Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 18,856 to 18,870 of 28086
-
04-11-19 10:59 #9231Senior Member

Posts: 33Eveline
Saw Eveline for a second time at her place in Lima Linda as our first was pretty heated and was hoping for more than HJ. As last time lots of teasing and allowed mutual touching. Her dress came off pretty fast and on the flip BJ was offered but I wanted it all. Quoted $80 more and I didn't bargain ($260 total). Multiple positions and finished doggie. She's sweet and very sensual. I'll be back.
-
04-11-19 08:27 #9230Senior Member

Posts: 140Rubmaps is pretty active for the SD scene. Get a subscription and look in the Advance Search. 'FS' click 'Yes'.
Originally Posted by NakedBadger
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-19 03:57 #9229Senior Member

Posts: 461Do they offer table showers?
Originally Posted by TwoBlueBalls
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-19 23:15 #9228Senior Member

Posts: 284Thanks
Thanks for clarifying.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-19 23:10 #9227Senior Member

Posts: 530These reports save!
Maybe not lives, but time, money and frustration for sure. Thanks Chiron. Poor technique and shorting time are more than enough to take her off my list. I am wondering though in all fairness, for any monger who can't resist a pretty face, if you requested any of the extras listed on her MR ad. If so, did she say no or something like maybe next time.
Originally Posted by Chiron
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-19 22:55 #9226Banned Member

Posts: 3075Lana Jane
Thanks for your report. She was on my list, but with no sensual technique and shorting on time is a no go for me, no matter how hot.
Originally Posted by Chiron
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-19 21:22 #9225Senior Member

Posts: 689Share a few experiences
Just share some of your BBBJ and other experiences and I'm sure you'll get plenty of tips and recommendations. There's always RTFF if you're shy. Looking forward to your posts!
Originally Posted by NakedBadger
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-19 20:41 #9224Banned Member

Posts: 3075Convoy Massage
The place is call Convoy Massage. 4690 Convoy Street.
Originally Posted by Tijuaniko
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-19 19:34 #9223Senior Member

Posts: 102Golden A
I went here for the 3rd time today, and all 3 experiences have been very good. It's a standard 40/40 for OTC and they'll push for 60 for UTC which I felt was worth it. The place is clean and quiet and they offer a table shower if you like that, which I do. I've had 3 different women there, probably in their mid to upper 30's and reasonably attractive, and all provided a satisfying massage with nice teasing and HE. It's almost like they follow a standard process for the hour. I doubt there's more than that available, but that's all I'm looking for so it's fine with me.
-
04-10-19 19:14 #9222Senior Member

Posts: 83Lana Jane
I tried a session with Lana Jane, wouldn't recommend.
Originally Posted by Lion1
[View Original Post]
Pros: Super-hot young petite blonde. Tightest little ass I've seen a while. Pretty nice massage.
Cons: HE was jackhammering, no technique at all. Paid for 45 minute special but was done in about 25 minutes, and she didn't have anything else on the menu. Just meh service for a lot of cash. Might loosen up the rules with more visits but I'm not willing to spend the money finding out.
-
04-10-19 16:45 #9221Senior Member

Posts: 284Which Convoy Massage?
Was this Coco at MBC on Convoy? Or is this a different massage parlor?
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-19 16:29 #9220Regular Member

Posts: 1FS Spinner wanted
I am new to the AMP scene and so far I am thoroughly enjoying it! Unfortunately, I haven't found any FS girls. The most I have scored is a BBBJ and some above the waist UTC & OTC roaming below. I would love any tips or recommendations.
-
04-10-19 02:21 #9219Senior Member

Posts: 95Manee Thai massage, Touch of Health, and Felicita Spa. All in escondido! Would recommend as they all offer CBJ or cfs.
Originally Posted by Robert32
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-19 22:15 #9218Senior Member

Posts: 29Miranda
Anyone tried this girl before?
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/121976
Googling her phone # leads to them and says her rates are 2. 2 for an hour.
-
04-09-19 20:34 #9217Regular Member

Posts: 18Hidden gems
Are there any hidden gems you guys recommend in San Marcos / Escondido or Oceanside? My current favorite is Holy Massage where Lily takes good care of me, but I want a change. Any suggestions?












Reply With Quote





