Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
+
Add Report
Results 9,376 to 9,390 of 10969
-
04-15-19 15:09 #1594Regular Member

Posts: 2Stephanie of ECE
So I saw Stephanie recently and she was fantastic. Unbelievably cute and sweet. Beautiful eyes. Good kisser. She was very accommodating to my requests. Great eye contact during BBBJ. No greek on the menu. As always Ayn was prompt to respond and easy to work with. Thanks to both.
Have fun and stay safe!
-
04-15-19 14:53 #1593Senior Member

Posts: 57Total Damage
The usual. 400. Worth every penny too.
Originally Posted by GoldenGreek
[View Original Post]
I can't die with my money so might as well have a smile on my face when I'm 6 feet under.
-
04-15-19 14:16 #1592Regular Member

Posts: 13Penny at MCE.
Anyone know where she went?
-
04-15-19 09:29 #1591Senior Member

Posts: 762What was the damage?
Originally Posted by ChineseGuy1122
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-19 03:12 #1590Banned Member

Posts: 31[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a will result in an automatic banning.
-
04-13-19 21:49 #1589Senior Member

Posts: 228Ha, thanks! When I looked, I swear she was not there. And Greek is 100% on the menu?
Originally Posted by Riina
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-19 19:42 #1588Senior Member

Posts: 57Francesca EEC
Not many reviews on Francesca, but decided to go ahead and take a leap of faith. It's only money.
Pics are accurate but don't do her justice. Cute girl, but her body is without a doubt the most amazing body I've encountered in this hobby. Her body seriously belongs on Baywatch. Natural C's that are just incredible and she is super lean with like zero body fat. I can't believe there isn't more hype on this one. Totally cool chick and easy to talk snd lots of fun, even though she admitted to being hung over from the night before. DFK, DATY, BBBJ, and CFS.
I challenge anyone to find a better looking body than the one on this girl. It's impossible to be disappointed with this girl unless you are a chubby chaser.
https://www.slixa.com/illinois/chicago/francesca
-
04-12-19 23:32 #1587Senior Member

Posts: 1676https://www.ecechicago.com/model-det...milia-borowska
Originally Posted by Pupsnu
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-19 17:56 #1586Senior Member

Posts: 228Maybe they took her off, but there is no Emilia on ECE's site.
Originally Posted by Bob4343
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-19 17:09 #1585Senior Member

Posts: 638Not verified on Angellis.
Originally Posted by DynoJr
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-19 13:28 #1584Regular Member

Posts: 2Back in the game
So I'm back in the hobby after a long long time. Just found this site and want to commend everyone on all the helpful useful info. My first foray back was with Emilia from Ece. Beautiful young lady with an unbelievably fit body. Chest was enhanced and well done. Perfect rear. She was very sweet and accommodating with my nervous bumbling. Great BBBJ and Greek was offered to finish me off. Don't know if that's offered to all. Ayn was a pleasure to deal with as well.
Have fun and stay safe!
-
04-11-19 23:50 #1583Regular Member

Posts: 2City Girls
I've been there twice. Both experience are good. You will need to provide employment info for verification purposes. Once verified by their customer service rep online, you can book appointment. An hour before your appointment, a robocall will tell you the location, and when you arrive on the spot, another robocall will tell you the room number.
Originally Posted by Mgolfer
[View Original Post]
I've seen Ema and Taylor. Both are Eastern European in their 20's (Taylor might be slightly older than that). Ema is a blonde with natural body and dazzling eyes. Service was just okay however (not GFE in my opinion). Taylor has manmade lips and boobs which I don't quite like, but her attitude is definitely a 10--super GFE, DFK, BBBJ, I actually came 3 times with her in 1 hr session.
BTW, you will be granted VIP status after first visit, which will save you $50+ for every subsequent visit.
-
04-11-19 23:39 #1582Senior Member

Posts: 638Yes its a solid agency with great Brazilian girls.
Originally Posted by Mgolfer
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-19 22:42 #1581Senior Member

Posts: 228What was the damage? I heard reports that damage was such that it might makes sense to go to a more upscale agency. Also, few people will point out that 530 is not an agency but rather belongs to EMP discussion or something like that.
Originally Posted by NotForErin
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-19 17:18 #1580Regular Member

Posts: 5City Girls
Does anyone have info on the city girls agency? Similar to touring companions?













Reply With Quote




