Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
What Are You Waiting For?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9217

    Hidden gems

    Are there any hidden gems you guys recommend in San Marcos / Escondido or Oceanside? My current favorite is Holy Massage where Lily takes good care of me, but I want a change. Any suggestions?

  2. #9216

    Sagitrius64: the old guy

    Quote Originally Posted by Sagitrius64  [View Original Post]
    Any suggestions for the north county inland area? Poway, Rancho Bernardo etc? PM if you would, thanks.Sagitrius64.
    PM sent.

    Signed,

    Another Old Guy.

  3. #9215

    Daisy Spa Melanie

    Went to Daisy Spa in Chula Vista hoping to meet Blue, after Pancho recommended her several weeks back. Arrive and pay the $60 for 30 min and ask mamasan if Blue is available and she says yes of course. Walks me back to a room and a few minutes later she comes back with a nice looking older Latina woman and says "this is the latina Blue, Melanie. " I should have insisted on what I asked for but I can be passive in those types of situations. I remembered a report on Melanie and remembered it being positive. This one was just strange to say the least. After mamasan walks out Melanie just looks at me awkwardly for a few seconds and says she is going to get "her things. " I strip and lay face down and she walks back in and puts a condom on the chair and starts the worst massage ever. After about 2 minutes she says turn over and grabs the condom and starts a CBJ. While she is sucking she asks what I tip the other girls (this was my first time there) and I say $120, even though I remember hearing a higher amount. She says ok and keeps sucking. I played with her pussy for a bit and played with her huge tits, which both were very nice, but she seemed uncomfortable with both. I told her to lay down so I can taste her and she says no she'll just keep doing BJ. After a couple more minutes I tell her to lay down so I can fuck her and she says no that I am too big and just CBJ today, she was very apologetic. I responded that only CBJ would not be for $120. Still in mid sucking she says ok $60 is fine, which I agreed. Busted a few minutes later and was kind of disappointed. Would have loved to fuck that hot body. She said she is new and has only been there for 3 weeks and I should try a different girl for everything (Not sure this is the same Melanie from previous reports, but could be). After I came she turned super nice and pleasant. Asked if I wanted more massage and I said no thank you. She then says scoot over and lays next to me as if she wanted me to cuddle her. She began telling me she lives in TJ and spoke about her personal life. Gave me a kiss on the way out and said maybe her pussy would bet bigger and I could fuck her, bu think she was being sarcastic. Strange experience overall but I will make sure to get Blue next time.

  4. #9214
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramones123  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in town for a few days and was wondering if someone knew any go to provider that does a good prostate massage (don't knock till ya try it LOL). I'm from the East coast and it's almost non existent where I monger at. I've noticed from browsing around you guys have an awesome scene out here! You can PM me if you rather go that route. If you ever visit Charleston, SC I'll share my favs and give you some tips. Thanks and Happy hunting.
    Shasta can take care of that for you.

    https://bodyrubindex.com/ad/sandiego...-8102/1/600998

  5. #9213

    Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by ZReelman  [View Original Post]
    Glad you liked the recommendation. She is solid but is just an occasional in my rotation.
    Occasional is probably a better word for me as well. I go to an AMP about once a week, and an independent about once every two weeks so I have many on my rotation. Regular rotation for me is maybe once every 4-6 weeks. Coco is definitely solid with both her therapeutic and sensual skills.

  6. #9212

    Old Guy Friendly

    Hi all, saw the previous "old guy problem" thread and find myself in the same predicament. I haven't found a reliable go to masseuse that is willing to take the time and effort to proceed slowly and sensuously enough to actually complete the task at hand. My friends keep moving around and I'm reluctant to proved a number to let me know where they're moving.

    Any suggestions for the north county inland area? Poway, Rancho Bernardo etc? PM if you would, thanks.

    Sagitrius64.

  7. #9211
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramones123  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in town for a few days and was wondering if someone knew any go to provider that does a good prostate massage (don't knock till ya try it LOL). I'm from the East coast and it's almost non existent where I monger at. I've noticed from browsing around you guys have an awesome scene out here! You can PM me if you rather go that route. If you ever visit Charleston, SC I'll share my favs and give you some tips. Thanks and Happy hunting.
    Vivian from thai massage in escondido. Last I heard she was at Manee Thai massage, yes it is a different place LOL. Not sure the price but I'm sure its less than 1. 4 out the door.

  8. #9210

    Prostate

    I'll be in town for a few days and was wondering if someone knew any go to provider that does a good prostate massage (don't knock till ya try it LOL). I'm from the East coast and it's almost non existent where I monger at. I've noticed from browsing around you guys have an awesome scene out here! You can PM me if you rather go that route. If you ever visit Charleston, SC I'll share my favs and give you some tips. Thanks and Happy hunting.

  9. #9209
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoBlueBalls  [View Original Post]
    Apologies for the drawn out post! I'm venting and sharing!
    How nice it is to have FS AMP as a fallback plan!

  10. #9208

    V Spa. Carrie

    Took some advice from a fellow monger and went to V Spa. Two gals were there and available and I chose to go with Carrie. She was nice Taiwanese woman and had a very nice body-have no idea of her age. Opted for the 1 hour massage and was treated to a firm massage followed by some play time. Play time involved CBJ and CFS in multiple positions. Overall a good session, but a little mechanical too. In addition, during our massage, she was distracted by a security camera monitor that she was watching off an ipad showing when someone would come in to the spa. With only two gals there (from what I could tell), apparently the front counter was not being staffed. It was a distraction for me too, as I started watching it too. LOL Don't think I would repeat, but it got the job done.

  11. #9207
    Senior Member


    Posts: 530

    Kissing and massage

    Quote Originally Posted by RolfTorren  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, do you know of anyone who incorporates kissing with massage? Currently Natalie will dona little lfk on the flip. I've got some great memories of some fantastic kissers of recent years, many of whom are now retired: Jean Merlot, Goldie Knox, Eclipse, Holli and Caressa Wood, Gia Zaine, Eva Bliss. Would love to find a new girl.
    If you believe their ads, Lana Jane and Lyla both have FK on the menu. They're early 20's if that's your thing. Personally, I find providers that young too unreliable both with service and potential to either cancel or just NCNS, so I don't have personal experience with these two.

    https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...iego/lana-jane

    https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...e_cont%5D=lyla

    There's a condo in Del Mar Heights where YMMV. Pricey, but if you paid GK or Eva Bliss's rates you shouldn't have a problem.

    https://www.fullbodysensualmassagewithbodyslides.com/

  12. #9206

    Candy is as sweet as her name.

    So I've just started dating a petite Latina nurse that works and lives in the Point Loma area. She reminds me of younger softer version of Michelle Rodriguez. Her apartment is barely a mile from 305 Beauty Salon and Spa, AKA Rosecrans. After a dinner date she invites me to her place and I'm thinking, I'm going to get laid! I'm going to get laid! We're listening to soft music with candlelight flickering off her loveliness as she shares her life with me, but all I'm thinking is, I'm going to get laid! I'm going to get laid! I'm playing it cool, mentally undressing her and scoping around thinking of all the places and positions I'm going to nail this hot little tamale! Suddenly I'm awakened from my blissful daze as she snuggles on my lap and tells me what a gentleman I am. She says most guys would be trying to get in her pants by now, but I know how to respect and treat a lady. Ay caramba! So I agonizingly listen to her life story till 7 AM. She makes me breakfast and I'm out the door with a hug, a peck on the lips and the bluest balls ever! On my way home at about 8:30 AM I pass by 305 and see a cutie open the door. I swing a Uturn and announce Zaoshang hao at the gate in the lobby. A very cute young tiny gal comes out with a surprised look! She was expecting a Chinese guy she says laughing. Candy is the cutest little Asian sweetie I've ever seen at an FS spa! Opted for an hour with this barely twenty year old looking, slightly over 5 foot, all natural, B cup angel. Decent accupressure massage, every once in awhile giving me a spank, tapping my Johnson and tickling my sacks. At exactly on the half hour she asks me to flip and continues massaging my chest, arms and legs, then whips off the towel and slaps my Johnson back and forth bringing it to full mast. All the things I fantasized about doing to my little Latina princess I did to this Asian Candy! No clock watching or time restrictions as in my previous visits and reports. Went over a few minutes and no concerns expressed. Caught a glimpse of the other gal on my way out and believe she has some substantial cleavage for you breast men. Amy and Candy waiting to pleasure you at 305 Beauty Salon and Spa. Apologies for the drawn out post! I'm venting and sharing!

  13. #9205
    Quote Originally Posted by Averily  [View Original Post]
    She told me she's Taiwanese. She told you Japanese? Actual Japanese LOL? She speaks Mandarin but hey whatever. You're not bragging. The only dick measuring contest going on is in your mind.
    Nah man I'm just happy I got to see her! Appreciate you two and your feedback, I'm just teasing. And yeah she's Japanese! Or at least, she speaks excellent Japanese.

  14. #9204

    Ha!

    Quote Originally Posted by Waylay  [View Original Post]
    Man we've got two senior members here in an actual dick measuring contest lmao.

    Well not to brag but today (Monday) was JoJo's *actual* last day. Happened to catch her after she spent the day sightseeing. Japanese! Actually Japanese, super cool. Don't see that often (or really, ever). She was as friendly as everyone said, and as tight too. Great English. She's got a giant lily tattoo on her chest (one of you guys brought her a bunch of lilies too; they were in the entryway). This place kind of scares me, how open it all is, and the high-volume aspect is not my style. Prefer the 40/40 spots but I had to try JoJo before she left. MMS did the same pitch re: Vivi on my way out, sounds like she's a winner too. Thanks for sharing, fellas.
    She told me she's Taiwanese. She told you Japanese? Actual Japanese LOL? She speaks Mandarin but hey whatever. You're not bragging. The only dick measuring contest going on is in your mind.

  15. #9203

    Overactive imagination

    Glad you had a chance to catch JoJo before she left! I've been with a few MILFs like JoJo whose pussys are too tight to be true. I suspect they had vaginoplasty. My massive cock I attribute to my overactive imagination and gullible nature when the gals gasp and proclaim YOU SO BIG at my flag pole. Oh thank you tiny Asian girl. I hope I'm not scaring you. I don't think she's Japanese but she looks great on her knees!

    Quote Originally Posted by Waylay  [View Original Post]
    Man we've got two senior members here in an actual dick measuring contest lmao.

    Well not to brag but today (Monday) was JoJo's *actual* last day. Happened to catch her after she spent the day sightseeing. Japanese! Actually Japanese, super cool. Don't see that often (or really, ever). She was as friendly as everyone said, and as tight too. Great English. She's got a giant lily tattoo on her chest (one of you guys brought her a bunch of lilies too; they were in the entryway). This place kind of scares me, how open it all is, and the high-volume aspect is not my style. Prefer the 40/40 spots but I had to try JoJo before she left. MMS did the same pitch re: Vivi on my way out, sounds like she's a winner too. Thanks for sharing, fellas.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape