Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Space Cadets

+ Add Report
Page 95 of 168 FirstFirst ... 45 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 145 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 2509
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1099
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    I ordered a penis enlarger from from an online supplier and they sent me a magnifying glass.
    And it included a warning for some reason, DO not use in the sun.

  2. #1098

    Perspective

    Quote Originally Posted by TrueHobbiest  [View Original Post]
    To me its a matter of Perspective and it is 1", take it from a guy with a 12" cock. Or is that a matter of perspective as well or delusions of grandeur? LOL.
    I ordered a penis enlarger from from an online supplier and they sent me a magnifying glass.

  3. #1097
    Sex is not determined by hormones in the uterus is it determined by the chromosomes of each parent Females have two X chromosomes and males have one X and one Y. When an egg is fertilized by a sperm one chromosome from each parent is combine in the fertilized cell. Females donate an X and males can donate and X or Y chromosome. .. if the male donates the X the resulting embryo has two XX chromosomes and is female. If the sperm has a why chromosome the embryo has an X and a Y and is a male.

  4. #1096

    Medical knowledge

    Depending on the hormones the fetus has in the uterus, estrogen or testosterone, determines the gender.

    With Estrogen, you get a clit; testosterone. A penis.

    When women w / more testosterone, like chyna, like bodybuilders, the clit begins to grow like a penis.

    It's very common w / women taking testosterone. It also affects the Adam's apple, thus the change in voice, and their facial hair, present in all women, becomes thicker & darker.

    And now you know.

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLicker68  [View Original Post]
    Reading the comments got me curious, I've seen a few girl's above avg "man in the boat" but went googling some pics. Too many amazing ones to share, some scary ones too! But some of us may remember Wrestling Star China and her thumb sized clit.

  5. #1095

    Orlando MsAnastacia

    Well it keeps getting better; this provider in Orlando is PM'ng guys who have reviewed anastasia UTR and hoping that the similarity in names will confuse them bc she is asking that we share her number even though I thought she was a known provider and should not need to PM guys to share her number. This is pretty blatant and I responded that I was going to write this post and she should just stick to Orlando where she just very recently received a review that indicates she is just going through the motions now and taking guys donations for bad service. At least that is what the review stated. LOL I love this hobby. It's so full of unnecessary drama.

  6. #1094
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonerific  [View Original Post]
    Wow just when I thought I had seen everything then some orlando girl decides to respond to a pretty nice review by GiddyD acting like it was her that he saw. I have seen anastasia utr several times and the orgando msanastacia is NOT her LOL it was a nice try but I am hoping guys in space coast are smarter than that. I am sure that you guys will figure out how to address this malfeasance LOL.
    I saw that and checked her other forums posts and it was pretty easy to see that it wasn't AnaUTR. Thanks for the update though.

  7. #1093
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonerific  [View Original Post]
    Wow just when I thought I had seen everything then some orlando girl decides to respond to a pretty nice review by GiddyD acting like it was her that he saw. I have seen anastasia utr several times and the orgando msanastacia is NOT her LOL it was a nice try but I am hoping guys in space coast are smarter than that. I am sure that you guys will figure out how to address this malfeasance LOL.
    Dam, the guy wrote a short novel; kinda reads like those people that like to hear themselves talk. Too long for my tastes.

  8. #1092

    Anastasia / Elizabeth

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonerific  [View Original Post]
    Wow just when I thought I had seen everything then some orlando girl decides to respond to a pretty nice review by GiddyD acting like it was her that he saw. I have seen anastasia utr several times and the orgando msanastacia is NOT her LOL it was a nice try but I am hoping guys in space coast are smarter than that. I am sure that you guys will figure out how to address this malfeasance LOL.
    I know Anastasia / Elizabeth in Orlando very well, because I introduce her to this wonderful hobby of ours and to USA Guide. Now she is off and running and becoming a star in Orlando. This Orlando Anastasia is completely the opposite of UTR Anastasia. Different height, shape, and nationality.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5c58837436c5edec69b28e797.jpg‎   5c58837436ee4734408e5edd8.jpg‎  

  9. #1091

    MsAnastacia is NOT anastasia UTR

    Wow just when I thought I had seen everything then some orlando girl decides to respond to a pretty nice review by GiddyD acting like it was her that he saw. I have seen anastasia utr several times and the orgando msanastacia is NOT her LOL it was a nice try but I am hoping guys in space coast are smarter than that. I am sure that you guys will figure out how to address this malfeasance LOL.

  10. #1090

    There is a lot gone or on their way

    Quote Originally Posted by Hodar  [View Original Post]
    Yep that is Sarah aka Sukee the only pics I have are her old mugshots. She really was a sweety, she even nicked me once for some cash. Of course I knew she wasn't going to pay but the way I looked at it just a tip. Shewent over to the 352 near Clermont and I went there to see her too.
    Sarah / Sukee was always a good time and very sweet. I think she nicked all of us once or twice but she was always a fun time. It is like the song Where have all the flowers gone. In Brevard now we have mostly weeds. Play Safe. PH.

  11. #1089
    Senior Member


    Posts: 920

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by OldGamer  [View Original Post]
    Was this her? She was a knockout back in the day. To bad that tube habit got the best of yet another one.
    Yep that is Sarah aka Sukee the only pics I have are her old mugshots. She really was a sweety, she even nicked me once for some cash. Of course I knew she wasn't going to pay but the way I looked at it just a tip. Shewent over to the 352 near Clermont and I went there to see her too.

  12. #1088

    Lacey

    Quote Originally Posted by Quagmire77  [View Original Post]
    This is just a rant but man what gives with this girl. Ever since I first saw her post with Mia I have been calling trying to set something up. She is just about every fantasy I ever had since I was a little kid, a nice brunette spinner with small breasts and a light olive complexion. I think the only time she ever responded was when I pointed out the number she was using was already saved in my phone as Jordan's contact and she simply told me that Jordan didn't use that number anymore. Two days later she was posting with a new number but still just crickets. After a month of trying I guess kind of like Ashley in Titusville I just have to let the dream go.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...a/956371210260
    I saw her a few times before she was on STG, the first time was awesome then it went downhill from there. The last time I saw her there was track marks all over the veins in her hands, that's what's up with Miss Lacey. I know someone that went to high school with her and he said that she is a complete mess and has been for quite some time. Not that this is anything new with these girls, but it explains the crickets.

  13. #1087

    Sukee

    Quote Originally Posted by Hodar  [View Original Post]
    I don't know how mank of you remember Sukee the prettygirl from BP that used to run ads back in 15-16 than went to beauty school locally than off the grid. I just found out she passed due to complications from addiction, 'heart infection ' she was my ATF A nice person, and will be missed. The Cherokee Princess won't be forgotten.

    So many gone, I think if everyone that knows someone list from this scourge it is time to start making your voice be heard to decrim and push for harm reduction. Criminalizing, stigmatizing is making it more deadly.
    Was this her? She was a knockout back in the day. To bad that tube habit got the best of yet another one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpeg‎  

  14. #1086
    Senior Member


    Posts: 920
    Quote Originally Posted by Quagmire77  [View Original Post]
    This is just a rant but man what gives with this girl. Ever since I first saw her post with Mia I have been calling trying to set something up. She is just about every fantasy I ever had since I was a little kid, a nice brunette spinner with small breasts and a light olive complexion. I think the only time she ever responded was when I pointed out the number she was using was already saved in my phone as Jordan's contact and she simply told me that Jordan didn't use that number anymore. Two days later she was posting with a new number but still just crickets. After a month of trying I guess kind of like Ashley in Titusville I just have to let the dream go.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...a/956371210260
    Has she been reviewed by anyone? If not be glad she didn't answer. If they don't have it in them to return a text or communicate even if they are real how good can the service be. I have personally observed I can almost expect the level of service I get by how the upfront communications are. They range from indifferent, GPS, desperate, robotic etc.

  15. #1085
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodar  [View Original Post]
    I don't know how mank of you remember Sukee the prettygirl from BP that used to run ads back in 15-16 than went to beauty school locally than off the grid. I just found out she passed due to complications from addiction, 'heart infection ' she was my ATF A nice person, and will be missed. The Cherokee Princess won't be forgotten.

    So many gone, I think if everyone that knows someone list from this scourge it is time to start making your voice be heard to decrim and push for harm reduction. Criminalizing, stigmatizing is making it more deadly.
    Wow, that is a shame, I saw her a couple times in Melbourne, very sweet and a very nice time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape