Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 621 of 694 FirstFirst ... 121 521 571 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 671 ... LastLast
Results 9,301 to 9,315 of 10406
Come Relax
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #1106

    WALoving26 AKA Tran

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    We were in touch for a few weeks and her whole personality was a turn off to me. I believe I eventually blocked her because I believed that she was either communicating with too many people and couldn't remember the last sentence that she typed or she was too stupid to fuck. It was completely frustrating. A few times, I even thought I was communicating with a bot, because she would say the exact same thing over and over.
    Yup her personality is a major turn-off. She looks hot, but is a real scatter brain. I think she is low on funds right now and is just going through her phone book contacting people she has not seen yet (I'm guessing). Think I will pass, rather pay a little more and see someone who will provide a better experience overall.

  2. #1105
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    This lady is no longer on SA, so I cannot provide a link to profile (pic below) . She went by WALoving26 AKA Tran. We chatted for a while but she seemed extremely pushy and a little rude at times. We did not connect. We recently started texting again and she is requesting we try again. Does anyone have any intel? I have extremely limited time to hobby and therefore need good intel so I know what I am walking into. Any intel please either PM or post here. Thanks in advance.
    We were in touch for a few weeks and her whole personality was a turn off to me. I believe I eventually blocked her because I believed that she was either communicating with too many people and couldn't remember the last sentence that she typed or she was too stupid to fuck. It was completely frustrating. A few times, I even thought I was communicating with a bot, because she would say the exact same thing over and over.

  3. #1104

    Really need some help with this one WALoving26 on SA

    This lady is no longer on SA, so I cannot provide a link to profile (pic below) . She went by WALoving26 AKA Tran. We chatted for a while but she seemed extremely pushy and a little rude at times. We did not connect. We recently started texting again and she is requesting we try again. Does anyone have any intel? I have extremely limited time to hobby and therefore need good intel so I know what I am walking into. Any intel please either PM or post here. Thanks in advance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0152cacd-df24-48ed-85cd-97242c35718f.jpg‎  

  4. #1103

    Jennifer 21

    Quote Originally Posted by MrFox75  [View Original Post]
    Jennifer 21.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b2a91...8-7e9856bed7ff

    Talking to this woman, wondering if anyone has seen her or has any info. Pictures have me a little hesitant.
    No personal experience on this one. My feeling would be to pass on her. I have noticed that when all the pics are heavily touched up or "professionally done" for a amateur site like SA. The experience will not be as good. I usually want amateurs on SA and it is not common for them to have professionally done pics. If you do take the plunge. Make sure you meet at a bar first. I usually insist that I will pay her tab but will not pay for her time at the bar and that I am doing to assess chemistry. I also make it clear that EITHER of us can end the date at the bar if we feel the chemistry is not good. Best of luck and let us know how it goes if you do take the plunge.

  5. #1102

    Sorry for late response

    Quote Originally Posted by IrishGuy1977  [View Original Post]
    I think you got your links backwards. Just wanted to confirm. Who is the picture of?
    That's the bottom link where it says "see photo below. ".

  6. #1101

    BeautifulGirl. SA

    Quote Originally Posted by LilDrummer  [View Original Post]
    Just had an encounter with BeautifulGirl and I would advise against her.

    Seems everyone on SA was quoting 500 ppm in Seattle, but this girl was willing to drop down her prices to 400 when I said it was too high and also willing to host. Should have been a warning since this girl gave me her number right away when I messaged her initially. Instead, decided to meet up at her place which was a Motel 6 in SeaTac and went up to her room. Interesting enough, it looked like she or someone was living there. I asked about it, she said her friend lived here and she was borrowing her room. Fine. She asked for the money, so I put it in the table and she picked it up immediately. Then just before we were about to start, she asked if I had a condom, and I didn't and she also didn't have a condom. She said I can go pick some up, then I told her I would like her to come as well since I wasn't sure I can get back in. Just as we got in the hallway, she said she forgot something and closed the door in my face. I waited for a few minutes, then when I came to the conclusion she wasn't coming out, I knocked and asked if everything was alright. I could hear her talking to someone on the phone and immediately two guys came up to the room and one who claimed she was his girlfriend. They asked me to leave and I wasn't going to risk my life over the money so I left and drove home. Next time I'll probably carry some condoms with me, but I urge you to proceed with caution when dealing with her.
    She has been texting me non-stop. I of course am not interested anymore.

  7. #1100

    Jennifer 21

    Quote Originally Posted by MrFox75  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her yet, maybe next week. Her pics just look really touched up, airbrushed. Just don't want to be surprised in person.
    Thanks.

    Any Intel on services or arrangement amount?

  8. #1099

    Jennifer21.

    Quote Originally Posted by DelToro  [View Original Post]
    (Regarding Jennifer21)What did you find odd from her pics.

    Thanks.
    He's referring to the amount of photoshopping done to her face, so much that she looks like a plastic figurine rather than a human being.

  9. #1098
    Quote Originally Posted by LilDrummer  [View Original Post]
    Just had an encounter with BeautifulGirl and I would advise against her.

    Seems everyone on SA was quoting 500 ppm in Seattle, but this girl was willing to drop down her prices to 400 when I said it was too high and also willing to host. Should have been a warning since this girl gave me her number right away when I messaged her initially. Instead, decided to meet up at her place which was a Motel 6 in SeaTac and went up to her room. Interesting enough, it looked like she or someone was living there. I asked about it, she said her friend lived here and she was borrowing her room. Fine. She asked for the money, so I put it in the table and she picked it up immediately. Then just before we were about to start, she asked if I had a condom, and I didn't and she also didn't have a condom. She said I can go pick some up, then I told her I would like her to come as well since I wasn't sure I can get back in. Just as we got in the hallway, she said she forgot something and closed the door in my face. I waited for a few minutes, then when I came to the conclusion she wasn't coming out, I knocked and asked if everything was alright. I could hear her talking to someone on the phone and immediately two guys came up to the room and one who claimed she was his girlfriend. They asked me to leave and I wasn't going to risk my life over the money so I left and drove home. Next time I'll probably carry some condoms with me, but I urge you to proceed with caution when dealing with her.
    Picked her up on Pac Highway and 216th about 6 months ago covered full at her room with no problems. She said she mostly used SA for dates. I have not seen her since.

  10. #1097

    Jennifer21

    Haven't seen her yet, maybe next week. Her pics just look really touched up, airbrushed. Just don't want to be surprised in person.

    Quote Originally Posted by DelToro  [View Original Post]
    What did you find odd from her pics.

    Did you end up seeing her?. If so how was the experience.

    To rest, has anyone can provide any Intel?

    Thanks.

  11. #1096

    Jennifer 21

    What did you find odd from her pics.

    Did you end up seeing her?. If so how was the experience.

    To rest, has anyone can provide any Intel?

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrFox75  [View Original Post]
    Jennifer 21.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b2a91...8-7e9856bed7ff

    Talking to this woman, wondering if anyone has seen her or has any info. Pictures have me a little hesitant.

  12. #1095

    Not my experience with her

    Quote Originally Posted by Portunist  [View Original Post]
    Big tits, tight body, Cambodian, no kiss, safety girl all the way. 300, incall apartment in Newcastle.
    Description is spot on but lots of kissing, really nice BBBJ, like a 20 minute long delight fest in my kitchen but covered after that. Had a feeling she could go without but who knows. I was happy to have her come over a few times.

  13. #1094

    SA Risks

    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph1955  [View Original Post]
    This story really highlights a big risk in SA: no accountability. The site has no review or alert systems and is ripe for robs or blackmail outings.

    I've had some great arrangements in the past through SA, but unfortunately you now need to be more careful with women from SA than someone with even a decent reputation to protect on TNA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Twister100  [View Original Post]
    Small comfort after the fact but you can report SB's on SA though I'm not sure how much good it will do in the bigger picture but at least it's something. Obviously with SA as with anything these days, buyer beware and do your homework.
    Yup, could not agree more. That is why boards like this are very useful for safety. SA allows you to report an SB but it is still vague at best as you do not know why the preson was reported. Personal vendetta or something legit. This board helps calrify that to a certain extent.

  14. #1093

    SA Risks

    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph1955  [View Original Post]
    This story really highlights a big risk in SA: no accountability. The site has no review or alert systems and is ripe for robs or blackmail outings.

    I've had some great arrangements in the past through SA, but unfortunately you now need to be more careful with women from SA than someone with even a decent reputation to protect on TNA.
    Small comfort after the fact but you can report SB's on SA though I'm not sure how much good it will do in the bigger picture but at least it's something. Obviously with SA as with anything these days, buyer beware and do your homework.

  15. #1092

    SA Risks

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Thank LD for sharing your experience with her. Glad my spidey sense told me to stay away. I basically asked her what her restrictions are. When she bucked around without answering I ignored her. Now I will just block her ass and move on.
    This story really highlights a big risk in SA: no accountability. The site has no review or alert systems and is ripe for robs or blackmail outings.

    I've had some great arrangements in the past through SA, but unfortunately you now need to be more careful with women from SA than someone with even a decent reputation to protect on TNA.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape