Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
+
Add Report
Results 9,406 to 9,420 of 10969
-
04-09-19 13:38 #1564Senior Member

Posts: 135Elizabeth
Thanks. She was hot.
Originally Posted by HomerGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-19 11:37 #1563Agency Shill ignore my posts

Posts: 3Basia mce
I saw Basia last week Friday, and I am so glad I finally took the plunge. I have a thing for sexy hot European women, like my favorite currently from MCE, Kamila. Anyway I had a very fun time with basia. She's 18 yr old with a nice tight sexy body spinner material. A lot of DFK as entering the room then she went straight for BBBJ. I can tell she is enjoying it so much. Super sloppy just how I like it. Got me going Then went to DATY (very clean shaven and responsive). She began to ride me and then ended in doggy. Overall I had a really great time. She's a very nice girl with great personality. Her BBBJ skills are definitely what will be bringing me back to see her. Hope to see her very soon.
-
04-08-19 17:04 #1562Senior Member

Posts: 180I agree with you about Amanda. I saw her last week when MCE had a "flash sale" for 30 minute sessions with several of their girls and I chose Amanda. She is a hot young thing that loves to suck like she loves your cock with lots of tongue, a great kisser and just plain fun to be with. Will definitely see her again for a full hour. I hope the agency offers more of these 30-minute seshes as samplers because there's so many new faces coming and going I would be nice to get some previews before committing a full expensive hour or ninety minutes to a complete unknown. BTW, sounds like the cute coed blond was Elizabeth, who is very cute but not the performer that Amanda is.
Originally Posted by Selforen11
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-19 15:23 #1561Regular Member

Posts: 6Hey, I might be able to help with your detective work. I saw one your suspects yesterday in Rosemont. What time did your appt end?
Originally Posted by Selforen11
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-19 12:44 #1560Administrator

Posts: 5265Restricted thread
Some of you guys need to read the restriction for this thread. Because of the never ending fights that started literally at the drop of a hat this thread is limited to REVIEWS ONLY. I hate doing this shit but I ran out of options.
Please be aware that I mean it when I say I will immediately ban a user for violating that restriction twice.
If you aren't writing a review or adding to a review based on your direct personal experience with a chick than you need to be posting elsewhere.
A2
-
04-08-19 12:03 #1559Senior Member

Posts: 135Amanda MCE
I saw Amanda yesterday for the second time in less than a week. Second time was just as good as the first. She is an adorable young woman and it is a pleasure to spend time with her. As I was leaving I saw another girl coming to the room who I have not met before. It was either Alyssa or Elizabeth. Whoever it was she was a cute blond coed with a great great body. I would love to know who that was as I would definitely consider seeing her as well.
Originally Posted by Selforen11
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-19 10:45 #1558Senior Member

Posts: 97EEC Valentina and Alice
This lack of reviews for EEC is killing me. Any of you know if EEC Alice is same as the MCE Alice? Valentina looks fantastic, but not sure if she would be a good performer! I'm wondering if I should TOFTT or wait for Chloe to show up on the lineup LOL.
-
04-08-19 00:23 #1557Senior Member

Posts: 692[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.
-
04-07-19 23:00 #1556Senior Member

Posts: 689[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.
-
04-07-19 20:24 #1555Senior Member

Posts: 1358Riina, thanks for "warming her up" for me. However, she did say I was cuter so maybe that got her all wet. In any case, he did mention that some guys just walked out on her after finding out her very limited menu. Perhaps 773 and other agencies need a "finish school" for new staff. We can offer to teach them? I did call the 773 booker after the disappointing encounter and asked him to be honest with me in the future since he new she did not want to do FS. Will see.
Originally Posted by Riina
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-19 13:56 #1554Senior Member

Posts: 342I've been with them for like 5 years now so I don't remember but I want to say it was two references.
Originally Posted by UBeMyFriend99
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-19 13:51 #1553Senior Member

Posts: 342MA Katherina
There is a half hour rate for her: http://www.modelingavenue.com/katherina98/.
Originally Posted by Riina
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-19 13:48 #1552Senior Member

Posts: 1358[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.
-
04-07-19 13:19 #1551Senior Member

Posts: 1676MA Katarina
I think Katarina is the girl to meet. Sandra isn't quoting a half hour rate for her. A good sign that she's better quality.
Originally Posted by Looking4692
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-19 11:36 #1550Senior Member

Posts: 1676Sometimes You Have To Be A Dick
Same experience. I tried to politely inform Angela that there's an expectation of CBJ with the rub agencies beyond a hand job. That's why we are in a motel. She tried to tell me that she's a good girl. I told her that she's basically steeling from customers and that there's no real chance of building a clientele. She asked me to leave. So I did.
Originally Posted by WildRider80
[View Original Post]
TJGeek, it sounds as if you benefited from my bad session. She wouldn't expose anything for me. You are very welcome.











Reply With Quote





