Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,051 to 13,065 of 16689
-
04-09-19 20:32 #3639Senior Member

Posts: 129Bailey?
Can you elaborate at all? All these girls have issues. Are we talking life issues or something that raises the risk for mongers?
Originally Posted by HeavenHell
[View Original Post]
TIA,
MTM.
-
04-09-19 19:58 #3638Senior Member

Posts: 67My take
I have a face pic from 2016. I talked to her old Milwaukee St. roommate a while back and she indicated that B was having issues and should be avoided. I was curious so I made an appointment a few months back and I can honestly say I was a bit startled. I gave her $20 for her trouble and left.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-19 19:15 #3637Senior Member

Posts: 2120I saw Josie once. She was fun, but then there were ripoff reports. And if I responded to Sophie (the pics in that ad are easily 8+) and she answered the door (it would be generous to say she's a 6), I'd be very disappointed.
Originally Posted by GunSmoke
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-19 18:53 #3636Senior Member

Posts: 2120I've been unable to reach her. And, one time I tried recently, the texts were like "Who the fuck is Brittan?" As if she was using a throwaway number and she threw it away.
Originally Posted by Develish101
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-19 17:02 #3635Senior Member

Posts: 394Jade from Arena was posting recently on skip along with this new girl from Arena (separate ads) I was wondering if there was a connection myself.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-19 14:37 #3634Senior Member

Posts: 801Amy Arena
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...y/064565028462
This one is pretty recent. No response to a couple texts, anyone have any info? Jade was from Arena, not often you get providers from little rural towns posting. If by chance this was Jade (unlikely), I'd be on that like white on rice.
-
04-09-19 14:05 #3633Senior Member

Posts: 51Fair point
This is a fair point. Not just Bailey but most of the girls wear makeup and lipstick which must be considered before going home. I started a checklist of things to check before hearing home. Traces of makeup zippers buttons and once got home with my tee shirt on inside out. Ummm.
Be careful out there.
OF.
Originally Posted by HappyCamperMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-19 12:36 #3632Senior Member

Posts: 663Natalie -Rockford
http://rockford.skipthegames.com/fem...e/623857883876
Was in Rockford recently, mainly to see Natalie. She's the gal in the photos. Nice session. Wallet friendly. Worth the trip into flat lander area. Rocking body, nice face.
-
04-09-19 12:17 #3631Senior Member

Posts: 120Brittan
Hey guys, did Brittan go MIA? I haven't heard from her in a couple of weeks. Just checking to see if anyone else has reached out to her.
D 101.
-
04-09-19 12:08 #3630Senior Member

Posts: 261Recon
Hi boys.
I was thinking about meeting this beautiful woman.
http://madison.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/sophie/313869959043
But with a little bit of research it turns out that she is Josie / Paula / Sophie. She is not bad but so. Someone that I don't have to see again.
GS.
-
04-09-19 11:25 #3629Senior Member

Posts: 66My only problem with her face is the makeup she uses to cover it up. Visited her wearing a white dress shirt, and left with face makeup all over it. Had to do some creative maneuvering around my wife when I got home. Not a fun experience, although Bailey is a fun fuck for sure.
Originally Posted by OldFave
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-19 10:59 #3628Senior Member

Posts: 51Bailey
I've read the posts here. I saw Bailey last summer. Her face seemed to have scarring from bad acne. I've seen similar scarring on people that I new that's what it was. That's what she told me it was. Honestly it doesn't matter. It's not that bad. She has a great and fun body and she provides great service. There are other things that caused me not to see her any more and I bet I'm not the only one she owes money to. I noticed her ads are much more frequent. I found her attractive and had a fun time. If all you see is the top of her head nothing else matters. No reason to be mean about her appearance. If you want a reason to not see her there are better ones if you search the forum. I never saw any of them but I only saw her a few times over about a month.
Keep searching for the unicorn. They are out there.
OF.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-19 10:23 #3627Senior Member

Posts: 801Anyone have a pic of her from the past? I don't have my old files anymore, and I've honestly forgot what she looks like. And really, how bad is it? Guys are making her sound like Freddy Krueger.
Originally Posted by HeavenHell
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-19 01:15 #3626Senior Member

Posts: 394Maybe it's leprosy you guys better get checked for leprosy. Probably just to much meth. Since everybody is always asking about this someone should be politically incorrect and just ask her. Think I will if I see her this summer.
Originally Posted by BooRadley72
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-19 00:09 #3625Senior Member

Posts: 374Bailey
Saw her last summer & between the nympho burns on her bed covers & the pie face will not repeat! Chasing the dragon. Theres a bunch out there chasing the same dream-fix. Curb out.
Originally Posted by BooRadley72
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




