Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 871 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 371 771 821 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 921 971 ... LastLast
Results 13,051 to 13,065 of 16689
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3639

    Bailey?

    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenHell  [View Original Post]
    I have a face pic from 2016. I talked to her old Milwaukee St. roommate a while back and she indicated that B was having issues and should be avoided. I was curious so I made an appointment a few months back and I can honestly say I was a bit startled. I gave her $20 for her trouble and left.
    Can you elaborate at all? All these girls have issues. Are we talking life issues or something that raises the risk for mongers?

    TIA,

    MTM.

  2. #3638

    My take

    I have a face pic from 2016. I talked to her old Milwaukee St. roommate a while back and she indicated that B was having issues and should be avoided. I was curious so I made an appointment a few months back and I can honestly say I was a bit startled. I gave her $20 for her trouble and left.

    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a pic of her from the past? I don't have my old files anymore, and I've honestly forgot what she looks like. And really, how bad is it? Guys are making her sound like Freddy Krueger.

  3. #3637
    Quote Originally Posted by GunSmoke  [View Original Post]
    Hi boys.

    I was thinking about meeting this beautiful woman.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/sophie/313869959043


    But with a little bit of research it turns out that she is Josie / Paula / Sophie. She is not bad but so. Someone that I don't have to see again.

    GS.
    I saw Josie once. She was fun, but then there were ripoff reports. And if I responded to Sophie (the pics in that ad are easily 8+) and she answered the door (it would be generous to say she's a 6), I'd be very disappointed.

  4. #3636
    Quote Originally Posted by Develish101  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, did Brittan go MIA? I haven't heard from her in a couple of weeks. Just checking to see if anyone else has reached out to her.

    D 101.
    I've been unable to reach her. And, one time I tried recently, the texts were like "Who the fuck is Brittan?" As if she was using a throwaway number and she threw it away.

  5. #3635
    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...y/064565028462

    This one is pretty recent. No response to a couple texts, anyone have any info? Jade was from Arena, not often you get providers from little rural towns posting. If by chance this was Jade (unlikely), I'd be on that like white on rice.
    Jade from Arena was posting recently on skip along with this new girl from Arena (separate ads) I was wondering if there was a connection myself.

  6. #3634

    Amy Arena

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...y/064565028462

    This one is pretty recent. No response to a couple texts, anyone have any info? Jade was from Arena, not often you get providers from little rural towns posting. If by chance this was Jade (unlikely), I'd be on that like white on rice.

  7. #3633

    Fair point

    This is a fair point. Not just Bailey but most of the girls wear makeup and lipstick which must be considered before going home. I started a checklist of things to check before hearing home. Traces of makeup zippers buttons and once got home with my tee shirt on inside out. Ummm.

    Be careful out there.

    OF.

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyCamperMan  [View Original Post]
    My only problem with her face is the makeup she uses to cover it up. Visited her wearing a white dress shirt, and left with face makeup all over it. Had to do some creative maneuvering around my wife when I got home. Not a fun experience, although Bailey is a fun fuck for sure.

  8. #3632

    Natalie -Rockford

    http://rockford.skipthegames.com/fem...e/623857883876

    Was in Rockford recently, mainly to see Natalie. She's the gal in the photos. Nice session. Wallet friendly. Worth the trip into flat lander area. Rocking body, nice face.

  9. #3631

    Brittan

    Hey guys, did Brittan go MIA? I haven't heard from her in a couple of weeks. Just checking to see if anyone else has reached out to her.

    D 101.

  10. #3630

    Recon

    Hi boys.

    I was thinking about meeting this beautiful woman.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/sophie/313869959043


    But with a little bit of research it turns out that she is Josie / Paula / Sophie. She is not bad but so. Someone that I don't have to see again.

    GS.

  11. #3629
    My only problem with her face is the makeup she uses to cover it up. Visited her wearing a white dress shirt, and left with face makeup all over it. Had to do some creative maneuvering around my wife when I got home. Not a fun experience, although Bailey is a fun fuck for sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldFave  [View Original Post]
    I've read the posts here. I saw Bailey last summer. Her face seemed to have scarring from bad acne. I've seen similar scarring on people that I new that's what it was. That's what she told me it was. Honestly it doesn't matter. It's not that bad. She has a great and fun body and she provides great service. There are other things that caused me not to see her any more and I bet I'm not the only one she owes money to. I noticed her ads are much more frequent. I found her attractive and had a fun time. If all you see is the top of her head nothing else matters. No reason to be mean about her appearance. If you want a reason to not see her there are better ones if you search the forum. I never saw any of them but I only saw her a few times over about a month.

    Keep searching for the unicorn. They are out there.

    OF.

  12. #3628

    Bailey

    I've read the posts here. I saw Bailey last summer. Her face seemed to have scarring from bad acne. I've seen similar scarring on people that I new that's what it was. That's what she told me it was. Honestly it doesn't matter. It's not that bad. She has a great and fun body and she provides great service. There are other things that caused me not to see her any more and I bet I'm not the only one she owes money to. I noticed her ads are much more frequent. I found her attractive and had a fun time. If all you see is the top of her head nothing else matters. No reason to be mean about her appearance. If you want a reason to not see her there are better ones if you search the forum. I never saw any of them but I only saw her a few times over about a month.

    Keep searching for the unicorn. They are out there.

    OF.

    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a pic of her from the past? I don't have my old files anymore, and I've honestly forgot what she looks like. And really, how bad is it? Guys are making her sound like Freddy Krueger.

  13. #3627
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenHell  [View Original Post]
    It's not acne. Look at her face photo from a few years ago Zero acne.
    Anyone have a pic of her from the past? I don't have my old files anymore, and I've honestly forgot what she looks like. And really, how bad is it? Guys are making her sound like Freddy Krueger.

  14. #3626
    Quote Originally Posted by BooRadley72  [View Original Post]
    Any idea? Scars from picking? Illness related skin lesions? Acid attack?
    Maybe it's leprosy you guys better get checked for leprosy. Probably just to much meth. Since everybody is always asking about this someone should be politically incorrect and just ask her. Think I will if I see her this summer.

  15. #3625

    Bailey

    Quote Originally Posted by BooRadley72  [View Original Post]
    Any idea? Scars from picking? Illness related skin lesions? Acid attack?
    Saw her last summer & between the nympho burns on her bed covers & the pie face will not repeat! Chasing the dragon. Theres a bunch out there chasing the same dream-fix. Curb out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape