Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,916 to 12,930 of 16686
-
04-20-19 10:56 #3771Senior Member

Posts: 801Nice girl
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...k/548339804034
I'll be posting a review soon, but saw her yesterday and I haven't had that nice a time since I saw Jade from Arena.
-
04-20-19 10:17 #3770Senior Member

Posts: 2120Dick pics
When a girl asks you for a dick pic, send her one of these:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/tags/dickpic/
LOL.
-
04-20-19 09:53 #3769Senior Member

Posts: 1154I don't know of a way to get pics. They don't even have the schedule online anymore; you have to call. But I don't think it's a big deal to leave if you don't like what you see. I've done it when there was only one girl available and I did not find her attractive. Some guys will sit in the waiting room while their fave finishes with the previous client, but I would never do that.
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-19 09:49 #3768Senior Member

Posts: 2120Is there anyway to get pics of the girls on the roster? I assume it's frowned on if you pop in, get a look, and decide not to partake.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-19 09:28 #3767Senior Member

Posts: 1154GH Appreciation
Like many of you, I've been having a tough time successfully meeting with anybody worth seeing. It's given me a greater appreciation for GH. I've only been there a handful of times, and it not usually super exciting, but at least you can get service when you need it and for less than a month's pay. On a recent visit, I saw Roxy, and I have to say it was a very fun time. It helped that she's a cute spinner, my favorite type, in contrast to the larger-boned women who make up most of the roster there.
-
04-20-19 09:11 #3766Senior Member

Posts: 2120Be honest
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...o/880370369991
Who's hitting this?
-
04-20-19 09:02 #3765Senior Member

Posts: 2120There are straight up ripoffs. A cash and dash. Or some dude working with the girl interrupts and takes your money before you've done the deed. I appreciate whenever anyone reports that. Best to steer clear of those.
Originally Posted by MayorPaul
[View Original Post]
At the same time, most of these experiences leave you feeling like you've been ripped off. Certainly the time I spend costs way more than the actual money. The satisfaction is rarely worth it. It's an addiction, for sure.
I did not experience a ripoff with Josie. But I could see how it could happen. I saw her at a residence. Which is a red flag. Of course, what isn't a red flag in this nonsense? LOL
-
04-20-19 08:50 #3764Senior Member

Posts: 2120I was expecting to meet her and she canceled somewhat abruptly and went radio silent. Can you share her SA profile? I haven't seen it or didn't realize it was the same person.
Originally Posted by Sg2006
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-19 08:33 #3763Senior Member

Posts: 2120I didn't see her there. I saw her a few times at various east side motels. Attractive, somewhat GFE. Worth seeing at least once. She's a little OCD. If you see her start to clean something, look out. She'll be at it indefinitely.
Originally Posted by DieselMike
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-19 07:35 #3762Racist douchebag put me on your ignore list

Posts: 161Portage
She does not do it anymore. I saw her a few times and loved it. Sher was a domme. I think she only did it to get money for a remodeling project. I wrote a few times and she told me she is not doing ity anymore. Great tits and loved the domme thing.
Originally Posted by Bokinchitwn
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-19 07:33 #3761Senior Member

Posts: 1136The pictures are definitely a misrepresentation just like all the Asian advertising. All points presently lead to the same direction as far as I can tell. She knows what she is doing that's for sure. Good BBBJ and works the kegels to tighten up and pulsating orgasm. A great experience if you haven't had one that can do that. She liked it deep and hard also.
Originally Posted by Packer43
[View Original Post]
I was told there is a new girl in town and would have liked to have that dream again.
-
04-20-19 07:23 #3760Senior Member

Posts: 1323Autumn
Is this the "Autumn" that used to have incall in Fitchburg? http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...r/368337717470.
If so; I had a text convo with her several years ago but never made the trip.
-
04-20-19 01:08 #3759Senior Member

Posts: 460Is this what we have become? If I saw this girl at a bar I wouldn't fuck her for free. I cannot believe what a wasteland Madison has becomr.
Originally Posted by Nemorum
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-19 23:26 #3758Senior Member

Posts: 114Tgtbt
I'm guessing that add is TGTBT?
Originally Posted by FCannon
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-19 22:12 #3757Senior Member

Posts: 55Looking for a name &/ or # for this woman.
Hi,
Can anyone help me out with a name or number for this woman?
Thanks!









Reply With Quote






