Thread: Space Cadets
+
Add Report
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 2509
-
02-25-19 06:18 #1129Senior Member

Posts: 300One that made it out
Some of you might remember Tree, who walked south Melbourne and was lately up on STG and the sister site.
She also almost got taken by a bad bone infection.
But FL hospital took her in, got her healthy and then she got out of here.
She's moved out of state, not coming back, reconnected with family and living out in the country. She has a regular job and a boyfriend and healthy and happy and done with all of this.
-
02-24-19 17:57 #1128Senior Member

Posts: 113Too bad
Yeah its too bad what they go through just trying to get a few dollars to support their addiction. I have two daughters and I couldn't even imagine either one of them being in that situation some day. If I happen to meet up with someone that has an obvious problem, I usually will not visit again.
Originally Posted by Katsumoto
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-19 15:08 #1127Senior Member

Posts: 282Losing the good ones
If they got off the heroin they probably wouldn't be hoes fucking strangers for a couple hundred bucks.
Originally Posted by Katsumoto
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-19 08:05 #1126Senior Member

Posts: 920Very well put, it reminds me of a time when I was young I believed that playing a word game with potential LEO UC that if done right I would be infallible. In the end I skated free but it cost me money, time, embarrassment, loss of job and my car being towed. Ya that was one ride I would have rather sat out.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-19 23:36 #1125Senior Member

Posts: 116We keep losing the good looking ones
We've in the past year lost Genny, Annie / Harley and Kelsea / Harley and many others.
Every single one of them either bad blood infection from dirty shit or straight up OD. Wish these hoes would get off heroin.
-
02-19-19 11:23 #1124Senior Member

Posts: 292Just some clarification
I suppose I could have been more clear in the earlier post. Yes, the police would "be allowed to make an arrest", though I don't know that I'd state it as "when no law has been broken. " In the examples I gave, I'd suggest that the lack a conviction indicates that the prosecutor could not prove, beyond a reasonable doubt, that a crime had taken place. However, as to the cops, they made an arrest because the felt they had probable cause to do so. The standards of "beyond a reasonable doubt" and "probable cause" are two very different things.
Originally Posted by DJMiles
[View Original Post]
A2 had it right, if a cop wants to make an arrest, he can probably justify it. As to your statement of "as long as we never discussed money or services, it would be impossible to be arrested", I would disagree. Using my examples again, neither situation involved a discussion between both parties as to "money or services". For me, this is a great example of why these sites are so helpful. If a provider has reviews out there, at least you can be reasonably confident that she is an actual provider, not an undercover cop.
-
02-18-19 23:22 #1123Administrator

Posts: 5255Yes, they can
I had a good friend that was a DWI attorney and he used to say that "you can beat the wrap, but you can't beat the ride. " If a cop wants to arrest you they can arrest you. They do not do the charging, they simply arrest you, take you into custody, and run you downtown.
Originally Posted by DJMiles
[View Original Post]
I knew a guy who was sitting in a laundromat doing his laundry and a hooker came in and started pestering him for a date. He told her no a couple times but she kept bugging him so he asked "if I tell you ok but only after I'm done with my laundry will you leave me alone?" She said yes so he said it then she arrested him. He was never charged because he obviously wasn't saying he wanted to engage in commercial sex he was just trying to get her to stop bugging him and the tape proved it but it didn't stop him from getting his name in the paper.
There are so many laws in the US that everybody is breaking several laws every day. Cops can always arrest you. DA's can always charge you as well, they do that shit all the time to appear tough on crime then drop the charges the next day after you're in the paper.
A2.
-
02-18-19 14:48 #1122Banned Member

Posts: 551It's not about winning
I wasn't talking about "winning", I was merely asking if the police would be allowed to make an arrest in the first place when no law had been broken. Clearly, even being picked up is game over, and "beating" it would be utterly irrelevant after the fact. But my understanding had been that as long as we never discussed money or services, it would be impossible to be arrested, as though this were a police state. So it would appear that there is no safe way to approach a girl that is an unknown, right?
Originally Posted by VincentGambini
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-19 13:37 #1121Senior Member

Posts: 375Not so fast Mr Miles
Depends on who the other two were. If they were fellow law enforcement officers they may have been cut loose to deal with internally. Also, did you know according to Florida law, a jail booking photo of a current or former firefighter charged with a crime can be exempted by the arresting agency? Here's a link to a recent bust in Daytona where the fire fighter's information (ALL of his info) was even held from the jail bookings. https://www.news-journalonline.com/n...titution-sting.
Originally Posted by DJMiles
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-19 11:38 #1120Senior Member

Posts: 292It matters for a conviction but probably not for an arrest
TungstenHP had it right, all cops need is probable cause while prosecutors need beyond a reasonable doubt, two very different things. It's hard to say what happened in the Orlando sting you referenced without knowing the details. That said, any number of reasons for the difference between eight being arrested while ten went into the room.
Originally Posted by DJMiles
[View Original Post]
I know of at least two incidents in Central Florida that demonstrate the issue. In the first situation, the guy texts what he later learns is an undercover cop. He never mentions sex acts or money. Never. The cop does, but he never responds to her comments. He shows up. Enters the room and approaches the cop like as if to hug her. He's immediately arrested. In the other, a male undercover cop texts a provider. They set up the meet and she sends some naked pictures. No discussion of sex or money. He arrives at her incall and they go to the bedroom. He strips to underwear, she strips to bra and panties. She comments something like, "the more comfortable you get, the more comfortable I'll get. " They never get naked or engage in sex acts. Twenty or thirty minutes pass, he gets up and hands her cash. She's arrested.
Neither was convicted of any prostitution crimes. However, both got arrested, went to jail, had to post bond, got attorneys, went to court and, oh yeah, had their pictures on the internet for charges of prostitution. I suppose you could argue that, since they avoided a conviction, they "won". However, with all the other grief, did they really? Tough to call that a true victory.
-
02-17-19 19:10 #1119Regular Member

Posts: 2The question is.
How would someone who has it in for this girl get hold of her medical records to post them? I highly doubt it. Unless it was a roommate or another fellow worker who had access to the alleged medical records! There are HIPPA privacy laws. Medical info is not available for anyone to look up. Especially something like pap smear results, or actually, ANY medical info! I didn't see the post with the alleged pap smear results, but I'm guessing if they were real, she posted it herself. It's highly doubtful anyone other than the poster had that info. In which case makes me think this girl is a total spaz by posting her medical info, or posted her info thinking it was a good idea while she was under some kind of influence! Either way, I say stay away! No one wants to be involved in that mess! Am I off the mark?
Originally Posted by StymieChula
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-19 22:56 #1118Banned Member

Posts: 551Staying Logged On
That depends on the browser, I believe. I use Chome in Incognito mode and selecting that checkbox will keep you checked in until you close the browser window. I only learned this recently, but used to get logged off after about ten minutes; now I stay logged in all day even without activity.
Originally Posted by BillCypher
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-19 04:46 #1117Senior Member

Posts: 758Hmmm
Hmmm she has warrants for her arrest that only makes me think more someone is out for her only her hairdresser knows.
Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-19 22:22 #1116Senior Member

Posts: 1755I Think It Is
Well, you know that a lot of these girls post everything about themselves on social media for the world to see. Then they'll turn around and use the same pictures in their ads and blur their faces thinking nobody will recognize them. This one didn't do that but she opened a social media account and posted a picture of herself. It's the same girl in the STG ad, just younger. She hadn't added the skull and wings tattoo across her chest yet but she did have the same flowers on top of her boobs. She also has a glamour shot. Fortunately for her, the ad has been taken down.
Originally Posted by StymieChula
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-19 11:51 #1115Banned Member

Posts: 551I think it does matter.
Sure, if all those things happen, you've lost. But are you really going to get arrested in the first place with no evidence of a crime? I remember reading of a recent sting in Orlando. The cops posted pictures of eight guys that were arrested, but said ten went to the room. So two didn't get arrested. The report made it clear that the eight had verbally made an agreement. I'm really just looking to understand the law, because I find it hard to believe that a cop would arrest someone just for walking towards a door with an undercover cop behind it.
Originally Posted by DougStamper
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






