Thread: Space Cadets
+
Add Report
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 2509
-
04-15-19 16:35 #1144Senior Member

Posts: 920I found one that balked at 250 an hour over in Orlando. Smoking body plump ass but she said she needed to think about it. The one I really wanted works at Publix and I have seen her, a redhead who wants 400.00 for a dresser at her new apartment. I would feel like shit spending 400 dollars since I am not a MSOG guy.
Originally Posted by DJMiles
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-19 22:09 #1143Banned Member

Posts: 551Seeking,
I've seen at least 20 ladies from Seeking, so there are definitely real girls on there. In my experience, some of the GPS girls will come down significantly if you talk to them long enough. I've also been left hanging a couple of times, so it's definitely hit and miss, though.
Originally Posted by Hodar
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-19 10:55 #1142Senior Member

Posts: 920Seeking Arrangement Scammers.
I wasted a visa gift card on that bullshit site. Most of the profiles are fake and the ones that are real are pure GPS, LOL some mediocre fake titted little skinny girl was saying she requires 3,000. A month maintenance and when I let her know that was unreasonable she basically said it would be 500. For her and I get the room.
There are a couple girls I recognize from USA Classifieds Orlando.
I think the USA site is about the best especially Orlando and can't beat the price for sure. I think Skip the games should be renamed to.
'Skank the Game'.
-
04-06-19 06:31 #1141Senior Member

Posts: 37Barbie.
Ripoff artist. Don't waste your time. She worked at and&o. Once she gets the $ the excuses start. Pics very inaccurate. Stay away.
Originally Posted by BigGarth69
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-19 00:01 #1140Senior Member

Posts: 182Admin, Think I was right about that Guy
Admin,
Not going to argue the point, but YES I DID try to resolve the uh issues with Bonerific, but seemed, to me anyways, he still kept going after guys that he disagreed with, and I assume you also read those last couple of posts which stated his little NOT SO Utr was sharing PRIVATE MESSAGES, and blasting guys off this site, which was my point, I posted on Space Cadets because I thought that was the proper Forum, but "pointless Drama", think that's a little unfair, he was attacking members who he disagreed with making threats of physical confrontations, made threats to make phone numbers and messages PUBLIC? Was I really that wrong? OK, is what it is.
You didn't catch that for posting about him. You caught that for implying I was allowing it. When all that shit blew up I was on top of it as it happened.
Fred posted, the WK's attacked, when Bonerific began his campaign I banned him.
A2
-
04-05-19 15:30 #1139Regular Member

Posts: 18Anyone seen Barbie.
Anyone have any info on Barbie.
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/001203422517
I've searched but have seen much of anything and I'm not sure if what I've found is even the same girl. Thanks!
-
04-05-19 00:37 #1138Senior Member

Posts: 182Bonerific, part 2
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
Ultimately I did, and if you don't learn to use the ignore function and keep bringing me into your fucking drama I'm going to do the same with you.
Here's a question for you genius, now that I did finally ban Bonerific do you think he's gone or did he just make a new account I haven't found yet.
Stop bitching about shit if you haven't done the bare minimum to solve your own fucking problems or simply admit that you love the fucking drama.
A2
PS, Yes, I know this is on Space Cadets
-
04-04-19 14:22 #1137Senior Member

Posts: 375Fred warning of Anastatia
Fred, you and I have not always seen eye to eye in the past but I wanted to thank you for this warning. You are not the first person that has reported this about the provider, but you are the first person to do so in the open forum.
Originally Posted by FredHasMusic
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-19 03:24 #1136Senior Member

Posts: 1484Ba dam boom.
Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-19 16:29 #1135Regular Member

Posts: 24Who Knows?
I actually had this conversation in my car with a certain well reviewed librarian and was met with a completely quizzical attitude of "What? Huh? Which was interesting because she's one of the few that seems to take it semi-serious how she performs. The idea that they are professionals doing a job is completely foreign to a lot of girls. I have the feeling a lot of them think they are martyrs blessing losers with pussy.
Originally Posted by Snake1999
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-19 13:55 #1134Senior Member

Posts: 684I've bailed!
I've walked on a few here lately. Sick and tired of Leaving a date disgusted with myself. So now I let the big head do the thinking! 100 a half hour should be a delightful time. Some these girls need to move to street walking for 40 a half. What's up with the dirty hands? Some of these chicks look like they been gardening all day. 1:55 pm.
Originally Posted by Snake1999
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-19 07:47 #1133Senior Member

Posts: 112Barbie Rant
This isn't really a review, more of a rant but I'm glad I used my big head. Had seen Barbie at MM while I was there with Ashley. She seemed friendly and cute. She texted me the other day saying she was at a notel on 192 til checkout. I figured what the heck I'll give her a shot for 100 hh. Says she's naked and waiting to show me how worth it she is. Approach the room and smell cigarettes before the door even opens. I knock and she answers wearing a baggy sweatshirt, mom jeans, and wool socks holding an ashtray with a cig hanging out of her mouth looking like hell. I about faced and high tailed it to my car. Why are we supposed to spend our mario coins on someone who puts so little effort into the job at hand.
Snake.
-
03-02-19 06:43 #1132Senior Member

Posts: 75Wow, little blast from the past. Used to see Genny regularly when I could. Unfortunately he got hooked up with bunch of bad Jamaican. Always a little chit chat about her dad and family. Nice girl, bad situation.
Originally Posted by Katsumoto
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-19 08:55 #1131Senior Member

Posts: 556Do why'all remember the LoveShack debacle in Orlando some years back? Most local media had a cringe fest of publishing names of clients of what they called a "brothel". In the end, not a single client arrested but several high profile people were smeared publicly. The information on others was publicly available so I would guess most of the clients not on the news were outed at work etc.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
A2 is spot on about what the objective of the the is, making headlines through cases individually or by statistics. The junior ADAs are just trying to clear cases, and would rather unload the smaller ones.
On a personal note, I recently had a cop not want to arrest someone for a clear crime, witnesses and all. I finally asked him if I pushed his chest with one finger, would he call that "battery on a LEO" He then arrested the guy in my case because he knew what I was saying. The police have a lot of latitude in how they enforce things. Sometimes that works in our favor, too.
-
02-25-19 07:05 #1130Senior Member

Posts: 85Another that made it out
I am glad she pulled through. I had talked to her a couple times while she was in the hospital but switched phones and lost her number. Another one who made it out was Miss Mims. She has a job and is doing good. Then we have Mandii / Dani who is still on the highway to hell. It makes me wonder what in Tree annd Mims' lives made the difference for them to get out. Play Safe. PH.
Originally Posted by H20Monger
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





