seems legit but at the same times some red flags. She asked for money so she could get a room. Wanted to give it to her driver. I said not happening. She said we could meet and ride around get to know each other. She said she use to provide regularly about 3 yrs ago. I wondered why no clientele or maybe a handle. She said it was on backpage. Just wondering if anyone knows her personally or has solid intel? She is pretty enough has a nice figure.

  9. #550

    Non-Pros

    Quote Originally Posted by WinstonPa  [View Original Post]
    I recently joined on SA and I've been able to meet a couple young girls. Wanted to get some good references from you guys. PM me if you know some girls who are ready to meet and have sex and not talking about platonic dates.
    Have you perused the Non-Pros thread? Some really good names there.

  10. #549
    Quote Originally Posted by Sticknmove  [View Original Post]
    Pics of Tammy2 times my ATF I don't know her schedule or where she's at. Hit her up and good luck. She is the best.
    Nice pics I've wanted to see her for a while now. She's usually full by the time I see her ad.

  11. #548

    SA Recommendations

    Quote Originally Posted by WinstonPa  [View Original Post]
    I recently joined on SA and I've been able to meet a couple young girls. Wanted to get some good references from you guys. PM me if you know some girls who are ready to meet and have sex and not talking about platonic dates.
    Why PM?? Put names out here for all to see. They won't complain. It's free advertisement for them!!

  12. #547

    +1

    Quote Originally Posted by WinstonPa  [View Original Post]
    I recently joined on SA and I've been able to meet a couple young girls. Wanted to get some good references from you guys. PM me if you know some girls who are ready to meet and have sex and not talking about platonic dates.
    Same request! Please PM to me too.

  13. #546

    Valencia.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrSnatch  [View Original Post]
    So how was she a waste of time? Was she a scam or rob?
    Just sent you a PM.

  14. #545

    References to meet on SA.

    I recently joined on SA and I've been able to meet a couple young girls. Wanted to get some good references from you guys. PM me if you know some girls who are ready to meet and have sex and not talking about platonic dates.

  15. #544
    Quote Originally Posted by Dxddxd  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for sharing, she is on my TDL.
    I saw her recently posting on tna. Tammy2 Times is her handle. She gives a fucking deepthroat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape