Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 867 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 367 767 817 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 917 967 ... LastLast
Results 12,991 to 13,005 of 16690
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3700

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveBrewer1965  [View Original Post]
    What about this Lacey? Quick response would be appreciated!

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...i/316628661915
    How did it go?

  2. #3699
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    Would be curious as who she is to look up on ccap?
    Yeah I was wondering her name as well. Hopefully the charges aren't serious, damn shame.

  3. #3698
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenHell  [View Original Post]
    Google drug induced lupus.
    If it was the drug induced version then it will probably go away over time. Looking over the list of drugs I was scratching my head until I hit levamisole. And that one would explain it perfectly LOL! What these people won't use as a cutting agent huh. If she's just got a rash that's not so bad but lesions might be distracting.

  4. #3697

    Google it

    Google drug induced lupus.

    Quote Originally Posted by MayorPaul  [View Original Post]
    There are not really many skin diseases at all. I doubt acne even bad acne would make a guy turn around and leave. Guys who've seen her say it's not acne. So I'm guessing most likely eczema or possibly psoriasis. Might explain her money trouble if she's getting medical treatment with no insurance. Nothing to worry about catching they are not contagious. Can imagine it's rough on a chick watching your face go to he'll. Probably going to check her out this summer anyway she was always nice.

  5. #3696
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky049  [View Original Post]
    Could you PM me the details of this girl? I really want to try her once.
    I just saw her recently. She is well worth it. Very accommodating. No rush at all. She'll ask for a face picture for a first meet and she'll return one (clothed) for her security and yours so there's no confusion when you arrive. She takes this seriously but if you don't play games with her, she won't with you. As far as I'm concerned, she's one of, if not the best around. But to each there own. I'd highly recommend.

  6. #3695
    Quote Originally Posted by Croppyboy  [View Original Post]
    Hi gang.

    I know this has been asked before but I have not found any recent info.

    Is there anyone in the Dells area that is worth it? BJ or even massage with HJ. Reading the forum is seems like there is not.

    PM if needed.

    Thanks.

    CB.
    I'm like 20 minutes from the Dell's area. I watch all the time and late spring thru summer are your best times. Right now it's hit or miss, maybe a provider will book a hotel room for a weekend, but this past winter & spring it's been pretty sparse.

  7. #3694
    Senior Member


    Posts: 183
    Quote Originally Posted by MelterMan  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing a fair amount of Bella as of late.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...b/165947219932

    I like the small spinner type, BBBJ, and DFK. She tries to connect with you and does a good job making you feel like she is into it. Plus her rates are quite reasonable.

    That said, my last experience has substantially soured my outlook of her. The arrangement was easy enough and she greeted me like normal. We both got comfortable and she started to do her oral work. We then covered junior and she hopped on. After 5 minutes she looked down and jumped off and started to apologize. Blood was all over my pelvis. She said she had spotted earlier in the day but thought it would be ok and that normally she'd be safe from flow for a couple of days. I get that this is biology and that this happens. However, I feel like a provider should warn a client BEFORE they arrive and let them make a choice if they know this is a possibility. My bigger concern is this. She finished me orally, which was fine. But then continued to apologize and suggest that she will have to be done seeing clients for several days until this passes.

    While I can applaud this sentiment, not 10 minutes after I left she wast posting again saying she was available. Moreover, I had kept watch the next week and saw no reduction in her posting. I suspect she has a handler that is pushing her. However, regardless of how / why this is happening, I don't feel like I can endorse this by continuing to engage in her services. Guess it is back to the hunt for a new regular.
    Talked to her last weekend, she warned me beforehand about the aforementioned issue, and I passed.

    Definitely no handler, but the higher volume bugs me.

  8. #3693

    Wi Dells

    Hi gang.

    I know this has been asked before but I have not found any recent info.

    Is there anyone in the Dells area that is worth it? BJ or even massage with HJ. Reading the forum is seems like there is not.

    PM if needed.

    Thanks.

    CB.

  9. #3692
    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    I remember that pretty face now, thanks for posting. With all the talk of her facial scarring, it could be acne because it can present itself at an older age, but when that happens it's very common to have it on the upper body as well. Maybe there was an accident, hopefully not some asshole abusing her.
    There are not really many skin diseases at all. I doubt acne even bad acne would make a guy turn around and leave. Guys who've seen her say it's not acne. So I'm guessing most likely eczema or possibly psoriasis. Might explain her money trouble if she's getting medical treatment with no insurance. Nothing to worry about catching they are not contagious. Can imagine it's rough on a chick watching your face go to he'll. Probably going to check her out this summer anyway she was always nice.

  10. #3691
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenHell  [View Original Post]
    She might be away for a while. There are charges pending for:

    Forgery.

    Damage to property.

    Resisting an officer.

    Operate Vehicle w / o Consent.
    With a public defender she's looking at 6 months to a year with probably 3 years probation.

    A mediocre criminal attorney 3-5 months with 3 years probation.

    A good criminal attorney with a 15-20 k retainer gets all charges thrown out and probation.

    You get what you pay for gentlemen.

  11. #3690

    Natalie-Rockfor detail

    Quote Originally Posted by MadJockey  [View Original Post]
    http://rockford.skipthegames.com/fem...e/623857883876

    Was in Rockford recently, mainly to see Natalie. She's the gal in the photos. Nice session. Wallet friendly. Worth the trip into flat lander area. Rocking body, nice face.
    Could you PM me the details of this girl? I really want to try her once.

  12. #3689
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    Paige was HOT! I missed an opportunity to hook up with her in MKE and I have regretted it ever since. I knew her real name and found out that she got married, to a woman, a few years ago. I was tempted to crash the wedding just to see her up close. And kiss the bride (s), LOL.

    I haven't seen any current pics of Natasha but she always had a nice skanky "fuck me" look about her. I might look her up.
    Paige was great. I saw her a few times and really enjoyed the time with her. She was always nice to me and really has a great body. She did marry a woman, but is divorced now. I think she moved to the west coast.

  13. #3688

    Found

    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenHell  [View Original Post]
    She might be away for a while. There are charges pending for:

    Forgery.

    Damage to property.

    Resisting an officer.

    Operate Vehicle w / o Consent.
    Unfortunately it appears another one bites the dust.

  14. #3687

    Oh well.

    She might be away for a while. There are charges pending for:

    Forgery.

    Damage to property.

    Resisting an officer.

    Operate Vehicle w / o Consent.

    Quote Originally Posted by Develish101  [View Original Post]
    It's true, I found her in the Dane County files.

    Too bad, she was / is a keeper.

    D 101.

  15. #3686

    Not her

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveBrewer1965  [View Original Post]
    What about this Lacey? Quick response would be appreciated!

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...i/316628661915
    Not her as far as I know, do your homework.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape