Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
What Are You Waiting For?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9201

    JoJo -- V Spa

    Man we've got two senior members here in an actual dick measuring contest lmao.

    Well not to brag but today (Monday) was JoJo's *actual* last day. Happened to catch her after she spent the day sightseeing. Japanese! Actually Japanese, super cool. Don't see that often (or really, ever). She was as friendly as everyone said, and as tight too. Great English. She's got a giant lily tattoo on her chest (one of you guys brought her a bunch of lilies too; they were in the entryway). This place kind of scares me, how open it all is, and the high-volume aspect is not my style. Prefer the 40/40 spots but I had to try JoJo before she left. MMS did the same pitch re: Vivi on my way out, sounds like she's a winner too. Thanks for sharing, fellas.

  2. #9200
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    This is my follow up report on Coco at Convoy Massage. I scheduled an appointment with Coco after meeting her one day in the hallway after a session with another masseuse.

    I will add Coco on my regular rotation and highly recommend her. Remember YMMV, and be respectful and you should have a good session with her.
    Glad you liked the recommendation. She is solid but is just an occasional in my rotation.

  3. #9199

    Coco at Convoy Massage

    This is my follow up report on Coco at Convoy Massage. I scheduled an appointment with Coco after meeting her one day in the hallway after a session with another masseuse.

    I went to the parlor right when they opened. There was no one in the lobby so I stood at the hallway and Coco came out to greet me. She was wearing long pants with a nice blouse. She recognized me immediately and told me she was glad I came to see her. She takes my house fee and took me to my room. It must have been at least 5-7 minutes before she returned to the room. Coco came to the room wearing sexy shorts and stripper boots showing her sexy legs. I liked to think she changed her clothes for me (LOL) but she probably was changing into those clothes for work.

    Coco is probably in her mid 30's with a decent body. She's not a spinner but has a nice body with B cups. Her English is not all that great, but she spoke enough English to satisfy my massage needs. Coco has great massage skills. I told her I wanted deep tissue for my lower back and she delivered. There were lots of squeezing / grabbing of my butt when I was on my stomach. Right about halfway into the session she started on the legs and the teasing became more intense. She grabbed, teased the balls and junior. She also loves to play and tease the "hole. " A couple times when she reached under and was stroking junior I almost burst and had to stopped her. After the flip she was okay with OTC touching and allowed some hands under her shorts and blouse. I didn't want to be too aggressive with the UTC touching because it was our first meeting but her skin felt so smooth.

    Her HJ release was so nice. The gentle and long strokes was awesome. She mixes her strokes with slow and fast motions depending on how I responded. I didn't last long with how she performed her HJ. She milked me until I was completely emptied. The feeling was so intense.

    I will add Coco on my regular rotation and highly recommend her. Remember YMMV, and be respectful and you should have a great session with her.

  4. #9198

    Huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoBlueBalls  [View Original Post]
    To my dismay and theirs, I bottomed our with with both "of the gals at A spa! So if you're the fat cobra you claim to be, if the glove don't fit, you must acquit!
    What does this mean your first sentence? Anyway I pack my own. The stock recycles they use never fit anyway.

    I went back to the Ronson place where I saw who I thought was Judy two days ago. Cici looked at me funny and said "no Judy here". I know she told me her name was Judy. Or maybe not? I think this name is the curse of me now. It turns out it was maybe Yuki who I saw. Things got weird with Cici at this point so I excused myself out the door. Cici didn't turn me on that much anyway. So I went to Engineer spa and drew Cindy. Not bad looking with a bit of baby damage. She took me in like a champ with a good pounding but this just wasn't doing it for me so I cut it short and thanked her.

    Not enough so I went to V Spa and talked to the boss. I told her I would really like to bang her but I was told she has a boyfriend (twoblueballs shared a wealth of knowledge with me). She smiled at me as if to say well, maybe I can make an exception for you but in walked the pretty new girl Vivian. She's tallish, very good English, 24 yo with short hair, A cups and a perfect ass. The weird thing was she had an Ipad on and pointed at me during most of the session. I didn't make a move thinking "is this some kind of sting?" On the flip she had me covered so I didn't make a move and waited. My patience paid off and she made the first motion. "Why yes maam, I want it all". The Ipad went away and we got down to business. Again the curse and I couldn't get it in. I don't like hurting pretty young things. But she compensated so all was good. I liked Vivian. I'm going to pop a boner enhancer and do one more tonight before I go home. I've lost count of the number of girls I've seen here but I thank this great city and it's plethora of quality choices.

  5. #9197

    DFK / LFK and bodyrub

    Hey guys, do you know of anyone who incorporates kissing with massage? Currently Natalie will dona little lfk on the flip. I've got some great memories of some fantastic kissers of recent years, many of whom are now retired: Jean Merlot, Goldie Knox, Eclipse, Holli and Caressa Wood, Gia Zaine, Eva Bliss. Would love to find a new girl.

  6. #9196

    If the glove don't fit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Averily  [View Original Post]
    It's counter intuitive about size. I've had some miniature spinners take it like a champ and some big girls shriek in pain. Ill check out Ronson.
    To my dismay and theirs, I bottomed our with with both of the gals at A spa! So if you're the fat cobra you claim to be, if the glove don't fit, you must acquit!

  7. #9195

    Tiny

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoBlueBalls  [View Original Post]
    The boss can figure it out just like my tiny brain did, but you're a gentleman for accommodating her request. Sorry if I fucked that up. If JoJo couldn't take your big dick, there's no way those tiny gals at A spa stand a chance! Alamak! May I suggest Cici at Ronson. I suspect you will be thanking me!
    It's counter intuitive about size. I've had some miniature spinners take it like a champ and some big girls shriek in pain. Ill check out Ronson.

  8. #9194
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue  [View Original Post]
    Life is always changing. The only thing constant in life is change. It was time for me to move on to something else. Circumstances have put me in the San Jose area. So close yet so far away.

    I'll still be back quite regularly in San Diego but I probably won't be posting as often or as detailed as I used to.

    I had a lot of good experiences here in San Diego, this place is quite a massage paradise.

    So if you enjoyed my posts or had a good experience at a place because of something I wrote, please take care of the girls here while I'm gone. Some of these girls really are my friends and a lot of them are pretty awesome people, so please treat them right. Their job is not easy so try to show them a little kindness and understanding.

    Stay classy San Diego.
    You will be missed BSB. You are a legend on this board and the best contributor. GL in SJ!

  9. #9193

    Which A Spa?

    I'm seeing a number of "Something A Spa"s on google. Can sombody point me in the right direction?

  10. #9192

    The bloss ain't no dummy

    Quote Originally Posted by Averily  [View Original Post]
    Secret because Jojo was still there when I reported and she didn't want her boss to know. She was awesome to me so I didn't want to cause her any harm. Thanks for the tip on A Spa. I only saw the girl who greeted me. I feel a little too forward asking "who else ya got?" when doing recon. Maybe I'll check it out again. Anyway, only here for another day. I don't fall in love with AMP girls. Only one, never again.
    The boss can figure it out just like my tiny brain did, but you're a gentleman for accommodating her request. Sorry if I fucked that up. If JoJo couldn't take your big dick, there's no way those tiny gals at A spa stand a chance! Alamak! May I suggest Cici at Ronson. I suspect you will be thanking me!

  11. #9191

    Secret

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoBlueBalls  [View Original Post]
    I see that you suffer from the same afflictions I do. Too buku syndrome and an overactive imagination. Not sure why the secret with her name, because JoJo is the only gal that speaks enough English to have a conversation unless you speak Mandarin and I speak some Mandarin. JoJo is very personable, funny and has an extremely tight pussy. I loosened that tight twat with some extensive DATY and a good finger banging! AMP Recon in San Diego is a full time job, so I always appreciate mongers like you that take the time to hunt and share! I wonder who you ran into at A spa? As another monger reported, there are two new younger gals, Nikki and Jasmine. Actually Jasmine is new and Nikki was there last month as Lola. The manager is Mimi, but I would peg her at about the same age as JoJo at V. They might have been playing you as I can't believe that place has an ATM! I fall in love with AMP gals plenty! I just limit my loving to a few hours. BTW Today is JoJo's last day. Looking forward to your future recon reports!
    Secret because Jojo was still there when I reported and she didn't want her boss to know. She was awesome to me so I didn't want to cause her any harm. Thanks for the tip on A Spa. I only saw the girl who greeted me. I feel a little too forward asking "who else ya got?" when doing recon. Maybe I'll check it out again. Anyway, only here for another day. I don't fall in love with AMP girls. Only one, never again.

  12. #9190

    Good job

    I commend you for having the good sense to walk away! So sad to read reports where the place is a dump, the gal is old or ugly, they're rude, but the monger proceeds. Of course the disappointing posts follow. Every time I've checked out Uspa it's been GILFs! But many mongers seem to like this place so whatever tickles your nuts! Too phunny the HJ BJ is cheating! Personally, I prefer a skilled handy over a CBJ unless they know how to DT, lick and suck the jewels! Too bad you didn't go for the puss, cause JoJo's is as tight as they cum! Thanks for the multiple spa report!

    Quote Originally Posted by DogRice  [View Original Post]
    Drove down to Sunny Day Spa (https://sunnydayspa.grouppayless.com/), and went in. A short 40's Chinese was there. I asked for a line-up and she said only her. She looks okay and seem very serious. I paid for 50 for a hour massage. She showed me the room, and asked me to wait for 10 minutes. I immediately said no, and I will come back later. She then said, maybe 5 minutes. I was walking out and asked for my $ back. Looks like a very legit place. She is not attractive enough for me to go back there to try out.

    Then, drove 15 minutes to you Spa. Parking there is not fun. Anyway, walked in. Nobody there. A GILF Chinese came out from a room (60's), and asked me to go to You Massage because their ladies are all busy serving customers. After seeing GILF, I decided not to check out You Massage.

    On my way back to North County, decided to stop by V Spa. Jojo and Emily were there. Jojo seems fun and smiling a lot. Decided to go with her. Went w / half an hour. Jojo is 30's, and all natural (B). Her massage was okay. At least using some force instead of moving her hands up and down. After the flip, asked for BJ. She lowered down her bra and kept her panty. Basically did HJ most of the time, and did CBJ at the final blow. Kind of cheating IMO. Paid 80 and on my way.

  13. #9189

    Are you sure?!

    Quote Originally Posted by DosCocos  [View Original Post]
    I always had a good time there on ECB. She is older but knew what to do. I always covered up there and she said if a regular that could be different at least for the oral. Standard K joint pricing like Esco. Jenny.
    Are you sure you're talking about the Sunny Spa just west of 52nd on El Cajon Blvd? If true, it's a dismal looking place to charge standard Korean Spa rates of $60 half hour and $100 hour. A friend of mine checked it out and said the kimchi an johda!

  14. #9188

    Ant hills and mosquitoe bites

    Quote Originally Posted by DogRice  [View Original Post]
    Nice report.

    How are Jasmine and Nicky body? Natural? Large or small boobs?
    Both all natural tiny little cuties, but not much up top.

  15. #9187

    Too buku

    I see that you suffer from the same afflictions I do. Too buku syndrome and an overactive imagination. Not sure why the secret with her name, because JoJo is the only gal that speaks enough English to have a conversation unless you speak Mandarin and I speak some Mandarin. JoJo is very personable, funny and has an extremely tight pussy. I loosened that tight twat with some extensive DATY and a good finger banging! AMP Recon in San Diego is a full time job, so I always appreciate mongers like you that take the time to hunt and share! I wonder who you ran into at A spa? As another monger reported, there are two new younger gals, Nikki and Jasmine. Actually Jasmine is new and Nikki was there last month as Lola. The manager is Mimi, but I would peg her at about the same age as JoJo at V. They might have been playing you as I can't believe that place has an ATM! I fall in love with AMP gals plenty! I just limit my loving to a few hours. BTW Today is JoJo's last day. Looking forward to your future recon reports!

    Quote Originally Posted by Averily  [View Original Post]
    Every time I travel south, I am astonished as to the quality of entertainment afforded to you locals. You have it good here. I really enjoy getting to know these girls and conversing with them about their lives, their dreams and all the while their hands or their lips a stroking my dick.

    So this Detroit guy visited a few spots today, mostly to do recon. My first stop was V Spa. I walked in and the place was a disorganized zoo. I guess they were really busy and the girls didn't know from who / what / where was going on. I drew XXXXX (sorry can't reveal her name and also, today was her last day on the job so it's irrelevant). She was great. We got to talking and this woman is a brainiac. We discussed relationships with AMP girls and my heartbreak with a girl named Judy back home. She was my masseuse and my therapist. And. Of course, I had my way with her. An unfortunate physical attribute of mine makes it an easy excuse for a girl to refuse to do FS. Sometimes it's hard to fit a MACK truck in to a house garage. But she tried like a champ. Her winces convinced me she wasn't faking it. That's OK, she was more than willing to compensate. Does it get any better than this? There was at least one other girl I saw that was hot AF so I will be going back to bang the shit out of her. Miss XXXX and I are now lifelong friends and I will be visiting her in her home town in a couple of months. We'll have more time to get her lubed up so maybe my MACK can fit into that garage.

    I decided to do some more recon in the area. This is a tricky business. Most places want you to come in and get right into the room for a session. I like to go and check the place and the girl (s) out before I commit. This can be very awkward but I do it anyway. More often than not, I walk away having not been impressed by whoever greets me. So first was Engineer spa. No. Then the trio at the plaza on Convoy and Engineer. Rose spa had a real cutie greet me but I wasn't feeling it so I moved on. Then to the other one across the parking lot (forgot the name) and a forgettable babe greets me and nope I move on. Then Convoy massage where they were all occupied (I hate doing this to there poor girls) and one of them came out to greet me. A an older top heavy girl came out and said "you want massage". I said "you're obviously busy so I'll come back later" as I bolted out the door with no intention to return.

    I moved on to A Spa (I have read good things about this place) but an older not so inspiring girl greeted me. Told her I needed to get to an ATM and she said "we have one here". Oh crap that shitty excuse didn't work with her. I blabbed something to her and ran away.

    Finally Relax massage where the most beautiful young girl greeted me. Probably 25 yo. She was cagey about her real age. "Want a massage" she said. Oh yeah, I want a massage. She comes in and puts on a lab coat. WTF I'm thinking this isn't going anywhere. No No. It went plenty. One thing I like is that when the girl sprays your fingers with alcohol you now what's happening. The primitive shits in Detroit never do this. This girl wasn't interested in getting too personal at first but I began to crack the shell. She lives far away and comes here to work so no one who knows her will recognize her. I can respect that. Her name? Judy. OH SHIT. Judy! Judy is the name of a girl who has changed my life back home in Detroit. I realize Judy is a popular name but honestly this is the first year I have run into Judys at AMPs. My Detroit Judy broke my heart and I have been overloading on pussy ever since in a futile attempt to forget about her. Ms XXXX at V Spa tells me never to fall in love with an AMP girl. The challenges are too great and trust is a big issue. Where the fuck was miss XXXX last year before I met Judy?

    I'm done for today. Going to take a break tomorrow and I'll be back on a rampage Monday. If I meet another Judy I will move to Tibet and become a monk. / AV out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape