Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 862 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 362 762 812 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 912 962 ... LastLast
Results 12,916 to 12,930 of 16687
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3772

    Enjoy

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    Looking forward to your review sir.

  2. #3771

    Nice girl

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...k/548339804034

    I'll be posting a review soon, but saw her yesterday and I haven't had that nice a time since I saw Jade from Arena.

  3. #3770

    Dick pics

    When a girl asks you for a dick pic, send her one of these:

    https://www.flickr.com/photos/tags/dickpic/

    LOL.

  4. #3769
    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    Is there anyway to get pics of the girls on the roster? I assume it's frowned on if you pop in, get a look, and decide not to partake.
    I don't know of a way to get pics. They don't even have the schedule online anymore; you have to call. But I don't think it's a big deal to leave if you don't like what you see. I've done it when there was only one girl available and I did not find her attractive. Some guys will sit in the waiting room while their fave finishes with the previous client, but I would never do that.

  5. #3768
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Like many of you, I've been having a tough time successfully meeting with anybody worth seeing. It's given me a greater appreciation for GH. I've only been there a handful of times, and it not usually super exciting, but at least you can get service when you need it and for less than a month's pay. On a recent visit, I saw Roxy, and I have to say it was a very fun time. It helped that she's a cute spinner, my favorite type, in contrast to the larger-boned women who make up most of the roster there.
    Is there anyway to get pics of the girls on the roster? I assume it's frowned on if you pop in, get a look, and decide not to partake.

  6. #3767

    GH Appreciation

    Like many of you, I've been having a tough time successfully meeting with anybody worth seeing. It's given me a greater appreciation for GH. I've only been there a handful of times, and it not usually super exciting, but at least you can get service when you need it and for less than a month's pay. On a recent visit, I saw Roxy, and I have to say it was a very fun time. It helped that she's a cute spinner, my favorite type, in contrast to the larger-boned women who make up most of the roster there.

  7. #3766

  8. #3765
    Quote Originally Posted by MayorPaul  [View Original Post]
    Got to thinking do I really want to reward a girl with reports of doing ripoffs. Girls like that don't need our support. So going to think with the big head. The little head does not have as much say so as he did when I was younger. Plus if she uses pics that don't look like her, well do they really think we're not going to notice? Sounds like she has a big butt and that's a real turn off for me to moving on.
    There are straight up ripoffs. A cash and dash. Or some dude working with the girl interrupts and takes your money before you've done the deed. I appreciate whenever anyone reports that. Best to steer clear of those.

    At the same time, most of these experiences leave you feeling like you've been ripped off. Certainly the time I spend costs way more than the actual money. The satisfaction is rarely worth it. It's an addiction, for sure.

    I did not experience a ripoff with Josie. But I could see how it could happen. I saw her at a residence. Which is a red flag. Of course, what isn't a red flag in this nonsense? LOL

  9. #3764
    Quote Originally Posted by Sg2006  [View Original Post]
    Tittle on STG is "Hey come and have some fun with me". Also posts on SA. Anyone care to share info, good, bad, or otherwise?

    Thanks!

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...t/704257589344
    I was expecting to meet her and she canceled somewhat abruptly and went radio silent. Can you share her SA profile? I haven't seen it or didn't realize it was the same person.

  10. #3763
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    Is this the "Autumn" that used to have incall in Fitchburg? http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...r/368337717470.

    If so; I had a text convo with her several years ago but never made the trip.
    I didn't see her there. I saw her a few times at various east side motels. Attractive, somewhat GFE. Worth seeing at least once. She's a little OCD. If you see her start to clean something, look out. She'll be at it indefinitely.

  11. #3762
    Racist douchebag put me on your ignore list


    Posts: 161

    Portage

    Quote Originally Posted by Bokinchitwn  [View Original Post]
    Used name of sandy or Lisa anyone got recent info?
    She does not do it anymore. I saw her a few times and loved it. Sher was a domme. I think she only did it to get money for a remodeling project. I wrote a few times and she told me she is not doing ity anymore. Great tits and loved the domme thing.

  12. #3761
    Quote Originally Posted by Packer43  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing that add is TGTBT?
    The pictures are definitely a misrepresentation just like all the Asian advertising. All points presently lead to the same direction as far as I can tell. She knows what she is doing that's for sure. Good BBBJ and works the kegels to tighten up and pulsating orgasm. A great experience if you haven't had one that can do that. She liked it deep and hard also.

    I was told there is a new girl in town and would have liked to have that dream again.

  13. #3760

    Autumn

    Is this the "Autumn" that used to have incall in Fitchburg? http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...r/368337717470.

    If so; I had a text convo with her several years ago but never made the trip.

  14. #3759
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemorum  [View Original Post]
    Went and saw her and can attest to this. Definitely going to repeat.
    Is this what we have become? If I saw this girl at a bar I wouldn't fuck her for free. I cannot believe what a wasteland Madison has becomr.

  15. #3758

    Tgtbt

    Quote Originally Posted by FCannon  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing that add is TGTBT?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape