Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 617 of 694 FirstFirst ... 117 517 567 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 667 ... LastLast
Results 9,241 to 9,255 of 10406
We Will Help You Relax
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #1166

    Very hot scam artist, apparently. Arya1999

    She contacted me and said that she is going to school in New England and will be here this summer because her parents moved to Tacoma. Very hot texting and seeming compatibility. The sort of compatibility where they say they love absolutely everything you do, to the point of it being suspiciously perfect. Then came the money ask. She even sent me a screenshot of her bank account with a balance of $1. 61, and an explanation that she gets paid tomorrow but needs money for gas and dinner. Oh well.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e4fd0...d-2d0ff569b522

  2. #1165

    Contact?

    Can someone PM me Emily's number?

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Yeah she is back and is already confused texted me twice from two different numbers. I love doing her, but she texts non-stop. And loves to spoken down to. I have slapped her hard the moment I walked through the door as she kept me waiting for 30 mins. She friggin loved it. She is a sub.

  3. #1164

    Jennifer 21

    Finally met up with her. Pictures on profile are definitely touched up and she is bigger than pics make her look. She does have good skills, nice big tits, good BBBJ and bbfscip. Was worth it to negotiate for a lower rate.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b2a91...8-7e9856bed7ff

    Quote Originally Posted by MrFox75  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her yet, maybe next week. Her pics just look really touched up, airbrushed. Just don't want to be surprised in person.

  4. #1163
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Every kik group is but there was five ladies in the group all ready to play just not my types.
    Ellie in that group is good for P4 P, started at $$ (she'll negotiate for sure), no time limit open to bb all holes. Not on BC so careful were you finish. Big girl, not my type but looking for company for sure.

    Minx is ok with P4 P, too vanilla for my taste, not open for bare.

  5. #1162
    Quote Originally Posted by DelToro  [View Original Post]
    It is a sausagefest.
    The m to f ratio is bad.

    Hit the Add, go to public channels, then search for your city, or county or neighboring cities, there are a ton of P4 P, singles, etc. Again, the ratios are bad but there are a some decent finds.

  6. #1161
    Banned Member


    Posts: 2940
    Quote Originally Posted by DelToro  [View Original Post]
    It is a sausagefest.
    Every kik group is but there was five ladies in the group all ready to play just not my types.

  7. #1160
    Quote Originally Posted by DelToro  [View Original Post]
    Found it.

    #seattlesugarbaby.
    It is a sausagefest.

  8. #1159
    Quote Originally Posted by DelToro  [View Original Post]
    I tried to find it with no luck.
    Found it.

    #seattlesugarbaby.

  9. #1158
    Quote Originally Posted by Diver6390  [View Original Post]
    Okay, I have only chatted with two people on Kik, and they were both potential SB. How do you find this group?
    I tried to find it with no luck.

  10. #1157

    Kleilani

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/8bd3d...f-6ce7d3410479

    She seems to only contact me when she wants to meet right away. Any info on her?
    Saw her about a year ago. Okay nothing to write home about, I belive I paid 200 + Room cost. BBFS. I did not repeat.

  11. #1156
    Anyone in Vancouver have any luck with this one:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/5ec6b...b-01bffbc617e6

  12. #1155

    Seriously what is with all the SA gals with nose rings?

    Sorry, I just had to vent about that.

  13. #1154

    Kik

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Search out a public group called Seattle SB for SD.

    It's a mix group of guys and gals on KIK I find the woman to mostly be.

    I'm the MILF category.

    If you like MILFs it's a honey hole.
    Holy smokes! I've had kick for a while, used to use it with a SB, I had no idea there were so many channels available! Thanks for that.

  14. #1153

    How to find?

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Search out a public group called Seattle SB for SD.

    It's a mix group of guys and gals on KIK I find the woman to mostly be.

    I'm the MILF category.

    If you like MILFs it's a honey hole.
    Okay, I have only chatted with two people on Kik, and they were both potential SB. How do you find this group?

  15. #1152
    Quote Originally Posted by Dxddxd  [View Original Post]
    I have never tried "non pro's"; do not know they are better pricing / services then Pro's. Looking for a long term ATF.

    How do I get SA upgrade membership to message to a person without paying nor posting my Pix? Is there other Non-pro's board to meeting new people?

    Any advice will be appreciated.
    You can't you have to pay that price for a sugar daddy site. Now I guess you could go on a free dating website and post that you're a sugar daddy and hope women will look at your add and respond.

    Also because they arent pros many women will care what you look like just like you I would assume wouldn't just show up to any girls house without knowing what she looks like. You could show up and find a 700 lbs missing a leg to diabetes and hasnt bathed or brushed her teeth in years woman most of these females think they might find a guy like this as well if you don't post any pics.

    But with anything I'm sure if you post long enough and offer enough money some women won't care.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape