Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,456 to 10,470 of 11013
-
04-19-19 01:37 #558Senior Member

Posts: 472Saucy Rossi
Not sure how many remember Saucy Rossi, and I would post a pic if I can find one, but she has passed away, she had complications due to heart valve replacement surgery, her past drug use fucked up her heart valves, had one replaced ok, then went to have the second replaced and this didn't go well.
-
04-16-19 21:46 #557Senior Member

Posts: 1544Dude, go to any board and you will know this. She so infamous for being a rob, you can probably Google "rob" and her picture will come up. On another board, she had the nerve to be upset because of her reputation.
Originally Posted by RoyBoy1
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-19 19:48 #556Regular Member

Posts: 19Stay away from this thief!
http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...s/150959116514
PM for details if interested. Long story short is she's a lying thief.
-
04-16-19 19:00 #555Senior Member

Posts: 228I will pass on moving on what. She is limited from what I could see (feel / touch) so I quickly and quietly moved on and chalked it up we learn by living.
Originally Posted by BrstMan
[View Original Post]
Safe hunting.
-
04-16-19 02:13 #554Senior Member

Posts: 472I think I have seen her a few years ago, but not sure, called her, rates seem high for minimal service.
Originally Posted by LoveBJ
[View Original Post]
What did she do to you?
-
04-15-19 23:51 #553Senior Member

Posts: 228Kenzie
Be careful with her. She is friends with JazminJazz. Who I have seen often. McKenzie will potentially rob you blind if given the chance. I know from personal experience. So be warned.
Originally Posted by NYCkid
[View Original Post]
She is limited and new in the business also.
-
04-15-19 03:52 #552Senior Member

Posts: 281Kenzie
Any info on this one?
https://backpage.com.seattle.listcra...2073773/Kenzie
-
04-11-19 10:28 #551Senior Member

Posts: 449Mia Page
http://everett.skipthegames.com/fema...d/339391358532
Does anyone have any experience with her? She seems legit but at the same times some red flags. She asked for money so she could get a room. Wanted to give it to her driver. I said not happening. She said we could meet and ride around get to know each other. She said she use to provide regularly about 3 yrs ago. I wondered why no clientele or maybe a handle. She said it was on backpage. Just wondering if anyone knows her personally or has solid intel? She is pretty enough has a nice figure.
-
04-10-19 20:25 #550Senior Member

Posts: 362Non-Pros
Have you perused the Non-Pros thread? Some really good names there.
Originally Posted by WinstonPa
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-19 20:17 #549Senior Member

Posts: 371Nice pics I've wanted to see her for a while now. She's usually full by the time I see her ad.
Originally Posted by Sticknmove
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-19 19:11 #548Senior Member

Posts: 256SA Recommendations
Why PM?? Put names out here for all to see. They won't complain. It's free advertisement for them!!
Originally Posted by WinstonPa
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-19 01:33 #547Senior Member

Posts: 128+1
Same request! Please PM to me too.
Originally Posted by WinstonPa
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-19 00:59 #546Regular Member

Posts: 21Valencia.
Just sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by DrSnatch
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-19 00:12 #545Regular Member

Posts: 7References to meet on SA.
I recently joined on SA and I've been able to meet a couple young girls. Wanted to get some good references from you guys. PM me if you know some girls who are ready to meet and have sex and not talking about platonic dates.
-
04-09-19 00:11 #544Regular Member

Posts: 7I saw her recently posting on tna. Tammy2 Times is her handle. She gives a fucking deepthroat.
Originally Posted by Dxddxd
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





